ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 289
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Monticore 06:09 PM 09-25-2023
Not just one but KC chiefs at the same time are the biggest stars in the NFL and two of the biggest in the world and are just getting bigger it’s crazy , in the past when I named Chiefs players nobody had a clue who I was talking about.
[Reply]
DenverChief 06:11 PM 09-25-2023
Dunno if it's been posted but :-)

@kelleylorraine_ It was way too easy to get him going with this😂 #marriedlife #couplecomedy #taylorswift #traviskelce ♬ original sound - kelleylorraine_

[Reply]
wazu 06:29 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Can’t imbed on phone

https://x.com/mrplow70/status/1706445226548547933?s=46
Let me help you with that.

$17 spaghetti. #olivegarden is so overpriced for terrible food. No idea why I put myself though this and then tip them to walk it to my car. pic.twitter.com/b4J9Q9LedQ

— Golf Dad (@MrPlow70) September 26, 2023

[Reply]
Stewie 06:31 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Dunno if it's been posted but :-)

@kelleylorraine_ It was way too easy to get him going with this😂 #marriedlife #couplecomedy #taylorswift #traviskelce ♬ original sound - kelleylorraine_
:-)

Welcome to our new clueless fan base.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:03 PM 09-25-2023
Hall of Fame coach Bill Belichick chimes in.

"Travis Kelce has had a lot of big catches in his career. This would be the biggest."
Bill Belichick shares his thoughts on Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift! pic.twitter.com/kShgbLqnF0

— The Greg Hill Show (@TheGregHillShow) September 25, 2023

[Reply]
Stewie 07:20 PM 09-25-2023
NBC is replaying Travis hosting SNL on Saturday. Coincidence?
[Reply]
Dante84 07:23 PM 09-25-2023
Just for fun I went and looked up Travis’ ex’s Twitter likes, because I can’t imagine how shes taking it, and sure enough she’s a hater and liked a few tweets making fun of him and Swift.

Weep more, ya salty bitch.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:28 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Stewie:
:-)

Welcome to our new clueless fan base.
Lots of Travis jerseys, ratings and marketability for all his teammates. Not to mention prime time games and preferential treatment. I’m good with it. Let’s get Travis and the Hunts some cheddar!
[Reply]
wazu 07:35 PM 09-25-2023
Okay WTF is with all the Kevin James memes around anything regarding Taylor Swift? Never seen that meme before and now it's constant.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 07:35 PM 09-25-2023
If that’s the only time she shows up Travis made an extra few million off this and I love that.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:52 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
that was me and they never showed up at Free State (she has definitely been there before) but word got out and hundreds of people swamped it. Probably why they didn't go.

But my friend said the staff at Free State had to deal with the zoo and didn't even have the celebrity to justify it.

Servers made way more on a Monday than usual though so that's good
I know her best friend went to KU. Any idea if her best friend lives in the KC/Lawrence area?
[Reply]
stevieray 07:54 PM 09-25-2023

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:55 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Is Taylor now the new queen of KC or is that still Brittany?
It would be a welcome change
[Reply]
Delano 08:11 PM 09-25-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Okay WTF is with all the Kevin James memes around anything regarding Taylor Swift? Never seen that meme before and now it's constant.
Who knows what her fans have twisted the meme to become, but it’s kind of a sheepish mood. Like the original was Swift getting tagged for a photo while she was eating a chicken nuggie with ketchup and ranch. A super basic thing and she had this sheepish look.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:21 PM 09-25-2023
This shit has absolutely infected my sports algorithm.

Watching all the Swifty fems losing their mind over Kelce bruising their Queen's cervix almost makes it tolerable though.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 289
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up