[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:16 AM 08-12-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
It's going to be a fun season...
It should be, hope you guys butt fumble every week. *Much love*
[Reply]
Codered 08:29 AM 08-12-2016
Originally Posted by Codered:
I respect your opinion, but history states otherwise. (So far.) I would like to see that happen on the field.
I guess that was a pretty open comment. At least in my life time Denver has been competitive in the division nearly every year outside the rare stumble. I would love for them to have one of those 4-6 win seasons, but they always seem to find a way to make it interesting.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:02 AM 08-12-2016
I've said the defense is the key since last year, they certainly must play as well as they did and there's not much room for error.
The leaky o-line without Manning's quick release is key too...Sanchize fumbles a lot...which is worse than an INT. Manning could size up defenses...maybe the best in history at it...his arm just failed him.

Considering Donkos won 11 of their 12 games by 7 or less....there isn't really any wiggle-room for a shaky start.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:10 AM 08-12-2016
Originally Posted by Codered:
I guess that was a pretty open comment. At least in my life time Denver has been competitive in the division nearly every year outside the rare stumble. I would love for them to have one of those 4-6 win seasons, but they always seem to find a way to make it interesting.
That's it. They're the champs until proven otherwise. They've had a longer string of success than KC. So as much as I hate them, they will have to disprove recent history.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:25 AM 08-12-2016
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
That's it. They're the champs until proven otherwise. They've had a longer string of success than KC. So as much as I hate them, they will have to disprove recent history.
I lived in Colorado Springs for 6 months...20+ years ago. It took a full week before I could walk up a simple flight of stairs without getting light-headed. This is an advantage that no other team has...I dont care how Donko fans want to rationalize it. It's real...I've lived it.

It goes hand-in-hand with the disproportionate home record over the past 30 years. It's far better than any other team..it's why they hover around .500 even when they arent very good.

I wondered, back in the Schottenheimer years...why they didn't just move practice to Colorado for the week. Let the team get acclimated to the thin air...

It must be nice to have a natural occurring drug...that makes every member of the visiting team prematurely tired.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:05 PM 08-12-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I lived in Colorado Springs for 6 months...20+ years ago. It took a full week before I could walk up a simple flight of stairs without getting light-headed. This is an advantage that no other team has...I dont care how Donko fans want to rationalize it. It's real...I've lived it.

It goes hand-in-hand with the disproportionate home record over the past 30 years. It's far better than any other team..it's why they hover around .500 even when they arent very good.

I wondered, back in the Schottenheimer years...why they didn't just move practice to Colorado for the week. Let the team get acclimated to the thin air...

It must be nice to have a natural occurring drug...that makes every member of the visiting team prematurely tired.
Man, you are a whiner. Do you cry about crazy cold temps that warm city teams have to play in during the playoffs too?
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:11 PM 08-12-2016
Man, you are a whiner. Do you cry about crazy cold temps that warm city teams have to play in during the playoffs too?
Oh, the humidity!

I'm thinking BlackOp remains in a fairly constant state of lightheadedness.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:19 PM 08-12-2016
The way he views it, all teams in that area should be in the title games annually for their respective sports. I guess that really started happening with the Broncos late in the 70s... must have been sitting a mile lower in previous decades.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:05 PM 08-12-2016
Yeah..I noticed both of you droogs failed to acknowledge the advantage. It's what Donko fans do...change the topic and rationalize. Just like when someone brings up cheating the cap....
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:42 PM 08-12-2016
Yeah..I noticed both of you droogs failed to acknowledge the advantage. It's what Donko fans do...change the topic and rationalize. Just like when someone brings up cheating the cap....
I've never denied the effects of playing a mile above sea level. I laugh at the notion that is why they consistently win.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:46 PM 08-12-2016

That's 100% true. I go to Denver every summer and I can barely breathe if I go out for a run.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:46 PM 08-12-2016
Oh look...another dirty donkey doing dirty donkey things. I'm so surprised :-)

NFL suspended Broncos S Shiloh Keo two games for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

Keo was arrested for DUI last February and pleaded guilty in early July. He is a core special teams player for Denver and a useful reserve safety.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6655/shiloh-keo
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:51 PM 08-12-2016
I've never denied the effects of playing a mile above sea level. I laugh at the notion that is why they consistently win.
So..you are inadvertently admitting that the thin air is an advantage that no one else in the NFL has...but definitely has nothing to do with why there is a disproportionate, decades long, winning home field record...while all the other 31 are lumped closer together, statistically.

Gotcha....another classic spin-job by a Donko.

The next thing you'll try to sell me..is that your owner needed Elway to pay for his stadium.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:06 PM 08-12-2016
So..you are inadvertently admitting that the thin air is an advantage that no one else in the NFL has...but definitely has nothing to do with why there is a disproportionate, decades long, winning home field record...while all the other 31 are lumped closer together, statistically.

Gotcha....another classic spin-job by a Donko.

The next thing you'll try to sell me..is that your owner needed Elway to pay for his stadium.
Can you post the home field stats? I'm genuinely interested.
[Reply]
Page 430 of 4917
« First < 330380420426427428429430 4314324334344404805309301430 > Last »
Up