ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 74
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:26 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I’ll bet someone on here ten bucks and a bag of doughnuts that more than half the school districts in this country send their students back to school in the fall.
The governor of Florida has already said that all classes in Florida would resume as normal, in school buildings this fall.

I'll bet you $10 that doesn't happen. Losers money goes to packages for the troops? Deal?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:28 AM 06-19-2020
I’ll bet someone on here ten bucks and a bag of doughnuts that more than half the school districts in this country send their students back to school in the fall.
The fall? Hell, we start in class summer school in less than 3 weeks.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:34 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
American professional sports leagues in general look collectively pathetic in their return to play responses.

Most of the major soccer leagues in Europe have returned to play and they aren’t existing in air tight bubbles with a million rules/restrictions.
Our cases are going up and theirs are going down so it's a real apt comparison eh?
[Reply]
Sorce 07:39 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Player X is inactive and under Covid protocol. Listed as day-to-day.
Eric Berry had covid before it was cool.
[Reply]
eDave 07:40 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Eric Berry had covid before it was cool.
Covid is cooler than Eric Berry. That's a bad indictment.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:52 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The governor of Florida has already said that all classes in Florida would resume as normal, in school buildings this fall.

I'll bet you $10 that doesn't happen. Losers money goes to packages for the troops? Deal?
I'm not betting on Florida. I'm betting on the United States.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:54 AM 06-19-2020
I'm not betting on Florida. I'm betting on the United States.
If you're bet is the United States will make a series of poor decisions that lead to stupidity which is then followed by a rational decision that everyone bitches about then yes you'll win the bet.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:58 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Our cases are going up and theirs are going down so it's a real apt comparison eh?
What does that have to do with the fact that none of the major European soccer leagues are implementing the same stringent bubble strategy that the NBA has or that Fauci is calling for the NFL to have?

Even with declining rates of infection there is still community spread in most of those European countries which means personnel on professional soccer teams can still catch the virus.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:01 AM 06-19-2020
The US having dealt with the pandemic horribly is kind of a major difference between here and many of the countries in Europe.

In any case, I’m confident there will still be a season in some capacity. The federal and most of the state governments have shown they don’t really care too much about the death totals rising.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 09:04 AM 06-19-2020
If you're bet is the United States will make a series of poor decisions that lead to stupidity which is then followed by a rational decision that everyone bitches about then yes you'll win the bet.
:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:04 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Relevant (a different kind of roll):

https://youtu.be/C5oeWHngDS4
My buddy and I have been performing that tune for several years now, on acoustic in the past couple or so. I gotta say that I never expected to see/hear Rick Astley cover that but I am impressed. :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:13 PM 06-19-2020

One of the #49ers players who was working out in Nashville tested positive for Covid, sources tell me and @RapSheet. The rest of the group is getting tested and trying to figure out how and when they can travel. Some guys live there so they’ll just hunker down.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) June 19, 2020

It's goin great, fellas
[Reply]
Mecca 02:10 PM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

It's goin great, fellas
The Blue Jays shut down their spring training facility in Florida because a pitcher tested positive. The Phillies had 8 positive tests in their facility.

Might just be time to admit, it's not happening for sports.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:16 PM 06-19-2020

NBA and MLS returning in a month.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:16 PM 06-19-2020
The Blue Jays shut down their spring training facility in Florida because a pitcher tested positive. The Phillies had 8 positive tests in their facility.

I'm still optimistic that they'll be able to do SOMETHING, but I have a feeling it's gonna be a SUPER weird "season" with an asterisk on the winner. I think it's highly likely that teams will have to play without starters available for whole position groups, there may be forfeits, etc.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 74
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up