ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 71
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:48 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Dude what in the holy **** are you talking about? Yes if you break into someones house regardless of what you do inside you have committed a crime. There's no not really, it's a crime. In fact go try it, I'd really like to see you make this case to the police.
Also, if we're going to use analogies... in the sports world, cheating is the equivalent of murder. Letting players commit crimes, do drugs, even play dirty... those are b&e crimes in the sports world. Cheating is something entirely different because it completely destroys the integrity of the game.
[Reply]
chinaski 08:50 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Dude what in the holy **** are you talking about? Yes if you break into someones house regardless of what you do inside you have committed a crime. There's no not really, it's a crime. In fact go try it, I'd really like to see you make this case to the police.
His "analogy" might be the dumbest comment I have ever read on this forum. Seriously, WTF.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:50 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
Here is my honest opinion and I say this with 100% honesty:

I don't know if we cheated. I am a fan and obviously wasn't in the room. I can understand our fans defending them because I think every fanbase defends their team usually no matter what happens. For me, I prefer staying neutral because I realize even though NE is my team... I am sure Brady and Belichick does wrong because they are human and not gods.

As I stated before, if Belichick cheated here I am 100% supportive of a suspension. If the tape shows signals are being recorded, that's it. Period. Also, I hate these scandals because we should be talking about our potential rematch come playoffs.. but dumbass Kraft Productions were stupid and made us cover stories again.
:-)
[Reply]
Bewbies 08:58 PM 12-11-2019
I love that this is a video called Do Your Job that apparently the people making it had no idea how to do their job. Read that somewhere today and had a good laugh. :-)
[Reply]
rydogg58 09:04 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
Let me address my point using your analogy.

I want to buy the next Sony 70 inch TV and i want to see how it looks with sports.

I break into your house (without damaging the lock), go in and turn on your TV and put on ESPN, NFLN and a few others, watch for 20 minutes, then leave with leaving everything as i saw it when I went into your house.

Now have i committed a crime, yes . . . breaking & entering, and trespass.

But really have i committed a crime? Well not really. Not in this particular action.

This is my point.

Again, we are all interested in the facts, and we can have a nice discussion if we get all of the facts.
It's funny because you have totally explained the reasons why your fans and organization are so reviled and hated.

"A crime is only a crime if you get caught."

Fucking trash organization.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:31 PM 12-11-2019
It would be fitting if they give these guys the Pete Rose treatment and the team is declared ineligible for postseason play this and next season. All involved get suspended for 2 years and have to apply for reinstatement after that.

These pieces of shit deserve to be branded with this for life and should be remembered in history as the cheaters they are and always have been.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:40 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
It would be fitting if they give these guys the Pete Rose treatment and the team is declared ineligible for postseason play this and next season. All involved get suspended for 2 years and have to apply for reinstatement after that.

These pieces of shit deserve to be branded with this for life and should be remembered in history as the cheaters they are and always have been.
Let's just let them have the shit beaten out of them with baseball bats for their transgressions!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:52 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Or it could mean you have a good site, your team is our rival and I'm keeping tabs and I like busting your chops.
I think you were sent here by Kraft and BB to undermine this site and gather info and intel on us to ensure wins when it counts. :-)
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:39 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by GoChargers:
LOL, you are trying so hard to convince yourself that the multiple cheating scandals don't matter.
The thing all these scandals have ensured is that, 30 years from now, the discussion on the Patriots won’t be simply how great they were, it will be how much did they cheat and how many would they have won if they hadn’t cheated.

That’s the very definition of an asterisk and it’s cemented by now.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:29 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by GoChargers:
LOL, you are trying so hard to convince yourself that the multiple cheating scandals don't matter.
Not really. It's pretty easy
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:33 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I think you were sent here by Kraft and BB to undermine this site and gather info and intel on us to ensure wins when it counts. :-)
I'll be at the next Chiefs game taping your sideline. :-)
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:54 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
Let me address my point using your analogy.

I want to buy the next Sony 70 inch TV and i want to see how it looks with sports.

I break into your house (without damaging the lock), go in and turn on your TV and put on ESPN, NFLN and a few others, watch for 20 minutes, then leave with leaving everything as i saw it when I went into your house.

Now have i committed a crime, yes . . . breaking & entering, and trespass.

But really have i committed a crime? Well not really. Not in this particular action.

This is my point.

Again, we are all interested in the facts, and we can have a nice discussion if we get all of the facts.
Nice... How about you PM me your address and if I come to New England, I just stop by when you aren't home and go through your home? I promise I won't take anything, ok? You can leave the door unlocked.

I mean, no harm, no foul. Right?

I've said that humans aren't rational animals, they are rationalizing animals.

What sort of upbringing creates this type of personality?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:10 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Nice... How about you PM me your address and if I come to New England, I just stop by when you aren't home and go through your home? I promise I won't take anything, ok? You can leave the door unlocked.

I mean, no harm, no foul. Right?

I've said that humans aren't rational animals, they are rationalizing animals.

What sort of upbringing creates this type of personality?
A Baaahston one.:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:11 AM 12-12-2019
I can see why the Patriots feel the need to cheat to gain the edge here:

Last 3 weeks:

Patriots have scored 51 points and are 1-2

Bengals have scored 51 points and are 1-2
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:13 AM 12-12-2019
Worst fan base in sports
[Reply]
Page 43 of 71