ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 42 of 77
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:49 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Gorilla that is the problem- Nobody in the front office FULLY thought thru the actual /potential consequences with K Hunt release. With Tyreek- They are living once bitten twice shy. Damned if you Do / Damned if you don't has turned into the waiting game we are all living.
There was literally no downside to keeping Hunt; I said the same at the time.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:59 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yes yes yes

Just don't get what releasing him proved, beyond the fact that no one is going to care when he takes the field in week 9 this year and the Chiefs got absolutely nothing for him.
[Reply]
007 11:02 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Yes yes yes

Just don't get what releasing him proved, beyond the fact that no one is going to care when he takes the field in week 9 this year and the Chiefs got absolutely nothing for him.
I think the Chiefs expected the NFL to suspend him for the entire next season. They won't make the same mistake twice. Everyone knew he would suit up again.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 11:10 PM 05-09-2019
I know that and regardless of what the uber lib /sjw crowd is espousing
I agree WITH YOU- as bad as it sound to the guy who works 9-5, drives a Prius and spends his weekend protesting the guberment for the injustice of the day.

Logic and reason is a powerful tool.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:10 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
I think the Chiefs expected the NFL to suspend him for the entire next season. They won't make the same mistake twice. Everyone knew he would suit up again.
Even if they did, what’s the advantage in releasing him?
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 11:12 PM 05-09-2019
Zero. Zilch. Nada.
That means no advantage to those of you who went to private skool
[Reply]
007 11:36 PM 05-09-2019
Getting away from the media firestorm it caused. Thats pretty much the only thing they could have been thinking.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:49 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Getting away from the media firestorm it caused. Thats pretty much the only thing they could have been thinking.
Lord knows the Browns are certainly taking it on the chin.
[Reply]
007 12:06 AM 05-10-2019
Lord knows the Browns are certainly taking it on the chin.
Well of course, they are the saviors that provided him a second chance. They come out smelling like roses. He will probably get comeback player of the year too.

Its a load of crap but it is what it is.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:01 AM 05-10-2019
Just how does having 1/2 of your offence being violent crininals charged or not affect he value of the team?

At what point does Clark say "Take the offer, get it in front of the League. I quit"?
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:13 AM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Just how does having 1/2 of your offence being violent crininals charged or not affect he value of the team?

At what point does Clark say Take the offer, get it in front of the League. I quit?
So "violent criminals" is now kicking a racist, drunk chick in the ass ...Damn, I think Quentin Tarantino has his next villain for a new movie.

"Dont look him in eye...He's been known to kick people in the ass for calling him n#gger...even the rarest of all cherished life-forms arent safe...a white entitled brat from the suburbs...he knows no bounds. He's a dangerous monster"

The internet has ruined humans...
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:15 PM 05-14-2019
Feel like this should be pinned to the top for reference.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:50 PM 05-14-2019
After the initial media releases, Hill looks like he probably didn't do it. We don't know and until we know the team shouldn't release him. Unless there is concrete proof, hell no.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 02:06 PM 05-14-2019
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
I know that and regardless of what the uber lib /sjw crowd is espousing
I agree WITH YOU- as bad as it sound to the guy who is unemployed, plays Call of Duty 36 (or whatever installment it is now) all day, reposts _____'s latest fiery tweet about free shit, gun control, and orange man bad, then spends his weekend protesting the guberment for the injustice of the day

Logic and reason is a powerful tool.
fyp
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:07 PM 05-14-2019
What if the Chiefs went ahead and announced that Tyreek will be back with the team next year?

Take the media shit storm now and no one will care by the time the season starts. There will be a bit of a circus at training camp, but this at least gives our players time to prepare for that. Reid has plenty of time to coach everyone up on their responses to the reporters.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 77
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up