ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4358 of 4915
« First < 3358385842584308434843544355435643574358 43594360436143624368440844584858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:22 PM 08-25-2023
Pinner: I wonder what we can do to not suck as much.... I know, let put in a giant Vizio tv!

Blowmo: big dick pinner gettin shit done!
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:42 PM 08-25-2023
Lol Caleb Williams might even stay for another year of college.

I'll laugh if the Donks tank and wind up with their own Eric Fisher.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:48 PM 08-25-2023
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Hey, KnowMo: your fellow Donko fans already giving up on this season.
Even as bad as they’re gonna be. They’d have to legit tank to get a top 2 pick. Paidaton is thinking playoffs. If they were gonna tank for a top pick you’d think keeping Hackett around would have been more ideal? But again we’re talking about the Bad News Broncos!
[Reply]
staylor26 02:04 PM 08-25-2023
Broncos might get a top 10 pick, but but they aren't out sucking the Cardinals, Texans (Cardinals have their pick), Commanders, Falcons, etc.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:08 PM 08-25-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Broncos might get a top 10 pick, but but they aren't out sucking the Cardinals, Texans (Cardinals have their pick), Commanders, Falcons, etc.
This is my worry, there are quite a few truly horrible teams out there, and I don't think the Broncos are one of them.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:09 PM 08-25-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
This is my worry, there are quite a few truly horrible teams out there, and I don't think the Broncos are one of them.
If they have one thing going for them, it's that those bad NFC teams will beat each other up and give some undeserved Ws.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:12 PM 08-25-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Lol Caleb Williams might even stay for another year of college.

I'll laugh if the Donks tank and wind up with their own Eric Fisher another Garrett Bowles.
FYP
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:13 PM 08-25-2023
You don't?

via GIFER

[Reply]
MagicHef 02:19 PM 08-25-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
You don't?

via GIFER

They were the 5th worst team last year, and have an actual NFL HC this year. Even if they were the same as last year and picked at #5, that’s not high enough for Williams or Maye.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:27 PM 08-25-2023
They were the 5th worst team last year, and have an actual NFL HC this year. Even if they were the same as last year and picked at #5, that’s not high enough for Williams or Maye.
Problem is, you have absolute garbage at qb. The Broncos are absolutely one of the bottom feeders. I do agree that Payton is good for a few wins you probably shouldn't win, but make no mistake, they still suck. Hopefully you're right about not being bad enough to get a qb
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:12 PM 08-25-2023
For some reason, posters at the Huddle don't seem to share Q Joe's optimism....

Broncos first string offense failed to score. More of the same shit we saw last year. Pathetic. Broncos might not win even 5 games this yr.

This team will be lucky to win 7 games.

George Paton killed the club.

They’ll be lucky to win 6 games

This team has no chance with or without Juedy. Broncos stink.

Broncos won't compete for a long long time. Get used to watching them lose to the Chiefs.

The oline is sub par, the wr are injured, and the QB is past his prime. Anyone who thinks that is a recipe for success is kidding themselves.

Yep looking like yet another rinse and repeat season. This team has become VERY hard to like.

[Reply]
RunKC 03:26 PM 08-25-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Aside from the top 2 there's still Quinn Ewers, Bo Nix, Sheduer Sanders and a few others like Spencer Rattler and Joe Milton.

They're gonna be looking at QB's IMO
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:58 PM 08-25-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Broncos first string offense failed to score. More of the same shit we saw last year. Pathetic. Broncos might not win even 5 games this yr.

Broncos won't compete for a long long time. Get used to watching them lose to the Chiefs.

The oline is sub par, the wr are injured, and the QB is past his prime. Anyone who thinks that is a recipe for success is kidding themselves.

Yep looking like yet another rinse and repeat season. This team has become VERY hard to like.

Get used to watching them lose to the Chiefs? They just now are developing this perspective?
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:48 PM 08-25-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Aside from the top 2 there's still Quinn Ewers, Bo Nix, Sheduer Sanders and a few others like Spencer Rattler and Joe Milton.

They're gonna be looking at QB's IMO
I’ll be disappointed if we don’t use one of our top 3 picks on a QB. Preferably our first, but that probably depends on how the draft goes before us.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:04 PM 08-25-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Damn.

Makes me sad to hear.

I'd much rather they get their hopes up and THEN get crushed, rather than have no expectations at all. The tears taste better that way.
[Reply]
Page 4358 of 4915
« First < 3358385842584308434843544355435643574358 43594360436143624368440844584858 > Last »
Up