« First < 330380420426427428429430 431432433434440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
BWillie 10:39 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
His coverage skills are pretty good.

He sucks at playing the ball in coverage.
This is true which actually makes me think if we just get someone to coach him up he could be pretty good. The coverage skills are supposed to be the hard part.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:44 PM 10-01-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This is true which actually makes me think if we just get someone to coach him up he could be pretty good. The coverage skills are supposed to be the hard part.
Give Sam Madison a few minutes to do that.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:00 AM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
NE knows KC is actively trying to add a top corner and if they do, NE won’t be able to score enough against us to make it to the Super Bowl. They know that they need to add another matchup guy if they are going to have a good chance of beating us.

They are going to try their best to add an Emmanuel Sanders, Green, Diggs or someone else that can give them more to scheme with to beat us again.

I’d really like to see us find a way to make a move soon because if NE gets a good WR, teams we’re in talks with to trade for a corner get leverage over us.
https://larrybrownsports.com/footbal...e-rumor/516720
[Reply]
tk13 12:18 AM 10-02-2019
I doubt New England cares. The point to getting Ramsey would be trying to get us homefield so we can have an edge in the playoffs by not having to go to Foxboro.

Belichick isn't going to be afraid of Ramsey because the Patriots don't attack your strengths, they find your weaknesses and pick you apart. He'd definitely help but even if we get him the other CBs and LBs will have to step up.
[Reply]
MGRS13 08:51 AM 10-02-2019
I think at this point the Ramsey ship has sailed. If PP is at all an option Veach needs to figure it out and get it done. Another I'd add to the list is Chris Harris, but I don't know if you could get the donks to take a phone call from the 816.
[Reply]
O.city 09:03 AM 10-02-2019
Harris or PP would make more sense financially for the Chiefs, but I don't think either are available.

Which sucks because both teams suck, but Denver won't trade Harris here and the Cardinals are a dead franchise.
[Reply]
O.city 09:17 AM 10-02-2019

Jaguars announce CB Jalen Ramsey won't practice on Wednesday due to a lingering back problem https://t.co/cjdD27JQX4

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) October 2, 2019

[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:33 AM 10-02-2019
I dont think the Ramsey ship has sailed its just waiting for the jags ship to sail, then they can begin the sale.
[Reply]
Wilson8 10:50 AM 10-02-2019
Peter King had these thoughts on Jalen Ramsey

Originally Posted by :
Philadelphia 2-2 (May ranking: 8). The Eagles are scoring enough (27.5 points per game), and Carson Wentz is healthy enough. He’s not what he was in mid-2017 … yet. What would concern me is a defense allowing 26 points and 386 yards per game, a defense with three sacks in four games. I don’t mean to harp on pushing the Eagles to trade for unhappy Jags cornerback Jalen Ramsey, but he’d really help this secondary right now, even though the pricetag probably makes GM Howie Roseman want to puke.
Originally Posted by :
Jacksonville 2-2 (May ranking: 20). The Jags have to solve the Jalen Ramsey conundrum, or risk him wrecking a season that has hope because of Gardner Minshew, of all people. Tea leaves make it seem like the Jags are holding out for two first-round picks, which I’d never pay for a guy quite possibly destined to spend the rest of 2019 and all of 2020 (and no more) on his second NFL team. I get the impression he wants to be a free-agent in 2021, when the new CBA is negotiated and there could be riches to be had that we don’t know about now. If I’m Jacksonville GM Dave Caldwell, I’m taking a first-round pick and a good starting player, preferably a corner, for Ramsey and being done with him now.
Originally Posted by :
I think I’m hearing the Chargers might get into the Jalen Ramsey sweepstakes, which is smart on many levels. The second team in L.A. will need some juice, and signing a top-three cornerback would help them moving into the new stadium next fall, even if Ramsey is Charger property only through the end of 2020. Still think the Chiefs and Ravens are involved too. Now we have to figure out if Ramsey will make it hot enough on Jacksonville for the Jaguars to trade him. Which I still think he could do.

[Reply]
O.city 10:51 AM 10-02-2019
I'd send them a first and Fuller
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:53 AM 10-02-2019
Fuller ain’t worth a 6th round pick rn
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:37 AM 10-02-2019
Penbrook is right fullers value is probably bottomed out right now.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:42 AM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
Hey he got cut to make room for mo Claiborne
Looks more like he's venting about criticism he's seeing in social media.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:44 AM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
I doubt New England cares. The point to getting Ramsey would be trying to get us homefield so we can have an edge in the playoffs by not having to go to Foxboro.

Belichick isn't going to be afraid of Ramsey because the Patriots don't attack your strengths, they find your weaknesses and pick you apart. He'd definitely help but even if we get him the other CBs and LBs will have to step up.
Adding Ramsey gives yo one less weakness to pick at.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:46 AM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Adding Ramsey gives yo one less weakness to pick at.
Yea I don’t get this idea that adding Ramsey doesn’t help a lot against the Pats.

Has anybody that thinks that watched the Jags/Pats games over the last 2 years?
[Reply]
Page 430 of 449
« First < 330380420426427428429430 431432433434440 > Last »
Up