ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4380 of 4915
« First < 3380388042804330437043764377437843794380 43814382438343844390443044804880 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:24 PM 09-01-2023
Hackett wasn't the problem. He called plenty of plays where the WR was WIDE OPEN and Tater refused to take it. He got plays in to Tater and Tater dicked around trying to change plays he didn't bother to learn the verbiage for in the playbook leading to disastrous plays.Then that bust Judy dropped ball after ball when things did go well....
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:32 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Lmmfaooooooo

nor do you have the easy division.
The Chiefs have benefited from an easy division until now. Payton had to deal with prime Matt Ryan and Julio + young Cam Newton.

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Also…. You’re so easy to figure out. When you don’t post the tweet it’s usually some no name idiot. And low and behold… 5 followers :-):-):-):-) are you Mike?
I haven’t been able to get the embed code page to work on my phone for a few days now. Usually I screen-cap it because there are back-to-back tweets I want to post from my timeline OR it’s a longer tweet that has “Show more…” at the end of it.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:40 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You still have yet to account for your homer belief in last year's team even though we all told you the Broncos would be bad.

I tried to tell you about Hackett last year. You just ignored it and jacked off to all your weirdo Hackett hugs. And now you're acting like you never had an irrational faith that Hackett could be a real head coach.
We just brought in Russell Wilson. I thought Hackett would just plug in a future HOF’er and we’d roll. Nobody thought that the Broncos would be as bad as they were last year. It was the most disappointing season in franchise history. Nobody in the world believed Hackett would be fired by Christmas, not in his first year. He was unprecedentedly incompetent.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:42 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The Chiefs have benefited from an easy division until now. Payton had to deal with prime Matt Ryan and Julio + young Cam Newton.

I haven’t been able to get the embed code page to work on my phone for a few days now. Usually I screen-cap it because there are back-to-back tweets I want to post from my timeline OR it’s a longer tweet that has “Show more…” at the end of it.
Yeah, I’m sure you weren’t trying to hide the fact that you quoted a guy(likely yourself) with 5 followers, and zero insight into the team. Just because Sean was able to make it work in NO with a HOF QB, a top OL, and much better weapons than what he has now, doesn’t mean he’ll have the same record. Russ SUCKS!!! Your OL is garbage and was getting their shit pushed in the 2 PS games you played starters. Russ looks exactly the same as last year whether you wanna admit it or not.

And now that I found your Twitter you all the sudden locked the tweets from being visible when I could see them a few minutes ago.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:44 PM 09-01-2023
We just brought in Russell Wilson. I thought Hackett would just plug in a future HOF’er and we’d roll. Nobody thought that the Broncos would be as bad as they were last year. It was the most disappointing season in franchise history. Nobody in the world believed Hackett would be fired by Christmas, not in his first year. He was unprecedentedly incompetent.
Sounds a LOT like ThE gEnErAl, TBH.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:06 PM 09-01-2023
No stars fall from that General's shoulders
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:14 PM 09-01-2023
SOMEbody did.

It was me.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:17 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
SOMEbody did.

It was me.
Pretty much everyone here predicted they wouldn't be good. 8-9 9-8 seemed to be the consensus, but the amount of suck they showed us was a thing of beauty
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:18 PM 09-01-2023
Oh, but he was changing the culture! Lolz
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:39 PM 09-01-2023
Actually, I told you EXACTLY what would happen. All offseason Actually. Oh, and it wasn't Hackett that caused the failure, it was Tater....EXACTLY like I told you he'd play at this stage of his career. Heard it out of Seattle and Pile High the same story. Meanwhile you lied posting tweets over and over from paid shills of the Broncos. Same as this offseason...and uh oh same old story coming out about Tater
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:42 PM 09-01-2023
Time for high knees.
[Reply]
TEX 09:44 PM 09-01-2023
Actually, MANY here told you that Tater was done and the Donx WOULD be as bad as they were last year. And some of us are telling you the same thing THIS year.
LAST PLACE and a 7th losing season in a row incoming.

:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 10:18 PM 09-01-2023
75% of the posters here thought Russ was washed and you would stop posting by mid-October

I imagine they’ll probably be right this year as well
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:48 AM 09-02-2023
Unprecedentedly incompetent, and yet you supported him all the way up until the day he was fired. Interesting.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:50 AM 09-02-2023
Other one & doners, like him, were too much. Got it
[Reply]
Page 4380 of 4915
« First < 3380388042804330437043764377437843794380 43814382438343844390443044804880 > Last »
Up