Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Easy 6 07:41 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
:-)
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 07:42 AM 11-19-2012
All inactives wore black yesterday.

Appreciate the support boys!
[Reply]
bevischief 07:47 AM 11-19-2012
Great job guys!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe they showed that much of stadium on Sunday ticket yesterday.
[Reply]
007 08:10 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:
I sat EVERYWHERE... sat in the top bowl for the first quarter... moved all around, putting Fire Pioli signs under trash can lips, so they would be seen and not blown away... We walked and sat in various seat in the top bowl... then midway through the second quarter, we moved to the lower level.

Yeah, we threw wrappers everywhere... FirePioli signs in the bathroom troughs... on top of the HOF displays... in cracks of walls... on the floor... by concessions stands... on the stairs as we would go down to a new seat...

The only thing missing was "Save Our Chiefs" chants... :-) If I'd of had some duct tape, it would have been even more effective.
Well, I saw somebody throw a bunch of crap in the air in my section so I'm just wonder if it was you. I was in section 345.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 08:25 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Perfect.
[Reply]
007 08:28 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by JCharles1981:
You can choose to hate me for it. But, having Chiefs fans show up to Arrowhead in all black attire with minimal red color and black face paint is not only disrespectful to the team, it's also giving the false impression that you're Oakland Raiders fans.
So wearing my black chiefs t-shirt, my black chiefs sweatshirt, and my black Gonzalez jersey is disrespectful to the team and I look like a raiders fan?

Dude, seriously, get a fucking clue.

Your statement is disrespectful.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:39 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by JCharles1981:
You can choose to hate me for it. But, having Chiefs fans show up to Arrowhead in all black attire with minimal red color and black face paint is not only disrespectful to the team, it's also giving the false impression that you're Oakland Raiders fans.
'Disrespectful'?

Are you fucking kidding me? Is Romeo suddenly my father? Is this a group of men that have risked their life for my freedom?

How does 'disrespectful' even come into play here? These guys are just football players. They're grown men playing a kid's game for vast sums of money. That's it. They're little more than carnival workers on a grander stage.

They're just guys.

The only respect they're entitled is the standard 'basic human dignity' that you offer to the homeless guy on the street or the waiter that brings you your soda.

Showing up to a football game dressed in black doesn't do anything to interfere with that and this franchise hasn't done anything to earn any more than that.

In the end - you're the problem. You and people like you are why owners like Jeffrey Loria and Clark Hunt can and will continue to scalp fanbases without concern. You'll come and lap up whatever 'product' you're given and criticize anyone that demands otherwise.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:57 AM 11-19-2012
I don't care what his user name says, no way JCharles1981 is more than 14 years old. Can't blame him for not understanding.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 09:15 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I don't care what his user name says, no way JCharles1981 is more than 14 years old. Can't blame him for not understanding.
No excuse.

My son is 13 and he gets the SOC thing.

He's bought into it.
[Reply]
ComfortablyNumb 09:37 AM 11-19-2012
I just sent another $25 donation when I saw that the funds are getting low. I loved seeing the results of the blackout. It's nice to feel like I'm able to do something instead of just sitting there getting mad about what I see on and off the field with this team. Keep it up!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:40 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Dave:
No excuse.

My son is 13 and he gets the SOC thing.

He's bought into it.
Yeah I know. I was trying to take a more subtle shot at him. Helps that your son has someone showing him what is behind the curtain.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 09:56 AM 11-19-2012
Chunt had to see this. 100% of the people left are in black.
Attached: SOC.jpg (174.8 KB) 
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:15 AM 11-19-2012
I'm streaming the 610 app on my phone and Danny is literally blowing SOC.

Congrats guys.
[Reply]
ILChief 10:21 AM 11-19-2012
What are the plans for Sunday? Back to back games don't leave much time for gloating
[Reply]
Jerm 10:32 AM 11-19-2012
So when SOC inevitably wins this war, when do we start SOR lol?

Oh Mr. Glass......
[Reply]
Page 429 of 603
« First < 329379419425426427428429 430431432433439479529 > Last »
Up