ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 424 of 452
« First < 324374414420421422423424 425426427428434 > Last »
Hall of Classics>EPIC FAIL......and other stuff that makes you laugh
ChiefsFanatic 06:32 PM 06-16-2008
Old thread is archived here.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185997

I have seen these in various threads, so I thought we should just put them all together. There are really funny pics out there.
Aries Walker 01:08 AM 06-18-2014
I have a bottle of Fireball on my desk next to me. I drink it all the time.

Well, not all the time, but whenever I feel like it.
frankotank 06:40 AM 06-18-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Here's his daddy. I thought the owners said bull mastiff, but I'm not going to lie and say I'm an expert on the breeds. Mom looks just like Beethoven from the movie.
although he could be a bully....he LOOKS like a mastiff. bullys usually have a wrinkled muzzle....taking that from the bull dog....however not ALL bullys wrinkle up. lil Chief isn't very wrinkly. ya oughta put pics of him as he gets bigger into the pets thread. I'd really like to see what he looks like in a couple months. I think he will be frigging AWESOME. the folks we got Dozer from had a long haired bull mastiff. I didn't even know they existed. great looking dog. yours is gonna be like that. great mix man.
crazycoffey 06:49 AM 06-18-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
is it one of those "hey, this tastes good! I 'll have another"! then BAM you're shitty after 4 more an hour later?
Well most ciders are pretty strong already at 5 or 5.5 percent. So adding a shot of cinnamon whiskey will catch up to you pretty fast
Mr. Plow 07:33 AM 06-18-2014
Can't embed.

Car crash in Riley County on I70.

http://www.kshb.com/news/region-kans...ught-on-camera
Mr. Plow 08:42 AM 06-18-2014
I'm going to hell.

Fish 09:10 AM 06-18-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Can't embed.

Flyover state.
Bob Dole 10:27 AM 06-18-2014
Can't embed.

Texting fail.
Hammock Parties 11:47 AM 06-18-2014

frankotank 12:19 PM 06-18-2014
Beaver Attack!

hahaha! cracks me up....

Beaver attacks man near Rochester: 'It was like watching a horror film'

An Upstate New York man is recovering after being attacked by a beaver last week.

WHAM-TV reports Michael Cavanaugh was in a kayak on Irondequoit Creek, about 7 miles outside of Rochester, when a beaver jumped out of the water and knocked him overboard on Tuesday, June 10. The Lima, N.Y., resident was pulled underwater, bitten on his back and suffered deep puncture wounds on his arm.

"I heard my name called out from the shop and I ran out the door to see a guy getting pulled into the water," BayCreek Paddling Center trainer Nate Reynolds told the ABC affiliate of the attack on Monday.

"It was like watching a horror film."

According to UPI, Reynolds had to hit the beaver with a paddle multiple times to get it to let go of Cavanaugh, killing the rodent. The paddling center temporarily closed so animal control could find its carcass and test it for rabies.

A biologist with the New York Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) told WHAM that beavers are vegetarians and attacks on humans are rare, but do happen when they're infected with rabies or trying to protect their young.

Cavanaugh is being treated for rabies as a precaution as well.

"My body is focusing on healing the wounds," he told the news station. "I've slept quite a bit. Though the event was scary I haven't felt much in the way of traumatic emotional reactions which I'm thankful for. As a matter of fact I feel a lot of gratitude to God."

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...oit_creek.html
frankotank 12:22 PM 06-18-2014

Frosty 12:46 PM 06-18-2014
Beavers are badass. :-)
Radar Chief 12:50 PM 06-18-2014

Fish 03:42 PM 06-18-2014
Murica!

Police tase woman running down highway as she sang National Anthem

EUREKA, Mo. — Police in St. Louis county are scratching their heads, but praising their officer, after a bizarre incident Monday afternoon on I-44. A passing motorist sent video to sister station FOX 2 that shows an officer apprehending the woman after she reportedly tried to jump into oncoming traffic.

According to FOX 2, the woman was speeding and flipped the police officer the bird. The officer gave chase. The woman reportedly slammed on her brakes, nearly causing an accident on the highway. She then proceeded to get out of her vehicle and run down the highway while singing the National Anthem.

The officer chased after her and yelled for her to stop. The woman reportedly responded by yelling “Martin Luther King” before jumping into the path of an oncoming car.
The car swerved to avoid her, and the officer drew his taser gun and tased her.

Police are still unsure of the woman’s motives. FOX 2 identified her only as a 42-year-old Texas resident. She is currently at a local hospital getting a psychiatric evaluation. No charges have been filed yet.
sedated 03:58 PM 06-18-2014
Fireball shots at your place?
We didn't drink Fireball that night, did we? Memories are a little fuzzy.
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 06-18-2014

Page 424 of 452
« First < 324374414420421422423424 425426427428434 > Last »
Up