Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
pr_capone 02:08 AM 11-19-2012
dark blue homie
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 02:09 AM 11-19-2012
This season has probably taken like 3 years off Crennels life.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:17 AM 11-19-2012

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:16 AM 11-19-2012

[Reply]
JCharles1981 04:52 AM 11-19-2012
You can choose to hate me for it. But, having Chiefs fans show up to Arrowhead in all black attire with minimal red color and black face paint is not only disrespectful to the team, it's also giving the false impression that you're Oakland Raiders fans.
[Reply]
spanky 52 05:07 AM 11-19-2012
I would never choose to hate you or any Chief's fan, regardless of their beliefs. but it's obvious you have shit for brains.
[Reply]
JCharles1981 05:15 AM 11-19-2012
"but it's obvious you have shit for brains."

That totally doesn't sound like you hating on me, does it? *facepalm* I guess the ones who agree with this thread believe the only method of response to a team that has sold out is to do it right back to them. Very mature, NOT!
[Reply]
the Talking Can 06:05 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by JCharles1981:
You can choose to hate me for it. But, having Chiefs fans show up to Arrowhead in all black attire with minimal red color and black face paint is not only disrespectful to the team, it's also giving the false impression that you're Oakland Raiders fans.
i hate you, you worthless dipshit

you should kill yourself
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 06:09 AM 11-19-2012
Understand that when people jump your shit for this post, the very last line is what's going to get their attention. That's a bigger insult than any you will hear in return. If going to Arrowhead didn't feel like attending a damned funeral, folks wouldn't have to dress like that's what they were doing. Period. If people choose to take that a different way, well it would help if they had their facts straight. I'd say they should get a clue.
[Reply]
okoye35chiefs 06:56 AM 11-19-2012

:-)
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:12 AM 11-19-2012
radio this morning is delicious...

fans calling 810 and talking about being harassed by pioli's goons

nick athan on 610 just said he 'didn't take SOC seriously until I saw the fans yesterday'...as usual, Mr. Dipshit is last on the bus
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:14 AM 11-19-2012
WPI friends: 2,676

SOC Likes: 15,000
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:18 AM 11-19-2012
now athan talking about how crennel and pioli can come back as long as they say 'sorry, our bad' and fans will jump on board...

why don't people like him ever die in a car crash?

pioli? no car crash
cassel? no car crash
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 07:18 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

:-)
[Reply]
ncCHIEFfan 07:26 AM 11-19-2012
You're not worth the hate! But I do despise the people that not only won't stand up for what is right but has the nerve to bitch about those that will stand.
[Reply]
Page 428 of 603
« First < 328378418424425426427428 429430431432438478528 > Last »
Up