Page 43 of 68
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
mkp785 12:27 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nick Caserio alienated Watson? News to me...
So you think this is salvageable? Caserio and Easterby can talk "the inmate" back from ledge....?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:30 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
So you think this is salvageable? Caserio and Easterby can talk "the inmate" back from ledge....?
:-)

You’re such a race baiting POS.

Caserio was brought in after Watson was alienated. He had nothing to do with that and tried his best to undo the damage.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:31 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Clearly, he's part of the solution here. He's done a bang up job on the coaching search by hiring.......a 65 year old position coach.
Considering how well that worked for Cleveland when they hired Kitchens, I have little faith this guy is anything but a token hire. He's someone they can easily control.
[Reply]
O.city 12:32 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Considering how well that worked for Cleveland when they hired Kitchens, I have little faith this guy is anything but a token hire. He's someone they can easily control.
Of course he is.
[Reply]
O.city 12:32 PM 02-03-2021

Caserio was brought in after Watson was alienated. He had nothing to do with that and tried his best to undo the damage.
Ownership in Houston clearly has it's issues.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:34 PM 02-03-2021
Clearly, he's part of the solution here. He's done a bang up job on the coaching search by hiring.......a 65 year old position coach.
So he alienated Watson by hiring a coach that Watson supposedly had a good relationship with?
[Reply]
O.city 12:36 PM 02-03-2021
So he alienated Watson by hiring a coach that Watson supposedly had a good relationship with?
Yeah, thats pretty overstated. They met at the pro bowl a few years ago. I dunno how good of a relationship they'd have.

This is clearly who Watson wanted as the HC and is happy about it. I havne't read that anywhere but I'm sure it's true.

I didn't realize you were such a Caserio fan.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:36 PM 02-03-2021

Once again you miss the point.

McNair called players inmates did he not?

Is he still the owner?

Is Easterby still there?
[Reply]
tredadda 12:36 PM 02-03-2021
Considering that Watson made it clear he wanted EB and instead they went out and hired a position coach? I would say yes, regardless of the relationship Watson and Culley had.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:39 PM 02-03-2021
Yeah, thats pretty overstated. They met at the pro bowl a few years ago. I dunno how good of a relationship they'd have.

This is clearly who Watson wanted as the HC and is happy about it. I havne't read that anywhere but I'm sure it's true.

I didn't realize you were such a Caserio fan.
I’m not a Caserio fan.

I just don’t think it’s fair to put alienating Watson on him because I’m a reasonable person.

Watson’s team claimed the HC hire couldn’t change anything. If all he wanted was for them to hire EB, they would’ve let that out there. Just because he’s still unhappy doesn’t mean he doesn’t like Culley.
[Reply]
O.city 12:40 PM 02-03-2021
I’m not a Caserio fan.

I just don’t think it’s fair to put alienating Watson on him because I’m a reasonable person.

Watson’s team claimed the HC hire couldn’t change anything. If all he wanted was for them to hire EB, they would’ve let that out there. Just because he’s still unhappy doesn’t mean he doesn’t like Culley.
If the HC hire doesn't change anything, why would the FO want someone with any ties to Watson?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:41 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Once again you miss the point.

McNair called players inmates did he not?

Is he still the owner?

Is Easterby still there?
He’s fucking dead you moron.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:42 PM 02-03-2021
If the HC hire doesn't change anything, why would the FO want someone with any ties to Watson?
The FO is still holding out hope, because like you said, they’re fucked either way.
[Reply]
O.city 12:43 PM 02-03-2021
The FO is still holding out hope, because like you said, they’re ****ed either way.
Thats why I'm coming at this thing this way. There's no way I'd ever let it get to the point my all world QB wants out like this. But they have so clearly, they are pretty clueless.

So based on that, they'll get fucked here. It's inevitable.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:45 PM 02-03-2021
Thats why I'm coming at this thing this way. There's no way I'd ever let it get to the point my all world QB wants out like this. But they have so clearly, they are pretty clueless.

So based on that, they'll get fucked here. It's inevitable.
If they’re fucked either way, they might as well throw up a Hail Mary and hope he has a change of heart.

If they get a ridiculous offer, take it. If not, play hardball and see if you can change his mind.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 68
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up