« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:33 PM 04-05-2023
She pointed at her ring finger after the game? The humanity! Like that’s never been done in the history of sports.

All it sounds like to me is some of you guys got your feelings hurt that the team you wanted to win…didn’t. Suck it up, snowflake.
[Reply]
jd1020 04-05-2023, 12:36 PM
This message has been deleted by jd1020.
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:48 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
She pointed at her ring finger after the game? The humanity! Like that’s never been done in the history of sports.

All it sounds like to me is some of you guys got your feelings hurt that the team you wanted to win…didn’t. Suck it up, snowflake.
Again... If Iowa would have won and Clark followed Angel around for 15 seconds during the last ticks of the game trying to get a reaction, for something Angel did against another opponent a week before for a second I would be embarrassed of Clark and the media would have been even harsher. It's not that hard to understand the difference, but you know, white privilege...
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:00 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Also, I would fucking dunk on you, little bitch boy. Don't argue with me about the game of my people.
Aren't you like, half china-man or something?

You're basically a Tiger Woods....doesn't really count.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:06 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

He definitely got his dick from the Asian side.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:13 PM 04-05-2023
Also, I would ****ing dunk on you, little bitch boy. Don't argue with me about the game of my people.
The game of your people.

It was invented by a white man. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 01:16 PM 04-05-2023

Didn't mean to downvote.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:38 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You wouldn't beat me in any sport or a fight pussy.
You once used this same line on me when I questioned whether you could beat me in a friendly game of croquet.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:40 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You once used this same line on me when I questioned whether you could beat me in a friendly game of croquet.
Now that's an alpha's game...
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:42 PM 04-05-2023
I don't really care much about any of this, but I do have to laugh at those who think Reese following Clark around for 10 seconds gloating after the game is excessive/disrespectful/classless but DON'T think Clark legitimately waving off the player at the 3-point line mid game is similarly disrespectful.
Wait, why is it disrespectful to waive your hand at a player standing at the three point line with the ball because you know they are incapable of making that shot. She is giving that player every opportunity to prove her wrong by leaving her wide open. That is 1000% different than following a player around giving them the "you can't see me" gesture and pointing to your ring finger in hopes of getting a response.

If Mahomes comes to the line of scrimmage and notices that the defense has a slow middle linebacker manned up with Kelce and Mahomes points at the linebacker to acknowlege that they are about to fuck his world up with a seam route, is that being disprespectful to that player? If Mahomes hits Kelce on that seam route for a TD and then Mahomes runs up to the linebacker and gives the touchdown signal right in his face, is that disrespectful? They are two different things.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:45 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Hell nah. This is my Ancestry map.

Note that I’m basically a fucking Zulu Viking, hence why I say I’d deffo put Staylor in a triangle choke in the octagon. What’s he gonna do when I roll into battle with my face painted, butt ass naked with my dick swinging like my Pict and Gaul ancestors? He can’t do shit but submit!
Attached: 88B78035-E405-4AE8-89C1-875AB45C35E8.jpg (39.9 KB) 
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:47 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
The game of your people.

It was invented by a white man. :-)
I'm white so it works for me either way.

Staylor is Cuban. He might be mostly European but we don't claim him. Right, brother!?!
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:48 PM 04-05-2023

Cmon, man. It's not about pointing at her finger. It's the intentionally following her around the court taunting her after the game in hopes of getting a reaction. Would you have been OK with Kelce following Hilton up the tunnel after the AFC Championship game screaming "Burrowhead my ass" in his face? Who gives a shit that one player was black and one was white. They both could have been dressed up like fucking teletubbies and would still be the same thing. One girl was fucking classless and then tried to play the race/victim card afterwards to justify her lack of class. Bayou Barbie can fuck all the way off with that shit.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:54 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Cmon, man. It's not about pointing at her finger. It's the intentionally following her around the court taunting her after the game in hopes of getting a reaction. Would you have been OK with Kelce following Hilton up the tunnel after the AFC Championship game screaming "Burrowhead my ass" in his face? Who gives a shit that one player was black and one was white. They both could have been dressed up like fucking teletubbies and would still be the same thing. One girl was fucking classless and then tried to play the race/victim card afterwards to justify her lack of class. Bayou Barbie can fuck all the way off with that shit.
Would I have been okay with Kelce doing that? Yep. Talk shit and you’re going to get it back 100 times over. Just like I didn’t give a shit about what Juju did either.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:41 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Wait, why is it disrespectful to waive your hand at a player standing at the three point line with the ball because you know they are incapable of making that shot. She is giving that player every opportunity to prove her wrong by leaving her wide open. That is 1000% different than following a player around giving them the "you can't see me" gesture and pointing to your ring finger in hopes of getting a response.

If Mahomes comes to the line of scrimmage and notices that the defense has a slow middle linebacker manned up with Kelce and Mahomes points at the linebacker to acknowlege that they are about to fuck his world up with a seam route, is that being disprespectful to that player? If Mahomes hits Kelce on that seam route for a TD and then Mahomes runs up to the linebacker and gives the touchdown signal right in his face, is that disrespectful? They are two different things.
There’s obviously lots of nuance here.

It’s disrespectful because she should be playing defense on the ball carrier. If you notice that particular play, Iowa is running man defense. Clark should D up there but not only decided not to, but made a point to give that little hand wave gesture, which in America means you ain’t shit, in the process. The hand wave is really what pushes this across the line.

It’s not necessarily disrespectful to play to (or off of) your and your opponents’ strengths and weaknesses. Clark obviously felt like this was player had a very low chance of sinking a 3 so she falls back a bit to defend the lane. Again, if she had just done that- not disrespectful. It’s the act of the hand wave that does it here.

I’m not sure why everyone is so quick to absolve her of any blame because the ball carrier can prove herself or whatever. Did Clark not also have a 40+ minute period to win that game and save herself the gloating? On the same track, couldn’t she have simply NOT talked all her shit in the games leading up to this championship game? It doesn’t appear to me like any other Iowa players are catching shit from LSU except Clark. She really brought this on herself and that’s difficult to argue against.

I think both of your Chiefs examples could be considered disrespectful, as well. The pointing before the play would depend on the context since QBs are often pointing to defenders pre-play, but if Mahomes pointed at a LB on Kelce and was like “We’re about to fuck up your whole life” and then threw a 40 yard seam on him, then yeah, that’s disrespectful af lol
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:42 PM 04-05-2023
Would I have been okay with Kelce doing that? Yep. Talk shit and you’re going to get it back 100 times over. Just like I didn’t give a shit about what Juju did either.
We will have to agree to disagree on that point then. I wouldn't have gone out and burned by Kelce jersey or anything, but I would have been disappointed in his actions. I did think Juju showed how immature he is with his tweets and video.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 140
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Up