Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:59 AM 11-20-2012
EVIL EXISTS

[Reply]
Dayze 08:41 AM 11-20-2012
who is "Fece"

?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:44 AM 11-20-2012

[Reply]
ghak99 08:52 AM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
EVIL EXISTS

I know this would be a huge pain in the ass, but someone should count the fans in black, the fans in red, and the empty seats in one of these late game pics. What "True Fans" are left and people down playing the movement couldn't argue with the exact ratio of devoted fans wearing black.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:57 AM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
who is "Fece"

?
B a r r y feceaid
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:59 AM 11-20-2012
In some of these pictures the blackout almost looks like mold growing on Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Groves 09:17 AM 11-20-2012
Ran out of bandwidth. Here's the graphic again.

[Reply]
Groves 09:23 AM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I know this would be a huge pain in the ass, but someone should count the fans in black, the fans in red, and the empty seats in one of these late game pics. What "True Fans" are left and people down playing the movement couldn't argue with the exact ratio of devoted fans wearing black.

I think this is the wrong approach.

I can feel the heart behind it, finally putting to rest just how non-minority this movement is (double meaning?), but you're missing the golden opportunity.

The right move here isn't to pursue just how split this fanbase is with ratios and such. The right move is to talk about how even the truefans are joining our side, how the pictures show that when push comes to shove, we're all united in our stance against Pioli.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:33 AM 11-20-2012
I WANNA SEE THE SUN

BLOTTED OUT FROM THE SKY

[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:48 AM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Is that Daboll on the right?
[Reply]
ghak99 09:48 AM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by Groves:
I think this is the wrong approach.

I can feel the heart behind it, finally putting to rest just how non-minority this movement is (double meaning?), but you're missing the golden opportunity.

The right move here isn't to pursue just how split this fanbase is with ratios and such. The right move is to talk about how even the truefans are joining our side, how the pictures show that when push comes to shove, we're all united in our stance against Pioli.
I hear you, & you're probably right, but I can't get over the fact that they walked out and the black remained.

The true fans made SOC out to be the evil step child, but when the shit hit the fan, SOC was the only fans left.

Perhaps ALL CAPS DUMBASS is still in my head.
[Reply]
Groves 09:52 AM 11-20-2012
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I hear you, & you're probably right, but I can't get over the fact that they walked out and the black remained.

The true fans made SOC out to be the evil step child, but when the shit hit the fan, SOC was the only fans left.

Perhaps ALL CAPS DUMBASS is still in my head.

We're all feeling the same way. We're with you, and in less public places we all are loving the fact that the black remained steadfast, while the red showed their truefan colors.

I was only speaking about capitalizing publicly. It's the public court that we must sway, and it's working.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:04 AM 11-20-2012
I think SOC should encourage its FB members to post "ELIMINATE BAD MANAGEMENT" once a day to the KC Chiefs FB page.

Just once, per person, per day.

The social media guys will get the message.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 11:01 AM 11-20-2012
If the blackout is extending, it would seem rather pointless to have placed a date on the shirt right? Is there going to be new shirts that say "Blackout Arrowhead" with no date?
[Reply]
bowener 11:05 AM 11-20-2012
I know it would be painful since the Chiefs are so bad, but it would be pretty awesome if SOC could convince people wearing black to remain in their seats until the game is completely over. It would look pretty awesome on TV to only see fans in black.
[Reply]
Page 438 of 603
« First < 338388428434435436437438 439440441442448488538 > Last »
Up