Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:36 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Clip #4 from KCTV5. Last one. Great shots in this one.

I don't suppose you have a clip from the game broadcast where Marv and Gannon are discussing it do you? I didn't get to hear it.
[Reply]
Coach 12:38 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Lamar's name won't be used in any banner. We shouldn't slap him with his dead father's name. Lamar only owned your favorite sports team. Lamar was Clark's father and they had a personal relationship.
I agree, no reason or justification at all to attack the founder at all. Keep the crosshairs aimed at Pioli, Crennel, and Cassel. That's it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:41 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I don't suppose you have a clip from the game broadcast where Marv and Gannon are discussing it do you? I didn't get to hear it.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266753
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:42 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Do you guys think the money from Sports Nutz and whats left in the account will be enough to cover the last three banners?
No clue. I should be getting numbers here in a bit. Conservative estimate would say that it MAY just get us real close to fully paying off the banner for the Carolina game. Still have nothing towards the Colts.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:48 AM 11-19-2012
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266753
Over looked that some how. Thanks.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:50 AM 11-19-2012
We will get there and IMO we should try to get enough to not only run one pregame banner for the last home game, but also try to raise enough for one final banner for after the game as well.

Something that puts an exclamation point on the whole thing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:52 AM 11-19-2012
I think we should put money aside for a thank you banner. We can afford to skip a flight at this point.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:54 AM 11-19-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
We will get there and IMO we should try to get enough to not only run one pregame banner for the last home game, but also try to raise enough for one final banner for after the game as well.

Something that puts an exclamation point on the whole thing.
I concur
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:55 AM 11-19-2012
I think we should put money aside for a thank you banner. We can afford to skip a flight at this point.
If Pioli and Co. are gone next season... we could raise funds for one more flight on the home opener of next season. 2 planes extolling the greatness that is KC Chiefs football at the home opener to get people even more pumped for the game.

Would be truly awesome.
[Reply]
Coach 12:56 AM 11-19-2012
Very rare do I agree with CR, but I agree with this assessment. You now have the media on your side, use that to your advantage, since it's much better alternative, as well as social media like Facebook and Twitter and other things.

Continue to pump out the Blackout at Arrowhead message as often as possible. I would imagine after this reports of Pioli's SS terrorizing some people (unjustifed), some will convert to the blackout.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:06 AM 11-19-2012
I disagree here, if you do that the "minority" evil dissenters will seem weak, or content keep the messages constant for every home game and the final game at Denver.
[Reply]
bowener 01:32 AM 11-19-2012
Unfortunately I didn't get to see the game today, and missed any and all coverage of the blackout, and any other wonderful things said about how terrible the Chiefs/Pioli are/is. Are there any pictures of the crowd or maybe a ratio of black to red fans? And anything else that was discussed today that is significant.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:33 AM 11-19-2012
Blackout banner has served it's purpose.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:02 AM 11-19-2012

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:05 AM 11-19-2012
Pioli supports the blackout!

[Reply]
Page 427 of 603
« First < 327377417423424425426427 428429430431437477527 > Last »
Up