ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 43 of 77
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
JakeF 02:32 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
What if the Chiefs went ahead and announced that Tyreek will be back with the team next year?

Take the media shit storm now and no one will care by the time the season starts. There will be a bit of a circus at training camp, but this at least gives our players time to prepare for that. Reid has plenty of time to coach everyone up on their responses to the reporters.
Then you walk into a mob of protesters and reporters swarming the first day of TC. I suppose you could announce it and then have press conferences every day until they all get worn out and stop coming.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:33 PM 05-14-2019
What if the Chiefs went ahead and announced that Tyreek will be back with the team next year?

Take the media shit storm now and no one will care by the time the season starts. There will be a bit of a circus at training camp, but this at least gives our players time to prepare for that. Reid has plenty of time to coach everyone up on their responses to the reporters.
It certainly wouldn't hurt, but the Chiefs don't exactly make smart decisions (see: Hunt, Kareem).
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:33 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Then you walk into a mob of protesters and reporters swarming the first day of TC. I suppose you could announce it and then have press conferences every day until they all get worn out and stop coming.
Who gives a ****?
[Reply]
JakeF 02:35 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Who gives a ****?
I imagine that Tyreek Hill, Andy Reid, and Veach care because they have to sit there and take shit for a couple of hours each day. At least they would probably get tired of asking the same questions and stop showing up.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:37 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
If that’s going to happen, wouldn’t you prefer it happen at the beginning of Training Camp as opposed to Week 1? Go ahead and take the lumps if you know they’re coming.

Nothing says the Chiefs can’t release Tyreek Hill later if new evidence comes out. Just deal with it then.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:45 PM 05-14-2019
If that’s going to happen, wouldn’t you prefer it happen at the beginning of Training Camp as opposed to Week 1? Go ahead and take the lumps if you know they’re coming.

Nothing says the Chiefs can’t release Tyreek Hill later if new evidence comes out. Just deal with it then.
Yea, i get it. But it Hill would also get lost in the swarm of stuff going on during the start of training camp. Everyone interviewing people all over. Hill would be less of a spectacle when surrounded by a ton of other stuff during TC.

I don't know, there's good and bad either way. Hill is going to have to stand up and take shit sooner or later. The Chiefs would do well to take Hill to school about doing interviews. Teach him how to avoid certain words and never show anger etc. How Hill presents himself during Press Conference will help or hurt a lot.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 05:10 PM 05-14-2019
Release him once the evidence says so.
Until then, u keep him suspended and practice and play without him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:11 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
u keep him suspended and practice and play without him.
:-)

dude didn't do anything

how about we just let him play and skullfuck everyone and give a giant middle finger to the rest of the league and the media?
[Reply]
FringeNC 05:14 PM 05-14-2019
What if Mahomes says he won't sign an extension if we cut Hill?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:16 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Dude.

Tyreek Hill is not going to be cut under any circumstances.

Stop reading bullshit in the media.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:18 PM 05-14-2019
I will repeat, There was a crime committed against TH's son, his mother and father did not cooperate with investigation...

That say's it all to me. Lawyer did a great job but left TH looking guilty. Someone in his family did something, but he (TH) did not assist in bringing that person to justice. Enough said. 8 games.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05-14-2019, 05:20 PM
This message has been deleted by cooper barrett.
kcpasco 05:21 PM 05-14-2019
If he isn’t even charged why the hell would the Chiefs keep him suspended. Unsuspend his ass and play him.
[Reply]
FringeNC 05:22 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Dude.

Tyreek Hill is not going to be cut under any circumstances.

Stop reading bullshit in the media.
Oh, I think there is a decent chance this whole thing is an SJW hit job. I've said that from the beginning. Just wondering if King would be willing to lose Mahomes...
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:23 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:

Does this man look that stupid?

[Reply]
TLO 05:24 PM 05-14-2019
I jumped the gun on this one. After the audio tapeswere released I was sure he was a goner.

My bad
[Reply]
Page 43 of 77
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up