Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:33 AM 11-19-2012
If you want more media attention and want to do something good then SOC members should give/donate their tickets to a children's hospital(s) for the Carolina or Indy game. Continue to blackout the other home games.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:36 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
If you want more media attention and want to do something good then SOC members should give/donate their tickets to a children's hospital(s) for the Carolina or Indy game. Continue to blackout the other home games.
Not a bad idea. Buy a hundred of those really cheap tickets. Give them to a bunch of poor kids and then dress them up in black.
[Reply]
Old Dog 10:41 AM 11-19-2012
Make a bunch of poor/sick kids sit through a Chiefs game? They're already having a rough time, why abuse them further?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:43 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by JCharles1981:
You can choose to hate me for it. But, having Chiefs fans show up to Arrowhead in all black attire with minimal red color and black face paint is not only disrespectful to the team, it's also giving the false impression that you're Oakland Raiders fans.
Hey dumbshit... let's elaborate on this "disrespect" you speak of.

Is it disrespectful for the Chiefs to charge fans premium parking and ticket prices and put forth a team that is 1-9?

Answer the question DUMBSHIT.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:43 AM 11-19-2012
Hmmm.....

Originally Posted by :
Dwayne Bowe ‏@DwayneBowe82

GOD is Good. Thanks 4 waking me up this mourning to play this game @ such a high level. Thanks 4 Family, Friends and Fans.

[Reply]
ghak99 10:44 AM 11-19-2012
"It's an unbelievably well organized fan movement"...
"They have huge momentum"...
"It's a wild success"...

/ Danny - 610

He's going to have to wash the load off his face if he keeps this pace.
[Reply]
1ChiefsDan 10:49 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by ghak99:
"It's an unbelievably well organized fan movement"...
"They have huge momentum"...
"It's a wild success"...

/ Danny - 610

He's going to have to wash the load off his face if he keeps this pace.
Except they went on to say they understood why the Chiefs were confiscating the signs. Because they had the website on them and SOC sells stuff on their website. WTF? There is a donate button, but I don't see anything for sale.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:53 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
That's child abuse, you sick bastard.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:59 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Yes Maybe No and Yes
[Reply]
bevischief 11:00 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
That's child abuse, you sick bastard.
:-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:04 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
nick athan on 610 just said he 'didn't take SOC seriously until I saw the fans yesterday'...as usual, Mr. Dipshit is last on the bus
Last on any real bus. First to announce the schedule for imaginary ones...
[Reply]
Donger 11:08 AM 11-19-2012
Does anyone know if the Chiefs can refuse access to the stadium for wearing, say, a black Chiefs uniform?
[Reply]
lcarus 11:08 AM 11-19-2012
Having people black out Arrowhead is awesome, but it would be even more awesome to see the stadium nearly 100% empty with maybe a few dozen fans in black.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:09 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Donger:
Does anyone know if the Chiefs can refuse access to the stadium for wearing, say, a black Chiefs uniform?
No way. You can wear whatever color you want. If they denied someone for that....
[Reply]
Donger 11:16 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by lcarus:
No way. You can wear whatever color you want. If they denied someone for that....
I realize that if they did that, the PR (heh) would be rather negative, but I have a funny feeling that that might happen on Sunday.
[Reply]
Page 430 of 603
« First < 330380420426427428429430 431432433434440480530 > Last »
Up