ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 49
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:42 PM 08-22-2017
Who cares what he says. He is gone. Let it go.

You people are like a bitter ex-boyfriend following their ex-girlfriend on facebook and twitter every night. Who cares what he says or does? He is Donkey now. He is the enemy. He is supposed to talk bad about the Chiefs. Leave it at that and stop taking things so personally.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:49 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
JC seems to like it in Denver.

http://www.9news.com/sports/jamaal-c...side/466552386

JC was never the brightest bulb.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:26 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Who cares what he says. He is gone. Let it go.

You people are like a bitter ex-boyfriend following their ex-girlfriend on facebook and twitter every night. Who cares what he says or does? He is Donkey now. He is the enemy. He is supposed to talk bad about the Chiefs. Leave it at that and stop taking things so personally.
:-)

Jesus, you and Black Op should form a new tard society.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:09 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I mean he isn't wrong about the winning tradition comparison. Not sure you need to say that though.
Maybe they wouldn't go to so many SBs if players like Jamaal wouldn't fumble away games to them.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:10 PM 08-22-2017
He's toast you dipshit pile highers
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:11 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Maybe they wouldn't go to so many SBs if players like Jamaal wouldn't fumble away games to them.
^^^This^^^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:58 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Very true. Would be interesting to see his response to that.
[Reply]
OldSchool 11:14 PM 08-22-2017
Charles is finished if he can't compete for a starting role in Denver.
[Reply]
penbrook 11:26 PM 08-22-2017
Charles is literally competing for a roster spot on Saturday and just got his knee brace off today. Dude will never be the same
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:30 PM 08-22-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Very true. Would be interesting to see his response to that.
"Maybe they wouldn't go to so many SBs if players like Jamaal wouldn't fumble away games to them."

I'd like to see Horseface's reaction to that comment.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:56 AM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
:-)

Jesus, you and Black Op should form a new tard society.
Says the guy that wanted Geno Smith #1...you have no cred. Just some lonely guy on the inter-tubes projecting his inadequacy/failures on a sports figure...when Smith is gone...you'll find another.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:46 AM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Says the guy that wanted Geno Smith #1...you have no cred. Just some lonely guy on the inter-tubes projecting his inadequacy/failures on a sports figure...when Smith is gone...you'll find another.
Says the Johnny come Lately who sat about safely on the sidelines and never had an opinion about ANY QB prospect prior to Andy Reid holding his hand and telling him what to think.

You're a complete joke. Everything you post is pretty much garbage, and I'm surprised anyone takes the time to even read your nonsense. But I can't blame them for being somewhat enthralled by a conspiracy-laden mouth-breather who claims that the NFL could make Alex Smith a story line in 2017( :-) ).

Seek help.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:30 AM 08-23-2017
A washed up running back on a bad football team...thread unsubscribed
[Reply]
srvy 08:51 AM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There's more of a family environment in Denver?

From the same shithole that breeds fucked up people like the Columbine shooters and the guy who shot up that movie theater?
I may be wrong and probably am but I took his comments to be within the locker room and organization. Also say fuck kids in the locker room get fucking daycare like normal people who work.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:32 PM 08-23-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Says the Johnny come Lately who sat about safely on the sidelines and never had an opinion about ANY QB prospect prior to Andy Reid holding his hand and telling him what to think.

You're a complete joke. Everything you post is pretty much garbage, and I'm surprised anyone takes the time to even read your nonsense. But I can't blame them for being somewhat enthralled by a conspiracy-laden mouth-breather who claims that the NFL could make Alex Smith a story line in 2017( :-) ).

Seek help.
50,000 posts that could be summed up in two.... "Draft Geno Smith #1" and "I hate Alex Smith".

You're a real wealth of insight/information...your contribution to CP is essentially killing any legitimate Chiefs-related topic with the same "Alex sucks" diatribe that you've repeated, literally, 1000's of times. That's really all you do...everyday...all day.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 49
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Up