Page 422 of 449
« First < 322372412418419420421422 423424425426432 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
RunKC 06:37 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This is why I just don’t know about paying Jones. He’s awesome in the right situations yes, but he’s also a common denominator with this run defense being awful. I think he just shoots gaps too often, and I’m not sure he’s stout enough to consistently hold his ground anyways.

Again, awesome player, probably our best on defense for sure, but $20M per year? I’m losing the interest in that deal by the week.
Starting to look like Dee Ford at the DT position
[Reply]
Cntrygal 06:38 PM 09-29-2019
Serious question

Since Ramsey has a "tight back" and other issues, can't the team just put him on IR? That would end the weekly distractions for the team.
[Reply]
TEX 06:38 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Our poor LB’s dear God no LB corps is doing well in this scenario. Jones and Williams give up the entire middle of the field.

Just awful

Yep. IMO, they're the most ptoblematic area of the team.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:55 PM 09-29-2019
This is why I just don’t know about paying Jones. He’s awesome in the right situations yes, but he’s also a common denominator with this run defense being awful. I think he just shoots gaps too often, and I’m not sure he’s stout enough to consistently hold his ground anyways.

Again, awesome player, probably our best on defense for sure, but $20M per year? I’m losing the interest in that deal by the week.
Umm yeah, this isn't a 2 gap scheme for the 3T
[Reply]
Strongside 08:49 PM 09-29-2019
Charvarius Ward is the most problematic area of the team.
[Reply]
bricks 08:59 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by Strongside:
His coverage skills are pretty good.

He sucks at playing the ball in coverage.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:59 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by Strongside:
LB’s are worse.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:00 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Umm yeah, this isn't a 2 gap scheme for the 3T
I don’t give a fuck how many gaps he’s responsible for. Don’t get washed out 75% of the time and maybe we aren’t giving up 6 YPC.

When I say “shoots gaps”, I mean disregarding run responsibilities in an effort to accumulate sacks in his contract year. Which feels probable based on the results we’ve seen.
[Reply]
Three7s 09:08 PM 09-29-2019
I don’t give a **** how many gaps he’s responsible for. Don’t get washed out 75% of the time and maybe we aren’t giving up 6 YPC.

When I say “shoots gaps”, I mean disregarding run responsibilities in an effort to accumulate sacks in his contract year. Which feels probable based on the results we’ve seen.
Yeah, I really focused on Jones watching the highlights on run plays. He was HORRIFIC! The guy just simply refuses to play the run at all and is constantly letting linemen get to the LBs. He's a one-trick pony.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:26 PM 09-29-2019
We need a run stuffing DL very badly. Basically another Nnandi.

Really don’t give a shit if the secondary suffers. Okay cool you beat us over the top in 6 plays. Good luck playing that shootout against us.

At least it’s not taking tons of time off the clock forcing our offense to sit on the bench getting out of rhythm bc they haven’t been on the field in about 40 mins of real time.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 09:30 PM 09-29-2019
im All in for Ramsey. He’ll raise the level of play for the whole secondary and brings some much needed attitude. Start stacking the box against the run!
[Reply]
kccrow 11:13 PM 09-29-2019
I don’t give a fuck how many gaps he’s responsible for. Don’t get washed out 75% of the time and maybe we aren’t giving up 6 YPC.

If he's taking a blocker with him, even if he isn't crossing the face of the blocker like he should, and Nnadi is two gapping as the scheme tends to dictate, then that problem is the linebacker not filling his gap because that linebacker does have that gap responsibility in this scheme. Watch how late into that play Hitchens shows up.

And he doesn't get washed out 75% of the time, that's crazy and unexpected from you. You know this shit as good as anyone. Do we need Jones to play the run better? Yes. Is he the reason for the issues on his own? Not even close. Do I have an issue with trading him away in the offseason? Not if there is the purpose of landing a premier corner.

We still have linebackers afraid to close and fill gaps more prevalently than any other reason. I want a linebacker early next year. A tough son of a bitch like Paddy Fisher (if he declares) that's going to close and hit you when he gets there. I'm sick of these weak ass bitches with no heart playing linebacker here. Wilson is ok. The rest, really, can go in my mind. Probably stuck with Hitchens' sorry ass another year.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:26 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
If he's taking a blocker with him, even if he isn't crossing the face of the blocker like he should, and Nnadi is two gapping as the scheme tends to dictate, then that problem is the linebacker not filling his gap because that linebacker does have that gap responsibility in this scheme. Watch how late into that play Hitchens shows up.

And he doesn't get washed out 75% of the time, that's crazy and unexpected from you. You know this shit as good as anyone. Do we need Jones to play the run better? Yes. Is he the reason for the issues on his own? Not even close. Do I have an issue with trading him away in the offseason? Not if there is the purpose of landing a premier corner.

We still have linebackers afraid to close and fill gaps more prevalently than any other reason. I want a linebacker early next year. A tough son of a bitch like Paddy Fisher (if he declares) that's going to close and hit you when he gets there. I'm sick of these weak ass bitches with no heart playing linebacker here. Wilson is ok. The rest, really, can go in my mind. Probably stuck with Hitchens' sorry ass another year.
I have a man crush on Isiah Simmons the kid is a genetic freak
[Reply]
New World Order 11:48 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We need a run stuffing DL very badly. Basically another Nnandi.

Really don’t give a shit if the secondary suffers. Okay cool you beat us over the top in 6 plays. Good luck playing that shootout against us.

At least it’s not taking tons of time off the clock forcing our offense to sit on the bench getting out of rhythm bc they haven’t been on the field in about 40 mins of real time.
NE is going to run through the A-gap and PA us to death

Need to figure this shit out quick.
[Reply]
jonzie04 11:53 PM 09-29-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
LB’s are worse.
Absolutely. Our LBS are beyond awful
[Reply]
Page 422 of 449
« First < 322372412418419420421422 423424425426432 > Last »
Up