Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Cephalic Trauma 06:32 PM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
What makes this movement legitimate is that we're likeable. The media resonates with a movement like this that plays by the rules, uses facts, and doesn't come off like a local cable TV host.
All this movement needs now is some success in the form of a fired Pioli to cap it off.

if Pioli isn't fired, it's all for naught.
[Reply]
ILChief 06:33 PM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
Next home game, whoever has flyers should just take a big stack and chuck them off the 2nd deck to the crowds below. Talk about getting flyers to everyone fast. lol
imagine if it was really windy that day with thousands of Fire Pioli flyers littering the field during the game
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 06:37 PM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma:
All this movement needs now is some success in the form of a fired Pioli to cap it off.

if Pioli isn't fired, it's all for naught.
You realize that this is a grassroots movement to overthrow a multi-million dollar, highly influential, powerful GM, right?

It's a process....:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:42 PM 11-19-2012
Just a suggestion: I was part of Amnesty International for years.

Simple idea- writing letters to get your point across. It was Very effective. I know some have already written letters- but why not use some extra flyers with Fire Pioli on there and Mail them attention Clark Hunt??

Even reverse the address so they actual get returned to Arrowhead as a mailer for lack of postage-lol

Letter writing is Old School but should help when thousands of letters start pouring in and flooding their front office.

If this was suggested already sorry.
[Reply]
Cephalic Trauma 06:45 PM 11-19-2012
You realize that this is a grassroots movement to overthrow a multi-million dollar, highly influential, powerful GM, right?

It's a process....:-)
This is a results driven league man.:-)

That said, the effort will be lauded by Chiefs fans everywhere for a while. It's still pretty BA that this is happening.
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:46 PM 11-19-2012
Fescoe and Mellinger wanna know where that window sign is located? i dont know someone tweet them, i tweeted them the picture
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:49 PM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma:
This is a results driven league man.:-)

That said, the effort will be lauded by Chiefs fans everywhere for a while. It's still pretty BA that this is happening.
The power of ChiefsPlanet and the social media
[Reply]
zimdogg 06:50 PM 11-19-2012
Lazlo and Danny Parkins were talking about the blackout tonight on their sports segment. They gave props to the whole thing. Not sure when they update the blog, but it'll be there whenever they do I'm sure. Nice work guys...
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 06:52 PM 11-19-2012
I THINK Pioli's future is sealed...and with it RAC and the entire coaching staff.

But yeah, we've got to put the pedal to the metal and finish strong.

Are the parking lots private property? What would go into organizing a massive rally and inviting Whitlock, some musicians, and maybe some ex-players who can get the attention of the building momentum? All funds raised going to Boys/Girls Club. Or find some high-profile place and do the event the week of the end of the regular season...
[Reply]
ILChief 06:52 PM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
Fescoe and Mellinger wanna know where that window sign is located? i dont know someone tweet them, i tweeted them the picture
I sent it to them. It's Westport Glass on Southwest Blvd by the way
[Reply]
patteeu 07:15 PM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Just a suggestion: I was part of Amnesty International for years.

Simple idea- writing letters to get your point across. It was Very effective. I know some have already written letters- but why not use some extra flyers with Fire Pioli on there and Mail them attention Clark Hunt??

Even reverse the address so they actual get returned to Arrowhead as a mailer for lack of postage-lol

Letter writing is Old School but should help when thousands of letters start pouring in and flooding their front office.

If this was suggested already sorry.
This is a good idea if actual letters are written, but not if it's just spamming Fire Pioli flyers through the mail, IMO.

SOC could have a form letter on the website that people could print, sign, and send to make it easier for them.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:15 PM 11-19-2012
What makes this movement legitimate is that we're likeable. The media resonates with a movement like this that plays by the rules, uses facts, and doesn't come off like a local cable TV host.
Right we have good will with fellow Chief fans because we are not nasty.

We can't bomb the text line, do walkouts, call Lamar out, call for boycotts, litter the bottom deck with flyers from the upper deck and so on and so on.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:21 PM 11-19-2012
KC on CMON MAN!!

Shows black shirted fans, and paper bags
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 07:22 PM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by hometeam:
KC on CMON MAN!!

Shows black shirted fans, and paper bags
That was awesome! A fan in a red jersey posing with Andy Dalton. Who's the "true fan?"
[Reply]
Coach 07:36 PM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Right we have good will with fellow Chief fans because we are not nasty.

We can't bomb the text line, do walkouts, call Lamar out, call for boycotts, litter the bottom deck with flyers from the upper deck and so on and so on.
I agree. Look, all that little stuff sounds fun and it does, but let's think from the head, not the emotions.

Avoid collateral damage, if all possible. The target should be Pioli and to a lesser extent, Romeo Crennel, the unacceptable coaching staff, and some "key" players as well.
[Reply]
Page 435 of 603
« First < 335385425431432433434435 436437438439445485535 > Last »
Up