ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 426 of 617
« First < 326376416422423424425426 427428429430436476526 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

SAUTO 08:40 PM 06-08-2013
Dude go party.
Posted via Mobile Device
rico 08:45 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Dude go party.
Posted via Mobile Device
Dude...Trace Adkins. Oh wait, you being a gearhead, you probably actually like those "songs about me." Nevermind...we just don't have anything in common, bruh.
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:46 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Am I really THAT fugly? On the real?
I thought you were Jeremy Piven...
SAUTO 08:47 PM 06-08-2013
Dude...Trace Adkins. Oh wait, you being a gearhead, you probably actually like those "songs about me." Nevermind...we just don't have anything in common, bruh.
Yeah I'm not into country music.

But I like to party. Any kind.

You're probably right. You couldn't hang with me
Posted via Mobile Device
rico 09:23 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Yeah I'm not into country music.

But I like to party. Any kind.

You're probably right. You couldn't hang with me
Posted via Mobile Device
I would take that challenge any day...and put money on it. I am able to drink so much that its plain stupid. Props for not liking country tho. Maybe we do have a future together.
rico 09:25 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by TimBone:
That wedding's gotta suck if Rico's been perusing CP all night.
The wedding SUCKS. I'm seein a buncha my hick friends I hadn't seen in years...and didnt really ever want to either.
teedubya 09:31 PM 06-08-2013
JFC, I last read this thread on page 32... now it's on 82. [80 pages per]
Phobia 10:20 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by teedubya:
JFC, I last read this thread on page 32... now it's on 82. [80 pages per]
Keep it that way unless you like cutting yourself at the end of the night.
rico 11:39 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I thought you were Jeremy Piven...
Jeremy Piven ?! That's a first. I'm not that short. Usually I hear; Mark Wahlberg, Val Kilmer or Heath Ledger. I feel insulted by each of those as well with an exception of Val. Personality wise tho, Piven = The Big Cheese....so that's cool I guess
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:59 PM 06-08-2013
Jeremy Piven ?! That's a first. I'm not that short. Usually I hear; Mark Wahlberg, Val Kilmer or Heath Ledger. I feel insulted by each of those as well with an exception of Val. Personality wise tho, Piven = The Big Cheese....so that's cool I guess
:-) Hey look; I'm old and ugly. That said, someone is yanking your chain, brah.
Baby Lee 01:46 AM 06-09-2013

Baby Lee 09:41 AM 06-09-2013
and DEAD!!

PS - Say hi to yoah mother.

PPS - with that list, I half expected Samurai Seagall on that list.
rico 10:00 AM 06-09-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
and DEAD!!

PS - Say hi to yoah mother.

PPS - with that list, I half expected Samurai Seagall on that list.
Jeezuzz, I hate myself when I drink. I don't think I can even force myself to read these past few pages. I actually went public with the "people usually tell me I look like Val, Heath Ledger or Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch" kick. Ugh. Embarrassing.

ANYWAYZ!!!!! ANYONE WANNA DO A ROAST OF HOOTIE?
rico 10:04 AM 06-09-2013
Fair enough. Next time someone tells me that shit, I'm going to punch them right on the chin because I hate getting my chain yanked (considering my chain isn't my penis and it's not being yanked by my wife).

I will say this though.... I look nothing like Jeremy Piven. Ya'll are delusional when it comes to that shit.
Baby Lee 10:07 AM 06-09-2013
Fair enough. Next time someone tells me that shit, I'm going to punch them right on the chin because I hate getting my chain yanked (considering my chain isn't my penis and it's not being yanked by my wife).

I will say this though.... I look nothing like Jeremy Piven. Ya'll are delusional when it comes to that shit.
Go ahead, cough up the coin for the rug. You've earned it. Though it might trigger an expulsion from CP over non-canonical bald with goatee guideline compliance.
Page 426 of 617
« First < 326376416422423424425426 427428429430436476526 > Last »
Up