ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 663
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143543 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:41 PM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
horrible card.
Thank God it was free.......now on to important shit like Rampage v Machida and Hughes v Penn
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:43 PM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Thank God it was free.......now on to important shit like Rampage v Machida and Hughes v Penn
i agree. cant wait.

i'm waiting to see vitor belfort v anderson silva though. THATS the fight i would pay to see live.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:03 PM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
i agree. cant wait.

i'm waiting to see vitor belfort v anderson silva though. THATS the fight i would pay to see live.
Hell yeah, that one shouldn't even come close to the judges. Somebody will get ktfo.
[Reply]
Awesome Aric 05:07 PM 11-15-2010
Marquardt is going to be forever known as a gatekeeper as long as he keeps his mediocre shit up. I'm sure he knows he is waaay better than his recent performances. Such a let down.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:08 PM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by Awesome Aric:
Marquardt is going to be forever known as a gatekeeper as long as he keeps his mediocre shit up. I'm sure he knows he is waaay better than his recent performances. Such a let down.
He has superstar potential but he can't seem to get his brain right.
[Reply]
Shogun 05:10 PM 11-15-2010
He is the Middleweight version of K-flo.

He was much better when he was fighting as the king of Pancrase. The good old days are often better. Now he fights like a scared little bitch, like everybody out of Jacksons minus Condit and Jones.
[Reply]
Awesome Aric 05:11 PM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
He has superstar potential but he can't seem to get his brain right.
Tell me about it bro, the damn dude BS'd all around the octagon the other night, IDK if it was his gameplan or what. I don't wanna see no damn Jap (inb4 racist) go up for the title belt.
[Reply]
Shogun 05:11 PM 11-15-2010
I have also cancelled my trip to K-1 Dynamite! This year due to lack of business. FML. Guess I'll just catch it on HDNET and cry.
[Reply]
Shogun 05:12 PM 11-15-2010
Tell me about it bro, the damn dude BS'd all around the octagon the other night, IDK if it was his gameplan or what. I don't wanna see no damn Jap (inb4 racist) go up for the title belt.
He basically gave Okami the fight. I think Okami would have won anyways because he's been training his wrestling with Sonnen for the last 6 months. He looked good.
[Reply]
Awesome Aric 05:14 PM 11-15-2010
Originally Posted by Shogun:
He basically gave Okami the fight. I think Okami would have won anyways because he's been training his wrestling with Sonnen for the last 6 months. He looked good.
If Nate would've bucked up and did what he's good at, which is knocking mofo's out their damn socks, I don't see Okami winning that fight. I swear Jackson is killing MMA.
[Reply]
Shogun 05:18 PM 11-15-2010
Well Okami's wrestling is getting REALLY good. I remember going to a seminar where he was rolling with D1 champs and stuffing takedowns like nothing. I think it would have been closer than what it actually was but it would've ended up being like Marquardt/Sonnen. Agree on Jackson. GSP was totally 100x more exciting before he got scared to strike. The funny thing is, he can outstrike ANYBODY in that division, he's just too scared to get hit now and Jackson is making his gameplans so he doesnt get hit. I do like watching GSP wrestlefuck people sometimes, though.
[Reply]
Awesome Aric 05:22 PM 11-15-2010
Well Okami's wrestling is getting REALLY good. I remember going to a seminar where he was rolling with D1 champs and stuffing takedowns like nothing. I think it would have been closer than what it actually was but it would've ended up being like Marquardt/Sonnen. Agree on Jackson. GSP was totally 100x more exciting before he got scared to strike. The funny thing is, he can outstrike ANYBODY in that division, he's just too scared to get hit now and Jackson is making his gameplans so he doesnt get hit. I do like watching GSP wrestlefuck people sometimes, though.
Well it's not like Okami did that much better than Nate... He just took advantage of that "HURR FIGHT SMART THROW PUNCHES WHILE UR BACKING AWAY DON'T ENGAGE FIGHT SMART" gameplan by Jackson. I think he confused fighting smart with being a pussy.
[Reply]
Shogun 05:30 PM 11-15-2010
Well it's not like Okami did that much better than Nate... He just took advantage of that "HURR FIGHT SMART THROW PUNCHES WHILE UR BACKING AWAY DON'T ENGAGE FIGHT SMART" gameplan by Jackson. I think he confused fighting smart with being a pussy.
LOL Truth, can't argue there. He did just enough more than nate to steal the hearts of the shitty judges :-)
[Reply]
Sfeihc 07:14 PM 11-15-2010
UFC 123 preview is on Spike tonight, check your local listings.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:59 AM 11-17-2010
LOL Truth, can't argue there. He did just enough more than nate to steal the hearts of the shitty judges :-)
Dana had some choice words about Jackson and his strategies during the post fight presser. He really hates a boring fight and that's all he says the Jackson guys do, I disagree, Rashad, Diego, Bones and some of the other Jackson guys are very exciting.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 663
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143543 > Last »
Up