ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4269 of 4909
« First < 3269376941694219425942654266426742684269 42704271427242734279431943694769 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:49 AM 07-01-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Here’s some Broncos news:

They modified KJ Hamler’s contract to lessen his cap hit if he goes on IR.

Probably a wise move.
It's KJ Hamstring if you want to use a funny name for him!
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:49 AM 07-01-2023

They modified KJ Hamler’s contract to lessen his cap hit he goes on IR.

Probably a wise move.
You mean they modified his contract to lessen his cap hit WHEN he goes on IR
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:19 PM 07-01-2023

They modified KJ Hamler’s contract to lessen his cap hit if he goes on IR.

Probably a wise move.
Wait, he's not on IR? Well kiss my grits
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:26 PM 07-03-2023
Damn

[Reply]
Al Czervik 12:51 PM 07-03-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Damn

Knowblow...has nothing....

via GIPHY

[Reply]
staylor26 12:53 PM 07-03-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Damn

Is it your goal to get more pathetic with every post?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:53 PM 07-03-2023
Which number will be greater?

Mahomes Super Bowl Victories

Or

Mahomes Losses to the Broncos
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:08 PM 07-03-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Which number will be greater?

Mahomes Super Bowl Victories

Or

Mahomes Losses to the Broncos
That's actually a fair and legit question. And it's hilarious that it is. :-)
[Reply]
BEAVER 01:15 PM 07-03-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Only 103 days until #16 in a row and 17 moar days until #17 in a row.
And to the Broncos - we don't need you growing a spine or a set of nuts or an offense all of a sudden.

You are close to Loser immortality - close to Loser Legend Status - Close to Loser GOAThood.

For the love of all that is HOLY - don't weaken now.

YOU CAN DO IT!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:18 PM 07-03-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
Bronco fans at Huddle melted down over the signing of Frank Clark, claiming there's no place for people like that in their organization. :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:18 PM 07-03-2023
I don't even feel the need to shit talk KnowMo anymore. The guy just gives off 100% troll vibes. I don't even think he's a Broncos fan and he just carries this persona, so he can troll a Chiefs site. The guys never critical of an organizational that's been run into the ground for damn near a decade and he's posting the absolute dumbest shit possible to try and act like the Broncos whole organization isn't one of the worst in the entire league. He's a troll and doesn't really give 2 shits about his supposedly favorite team.

Or he's a very mentally challenged person and is in complete denial about just how bad the Broncos situation is. He's literally posting tweets about Ryan Pace to show just how awesome the team is doing. Has his life has become so empty and pathetic, due to the extreme shit sucking his team is doing and now all it takes is some tweet about an NFL exec to get his dick hard? He rubs one out to the news that a charity golf event, that features two SB winning players, didn't get good TV ratings.

I guess it doesn't matter which of the 2 scenarios he falls under it's still the most pathetic shit I've seen.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:05 PM 07-03-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I don't even feel the need to shit talk KnowMo anymore. The guy just gives off 100% troll vibes. I don't even think he's a Broncos fan and he just carries this persona, so he can troll a Chiefs site. The guys never critical of an organizational that's been run into the ground for damn near a decade and he's posting the absolute dumbest shit possible to try and act like the Broncos whole organization isn't one of the worst in the entire league. He's a troll and doesn't really give 2 shits about his supposedly favorite team.

Or he's a very mentally challenged person and is in complete denial about just how bad the Broncos situation is. He's literally posting tweets about Ryan Pace to show just how awesome the team is doing. Has his life has become so empty and pathetic, due to the extreme shit sucking his team is doing and now all it takes is some tweet about an NFL exec to get his dick hard? He rubs one out to the news that a charity golf event, that features two SB winning players, didn't get good TV ratings.

I guess it doesn't matter which of the 2 scenarios he falls under it's still the most pathetic shit I've seen.

He’s very very hurt by losing 15 straight and seeing the QB he mocked and ridiculed become better than Horseface in just 5 years as a starter. Only delusional donktards put Elway on their qb Mount Rushmore these days.

He never used to post cheap pot shots at the Chiefs. Now it’s the only thing that gives him enjoyment
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:00 PM 07-03-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

He loves to troll and get reactions to crap like the post above. But he's also a massive homer who is blind to reality.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:23 PM 07-03-2023
I saw this today. I haven't verified it yet. But, if so, pretty pathetic.

To Broncos fans and anyone who puts Manning above Montana.The Denver Broncos have played in 8 Superbowls and have a total of 4 Touchdown passes in those 8 games. Doug Williams threw for 4 TD passes against the Broncos in Superbowl 22. Doug Williams has as many Superbowl TD passes in one game as the Broncos have....total
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:07 PM 07-03-2023
Look at these eye popping stats

John Elway had a passer rating of 59.3 with 1,128 yards, 3 touchdowns and 8 interceptions in 5 games in Super Bowls in his career.
[Reply]
Page 4269 of 4909
« First < 3269376941694219425942654266426742684269 42704271427242734279431943694769 > Last »
Up