Page 434 of 4909
« First < 334384424430431432433434 4354364374384444845349341434 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:49 AM 08-14-2016
And, one other thing...

Nuggets, Rockies and Avalanche. What are the differences in their home/away records? If you can show the same types of patterns with those franchises, maybe you have a point. Or, is it somehow different?
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:27 AM 08-14-2016
The Donko's offense/QBs stunk up practice and Kubiak is pissed....heard it was terrible. :-)

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/8...for-the-future

The Broncos quarterbacks and offense was not good. That is being nice. It was the roughest day so far in training camp. And Kubiak was not pleased.

The Broncos head coach was understandably irked.

Looks like that thin air may not even be enough to save them....a month into TC and they are regressing. They still dont even know who the hell their starting QB is. Sanchize with another pick-6....

Nice work, Elfraud....
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:01 AM 08-14-2016
Oh no, a bad practice!!!
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:07 AM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Oh no, a bad practice!!!
Sounds like it was worse than just a "bad" practice...A Denver fan said it was the worst practice he's seen in 10 years....

I know I mentioned it...but Sanchize forced a ball into double coverage/pick 6. At least it wasn't triple coverage like the one against Chicago...so he seems to be improving. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:16 AM 08-14-2016
KnoShow has gone dark...I guess the actual sight of Sanchez QBing his team/ the harsh realization that Manning was not coming back...scared him into seclusion.

It was in this moment...that he understood all his trolling powers had been taken away.

PS..sorry about ruining Santa for you.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:24 AM 08-14-2016
Yea I think KnowMo threw in the white towel.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:27 AM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea I think KnowMo threw in the white towel.
I think it was finding out Santa wasn't real...that finally did him in.

One troll down.....this thread will be vacant in 2 months.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:53 AM 08-14-2016
Are there still some of you but jobs trying to talk smack on Denver? At least you're contained in here so the sane Chiefs fans here don't have to be embarrassed by you.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:08 PM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
the sane Chiefs fans here
And which sane ones are those....the ones that start threads about licking assholes? I seriously doubt anyone gives a flying shit about trash talking Denver...

Sanity is relative....unless you are a mindless drone.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:14 PM 08-14-2016
Are there still some of you but jobs trying to talk smack on Denver? At least you're contained in here so the sane Chiefs fans here don't have to be embarrassed by you.
Holy shit you're a pussy. What does this have to do with you? KnowMo is a troll that we all know will hide the minute he loses hope.

The only person that's not sane here is you. Even some Broncos fans on here know that the Chiefs should win the division this year. You are just clinging to the hope that what's happened in the past matters when it doesn't. You have this belief that the Broncos will just continue to win the division every single year. It has to end at some point. Just be happy you got a SB. Shit, I would be.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:19 PM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy shit you're a pussy. What does this have to do with you? KnowMo is a troll that we all know will hide the minute he loses hope.

The only person that's not sane here is you. Even some Broncos fans on here know that the Chiefs should win the division this year. You are just clinging to the hope that what's happened in the past matters when it doesn't. You have this belief that the Broncos will just continue to win the division every single year. It has to end at some point. Just be happy you got a SB. Shit, I would be.
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
And which sane ones are those....the ones that start threads about licking assholes? I seriously doubt anyone gives a flying shit about trash talking Denver...

Sanity is relative....unless you are a mindless drone.
Right on time, here are two of the posters that embarass the sane Chiefs fans here. Thanks for self-identifying boys.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:25 PM 08-14-2016
Right on time, here are two of the posters that embarass the sane Chiefs fans here. Thanks for self-identifying boys.
I'm not supposed to know you're talking about be whe you always are? I'm always on your mind, yet you never want to actually debate, so what the **** is it that you want? Get off my nuts man.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:34 PM 08-14-2016
Yeah...you're just pissed I'm exposing what cheating frauds Elway/the Denver franchise are...and you cant defend it.

Keep acting like the posters on a Chiefs forum give a shit what you think.

Now waddle off to the Mane and hump Elway's leg....
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:43 PM 08-14-2016
Blacktop, ignoring facts and questions again, eh?

That's ok, I didn't expect you to address them. Focus on a bad practice....:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:51 PM 08-14-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Blacktop, ignoring facts and questions again, eh?

That's ok, I didn't expect you to address them. Focus on a bad practice....:-)
If you STILL are trying to sell me on the fact Denver doesn't have an advantage due to altitude...even when your own HOF player says it is and they use it in the 4th QTR...coupled with the fact the Broncos have highest HF winning % since they entered the NFL in 1970...there isnt much point in continuing. EVERYONE (including your team) knows it ...except you, apparently.

So I'll ask a simple question...Does Denver have an advantage, due to thin air, that no other home team has?
[Reply]
Page 434 of 4909
« First < 334384424430431432433434 4354364374384444845349341434 > Last »
Up