ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 72
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
tredadda 04:29 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
FWIW

This is their hail mary to keep Watson. Let's see if it works.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:03 PM 01-18-2021

Have heard from two sources now that Deshaun Watson was involved in the interview of Eric Bieniemy confirmed today

EB wasnt on the initial list but Nick worked hard to push for him

EB doesnt like that they’ve prioritized “men of god” over football players

Looking promising tho

— Texans Thoughts (@Texans_Thoughts) January 18, 2021

[Reply]
penchief 05:06 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
People think it's going to be mike singleterry 2.0
Nah, EB doesn’t browbeat, he motivates.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:10 PM 01-18-2021
These two profiles have a combined Twitter following of 5,000. Take whatever they say with a grain of salt
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:14 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Bieniemy's agent on twitter.

On MLK Day...the
@NFL
should be ashamed that...at this point with only 2 jobs remaining (one after Eagles hire JM) ... zero black coach hires or even 2nd interviews. No coaches coaching in conference championship games are currently connected to either of these 2 jobs.

I don't really think your agent throwing that is helpful.
Saleh isn't black? What?

We need a ruling on this. Is Saleh fighting with the black or the whites?

[Reply]
staylor26 05:17 PM 01-18-2021
Please Texans, don’t fuck this up!

I want those draft picks and to keep Kafka.
[Reply]
mkp785 05:25 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
This is their hail mary to keep Watson. Let's see if it works.
It will. This is likely the only way they can keep him. And looks like they know it. EB should push them as hard as he can. Looks like he's trying for roster control which is smart, get paid too since you're gonna have NFL Osteen in bldg doing who knows what.
[Reply]
eDave 05:26 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Just curious how you felt about Doug Pederson and Matt Nagy when they got hired as head coaches.
I didn't. However, if EB is so good why deny him due to skin color? Winning trumps all that shit and he shouldn't wanna work for an organization that doesn't want to win.
[Reply]
mkp785 05:26 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Please Texans, don’t **** this up!

I want those draft picks and to keep Kafka.
This. Since Seattle is trying to get him from us it looks like.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 05:36 PM 01-18-2021
So we're supposed to believe both that Watson isn't returning calls from the Texans and will probably never play for them again and yet simultaneously involved in interviewing EB?
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 06:11 PM 01-18-2021

Chiefs also keeping one of their top offensive minds in Mike Kafka. QB coach has interest from other teams as OC but is part of a great thing in KC. Future HC in the making

— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 19, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesKnows 06:16 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker:
This is great news!
[Reply]
tredadda 06:19 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
So we're supposed to believe both that Watson isn't returning calls from the Texans and will probably never play for them again and yet simultaneously involved in interviewing EB?
It would be the ultimate FU if he convinced them to hire EB and then refused to play for them.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:47 PM 01-18-2021
I'm happy for bieniemy and would be glad to have him another year. But this is what I really want. I'm excited to see what Kafka can bring and we can hopefully keep a guy around for 2 years.

But also exciting... I can't wait to see what qb coach Reid brings in. Working with Mahomes and Reid has to be a wet dream. Also, who's next in line after Kafka. Maybe DeLand McCullough?
[Reply]
loochy 07:01 PM 01-18-2021
Future HC in the making....because he's not black
[Reply]
Page 43 of 72
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up