Page 43 of 173
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Mr. Kotter 02:18 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
another 50 years of futility?
The PM2 Force with you is weak...Pat should help to make-up for what we've usually lacked....
stevieray 02:20 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Informed...you mean like viciously living through the private life of an athlete. Yeah...i dont give a **** about TMZ and moral hit pieces. I dont care about Hill's family problems...the internet has created a sickness..Its spreading poisonous gossip that has given voice to those who should never say or judge anything....it's the white plague of consciousness.
:-)
MahiMike 02:24 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Worse she could end up in jail.... Nothing on the recording is going to hurt Tyreek legally, but it could hurt her.

If they had nothing to charge him with before, they sure as shit have nothing now. Her testimony in court wouldn't pass.
She should be more worried about Tyreek. When he heard that audio, he freaked out for sure.
Mr. Kotter 02:27 PM 04-26-2019
Informed...you mean like viciously living through the private life of an athlete. Yeah...i dont give a **** about TMZ, character assassinations and moral hit pieces. I dont care about Hill's family problems...the internet has created a sickness..Its spreading poisonous gossip that has given voice to those who should never say or judge anything....it's the white plague of consciousness.

If Crystals step-mother hadn't tried to peddle this story to TMZ for retribution...nobody would know or care about Hills home life....as they shouldn't. It's none of their business...
I despise most political correctness, social media, and the hyper-sensitivity of modern society. However, this is NOT what that is...it's about a guy who didn't learn his lesson, and a whole bunch of other people trying to rationalize his relapse.

It will be a better world when this type of narrow-minded and self-serving perspective diminishes greatly with the passing of the Boomers.....
CaliforniaChief 02:28 PM 04-26-2019
I don't know what's more embarrassing...Tyreek's behavior or the justification of it.

Throughout the course of this whole debacle, I've seen:
- Going after and getting personal about Brooke Pryor
- Talking about how our culture is "soft" and needs more discipline (beating isn't discipline, by the way).
- Blaming Tyreek's upbringing
- Talking about the legality of the audio
- Putting the blame on the fiancee for lying to investigators to protect Tyreek for something he didn't do.

I'm definitely in the "let the process play out before taking definitive action" crowd, but considering his history and all the smoke around him now, we should stop acting like Raiders fans and justifying/explaining/defending someone who is probably a POS just because he is incredibly talented.

And C'mon...if he wasn't our superstar, none of you self-appointed defenders of justice would waste another minute thinking about him.

It sucks all around.
Mr. Kotter 02:29 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
She should be more worried about Tyreek. When he heard that audio, he freaked out for sure.
He should probably be on a suicide watch--seriously; this thing could go Belcher if they aren't careful...
rabblerouser 02:30 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
another 50 years of futility?
Because Chiefs.
bigbucks24 02:33 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Definitely know that she's a liar who should be charged with obstruction and/or outright perjury, that much is certain.

Based on that, I don't believe anything she's ever said.
So what did she lie about?
crayzkirk 02:33 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I'd argue that decade upon decade of parents hitting their kids for fear of being "soft" is a big part of what fucked this nation up in the first place.

It's possible to be firm and assertive and discipline your kids without coming close to traumatizing them. It's just a lot harder than kicking their ass and being done with it.
There has to be somewhere between beating your kids or letting them get away with anything they want. I grew up in the era of spare the rod/spoil the child however the only times I was ever spanked was was when I hit one of my sisters. Even so, most of the time, my parents simply took away something that I liked and let me know what I was going to lose if I kept misbehaving. Actions have consequences. After a while, just knowing that I had disappointed my parents hurt worse than any spanking I ever got.

I believe parents do the best that they can with the knowledge that the have. If you only have a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail.

To me, the problem is due to parents being unable to say NO and wanting to be their childs friend instead of a parent because it seems easier.
SuperChief 02:34 PM 04-26-2019
Informed...you mean like viciously living through the private life of an athlete.
What's that? That doesn't really exist, man. Get real.
jettio 02:35 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Golic thinks he has so much virtue, but methinks he still has PTSD over the Ray Rice twitter tsunami, and he is just playing to that crowd.

I am never watching any show with him or his son on it.

Calling another person trash is a greater sin than Tyreek trying to teach his son not to be a crybaby in a world where black people are considered disposable trash by white people like Golic.

Golic and all of these other virtuous media say they care about this kid. One day this kid is going to be old enough to watch video and read articles to see what these virtuous folk did to ruin his mother's life and his father's life and put obstacles in his family's path.

What is Golic going to say when the kid says Golic did more harm than good to his family? Is Golic going to say that the kid is nothing but a piece of trash that Golic wasted his fake tears on.
Donger 02:37 PM 04-26-2019
Obviously the Chiefs need to stop hiring men with 'ee' in their first names.
BlackOp 02:38 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
I despise most political correctness, social media, and the hyper-sensitivity of modern society. However, this is NOT what that is...it's about a guy who didn't learn his lesson, and a whole bunch of other people trying to rationalize his relapse.

It will be a better world when this type of narrow-minded and self-serving perspective diminishes greatly with the passing of the Boomers.....
OK...so what exactly was gained by this situation? Everyone gets to rejoice in watching Hill learn his lesson? Watch a family get torn apart and lives ruined? What a child potentially lose his mother...or potentially go to jail?...all for the vicarious satisfaction/entertainment of witnessing a tragedy? Are you going to high five and think the world is a safer place now?

It's a sickness..period.
Red Beans 02:39 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Obviously the Chiefs need to stop hiring men with 'ee' in their first names.
Those fucking double vowels, I tell ya.
George Liquor 02:43 PM 04-26-2019
:-):-):-)

All he had to do was not commit domestic violence (again) and Tyreek is the highest paid WR in the NFL.
Page 43 of 173
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up