ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 63
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All alex all the time
Easy 6 09:46 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd like to get those two really rolling together like Atlanta uses Freeman and Coleman. Just a couple of well balanced runners who run hard as hell and can catch the ball.

This team is going to need a top notch run game to make an AFC Championship under Alex Smith in 2017, along with a top notch defense. Now, if Mahomes becomes as good as many including myself think he could be, it's a whole new level for the Chiefs. The offense could become something it hasn't been in nearly 15 years.
I honestly dont see our guys being quite as dynamic as Atlantas duo

But what our guys lack in explosiveness, they should be be able to make up for with with a grinding, wear you down, kill the clock style... provided Ehingers return is the cure for what ailed us last year

What Alex Smith brings this year, I have no clue... tempted to expect the same old shit because thats how he has mostly played for his entire career

But maybe, just maybe, the writing on the wall spurs him to reach outside of himself and he tries to MAKE plays for once... 'good' Smiff can approach dynamic, we'll see

The pressure will either make him wilt, or make him show off

If he decides to grab his balls, we could have a great year
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:44 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't think it does (apart from these nimrods who want to falsely apply it to rent-a-QB).

It's a QB who you can depend on to lead your franchise for 10+ years. It might be someone like Elway at the top end, or it might be someone lesser like Joe Flacco.

Whoever it is, they provide some element of stability and championship potential for the long term. He doesn't hold your team back.

Alex Smith is just another limited rent-a-QB who doesn't fit that definition.
If Terrell Davis hadn't come along at the perfect time, Elway would just be another Flutie/Marino.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:49 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'll rejoice when you're finally IP banned, Geno.

You don't know dick about the NFL, let alone, QB's.
BTW it's 100% impossible to IP ban someone.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:50 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
If Terrell Davis hadn't come along at the perfect time, Elway would just be another Flutie/Marino.
If the 49ers defense hadn't come along, Alex Smith would just be another Carr/Couch.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:01 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If the 49ers defense hadn't come along, Alex Smith would just be another Carr/Couch.

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:03 PM 06-17-2017
Yet the broncos have accomplished more in the last decade than the chiefs have in 5....
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:05 PM 06-17-2017
:-)
Hey look Franchise; your number one fan, the complete and total village idiot, applauds your pathetic attempt at smack!

What awesome company you keep! Maybe Sandy and Laz can drop by later to heap more false praise on your fool head!

Damn dude, what happened to you? You used to be able to hold your own and go toe to toe with anyone on this board. Now, Clay just beats your ass ALL up and down this football board like a rented mule.

CP has passed you by.

And clearly, some part of your mental capacity got pissed out with last years cocktail intake when you go around calling a middling, cowardly, game managing nobody like Alex Smith a "franchise QB".
As early as two years ago, you never would have made such a completely idiotic statement, and you would have righteously hammered the piss out of anyone who dared to do so.

I've tried to be sympathetic to whatever this thing is that has crawled up your spinal column and in to your brain out of respect for who you used to be, and what you used to support and believe.

Well fuck that shit. I'm done. Anytime you want you dance with me, bring your little red slippers right on over fuck-o, cause' it's party time and Sweet Daddy is singing your motherfucking song.
[Reply]
milkman 09:21 PM 06-17-2017
John Elway took 3 mediocre Bronco teams to SBs against far superior teams.

Dan Marino would very likely be considered the greatest QB ever if he had any talent around him.

Fluitie was just a useless midget.

To even put him in the same sentence as Elway and Marino is an illustration of your mental midgetry.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:23 PM 06-17-2017
flutie?

JUST another marino?

your and idiot
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:28 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
flutie?

JUST another marino?

your and idiot
Smith fan gonna' dumbass.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:37 PM 06-17-2017
Guys without a Superbowl. You morons. :-)
[Reply]
milkman 09:40 PM 06-17-2017
Guys without a Superbowl. You morons. :-)
Yeah, because every QB without a SB is on the same level, dipshit.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:41 PM 06-17-2017
Clay - Geno lover, tyreek hater
Sweet Daddy - Expected Murray to be starter

Bunch of Asshats calling people idiots :-)
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 09:43 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
John Elway took 3 mediocre Bronco teams to SBs against far superior teams.

Dan Marino would very likely be considered the greatest QB ever if he had any talent around him.

Fluitie was just a useless midget.

To even put him in the same sentence as Elway and Marino is an illustration of your mental midgetry.
Elway is the halfway product of Flutie and Marino. Without TD, Elway would be lumped amongst "those QBs who couldn't win it all"

Was that simple enough for you to understand, cupcake?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:47 PM 06-17-2017
And.... Alex will never lead a team to or play in a super bowl. He's a low end JAG.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:49 PM 06-17-2017
Elway is the halfway product of Flutie and Marino. Without TD, Elway would be lumped amongst "those QBs who couldn't win it all"

Was that simple enough for you to understand, cupcake?
Good god you are an intelligence vacuum, a literal black hole of idiocy-sucking made manifest.

I weep for your family.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 63
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up