ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 63
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All alex all the time
Easy 6 09:46 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd like to get those two really rolling together like Atlanta uses Freeman and Coleman. Just a couple of well balanced runners who run hard as hell and can catch the ball.

This team is going to need a top notch run game to make an AFC Championship under Alex Smith in 2017, along with a top notch defense. Now, if Mahomes becomes as good as many including myself think he could be, it's a whole new level for the Chiefs. The offense could become something it hasn't been in nearly 15 years.
I honestly dont see our guys being quite as dynamic as Atlantas duo

But what our guys lack in explosiveness, they should be be able to make up for with with a grinding, wear you down, kill the clock style... provided Ehingers return is the cure for what ailed us last year

What Alex Smith brings this year, I have no clue... tempted to expect the same old shit because thats how he has mostly played for his entire career

But maybe, just maybe, the writing on the wall spurs him to reach outside of himself and he tries to MAKE plays for once... 'good' Smiff can approach dynamic, we'll see

The pressure will either make him wilt, or make him show off

If he decides to grab his balls, we could have a great year
[Reply]
New World Order 06:37 PM 06-16-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Two years to get Patrick ready. He's a turnover machine if you put him in any earlier. Smith wins games. Patrick hasn't learned how to win yet, let's not forget that.

Sounds like Mahomes is progressing nicely. Alex has one year.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:25 AM 06-17-2017
1-3 is not "winning" games.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:10 AM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-city-chiefs#

Just when you think you couldn't get more pissed off. Brian Baldinger highlighted another play not mentioned here. Alex had perfect protection and missed two wide open TD's on the same play bc he was scared.

We should have beaten that Steelers team.

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Two years to get Patrick ready. He's a turnover machine if you put him in any earlier. Smith wins games. Patrick hasn't learned how to win yet, let's not forget that.

The fact that it is cheaper to cut Alex in '18 then it is to keep him makes your two year statement null and void. Look no further than what happened with Maclin for proof of what the Chiefs intend to do. Look no further than Baldinger's video as proof that Alex isn't the reason he "just wins games".
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:08 PM 06-17-2017
Embarrassing for a so called "franchise" QB to be constantly failing his team mates in critical games.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:22 PM 06-17-2017
The 2nd part of that video of Maclin streaking open in the bottom right with Alex rolling right is the exact kind of pass Mahomes would have thrown.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:50 PM 06-17-2017
The 2nd part of that video of Maclin streaking open in the bottom right with Alex rolling right is the exact kind of pass Mahomes would have thrown.
No, no; Mahomes would just shit himself or throw an interception, failing to practice the Elite Ball Control that has come to define KC offense!

-Fucktardeth the 2018 Spurned Bitch
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:55 PM 06-17-2017
http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-city-chiefs#

Just when you think you couldn't get more pissed off. Brian Baldinger highlighted another play not mentioned here. Alex had perfect protection and missed two wide open TD's on the same play bc he was scared.

We should have beaten that Steelers team.

Dorse & Andy agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:56 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Embarrassing for a so called "franchise" QB to be constantly failing his team mates in critical games.

"Franchise" has a different meaning nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:05 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
"Franchise" has a different meaning nowadays.
I don't think it does (apart from these nimrods who want to falsely apply it to rent-a-QB).

It's a QB who you can depend on to lead your franchise for 10+ years. It might be someone like Elway at the top end, or it might be someone lesser like Joe Flacco.

Whoever it is, they provide some element of stability and championship potential for the long term. He doesn't hold your team back.

Alex Smith is just another limited rent-a-QB who doesn't fit that definition.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:49 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't think it does (apart from these nimrods who want to falsely apply it to rent-a-QB).

It's a QB who you can depend on to lead your franchise for 10+ years. It might be someone like Elway at the top end, or it might be someone lesser like Joe Flacco.

Whoever it is, they provide some element of stability and championship potential for the long term. He doesn't hold your team back.

After all of these decades and various wasted careers, we are finally about to witness the stone-cold LAST and FINAL season of such bullshittery behind Center in Kansas City.

Rejoice.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:54 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
After all of these decades and various wasted careers, we are finally about to witness the stone-cold LAST and FINAL season of such bullshittery behind Center in Kansas City.

Rejoice.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:59 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

:-)

Geno, Geno, Geno
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:00 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

Rejoice.
I'll rejoice when you're finally IP banned, Geno.

You don't know dick about the NFL, let alone, QB's.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:07 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Franchise McCloud:

Get in line, franchise; there are far better men than you who have been waiting much longer.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:43 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

:-)
[Reply]
Page 42 of 63
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up