ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 114
« First < 323839404142 434445465292 > Last »
Media Center>**** Official PS4 Discussion Thread ****
007 08:45 PM 11-27-2013
Think its about time we separate the consoles. I would like to officially start a log of who owns a PS4 for future gaming groups.

Username ...............| CP name

lllGurulll ..................| Guru
SuddenlyToast ........| SuperChief
CONeal81 ...............| Wyatt Earp
SAULBADGUY ..........| SAULBADGUY
theXfactor82 ..........| CanadianChief
Jerm_C ..................| Jerm
Aturnis ..................| Aturnis
Betelgeuse-123 .......| mother****erjones
hnosaj2 .................| jiveturkey
bgguitarman ...........|bgguitarman
taklinn1..................|Nightfyre
KCFalcon59.............|KCFalcon59
shoxfan .................|Mr. Arrowhead
hboosboy ...............|Ted Theodore Logan
rogersmattr ............| Superturtle
valbrandon..............| BigBeauford
OnlyInDreams23 .....| Goshox
Hntrsdad..................l Gonzo
crazycoffey ..............| crazycoffey
kcrockaholic4life .......| kcrockaholic
Demonpenz .............| Demonpenz
Tytunn ....................| DC.chief
Smelcolm_Black .......| Chest Rockwell
djjasonp ..................| DJJasonp
pestilenceaf23 ..........| Dicky McElephant
TinyEvel ..................| TinyEvel
RAIZx762 ................| bigjosh006
TheGentleman69 .....| Clyde Frog
LuckyDogRocker ......| BigChiefFan
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:55 PM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
Well, then they keep sending out the inept techs then because after three tries none of them have fixed it.
Honestly, that doesn't surprise me. There's some really good techs out there. And I've met some that probably would be better suited to work electronics at Wal Mart.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:52 PM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Any good deals on PS4 bundles?

I'm really jonesing to get one...
Stand by just a month or so... GameStop had a decent deal last weekend that I took advantage of via a second party. Console, one game and a couple extras for 389 but I think they're about to decrease a bit. You can get a good used one with a warranty for 350, btw.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:21 AM 08-28-2014
Good deals looking to pop up for the holidays?
[Reply]
Mav 01:02 AM 08-28-2014
Good deals looking to pop up for the holidays?
Yup. I went to buy one. Manager said wait.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:06 AM 08-28-2014
Ok. Hopefully the urge will have passed by then and I won't even buy one.

Thanks for the info.
[Reply]
Valiant 05:37 AM 08-28-2014
Ok. Hopefully the urge will have passed by then and I won't even buy one.

Thanks for the info.
Target had 20 percent off a while ago.

I would wait til around black friday.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:26 AM 08-28-2014
Guys, I just started playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag on PS3. It's my first AC game and I am really, really enjoying it.

However, have any of you played it on both PS3 and PS4? I'm almost wondering if I shouldn't hold off playing it until I get a PS4 or is the PS3 version so similar it doesn't matter?
[Reply]
millz 05:08 PM 08-28-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Guys, I just started playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag on PS3. It's my first AC game and I am really, really enjoying it.

However, have any of you played it on both PS3 and PS4? I'm almost wondering if I shouldn't hold off playing it until I get a PS4 or is the PS3 version so similar it doesn't matter?
There's no difference.

It was just a port from PS3 to PS4 with enhanced graphics. Just play the PS3 version until AC Unity is released and get a PS4 for that.

I enjoyed black flag myself, just no patience or enjoyment in the whole pirate theme and ship battles.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:59 AM 08-29-2014
Originally Posted by millz:
There's no difference.

It was just a port from PS3 to PS4 with enhanced graphics. Just play the PS3 version until AC Unity is released and get a PS4 for that.

I enjoyed black flag myself, just no patience or enjoyment in the whole pirate theme and ship battles.
See the pirate theme is the reason I'm playing. I love that era.

I will play Rogue when it comes out because playing as a Templar sounds like fun.

I just have no interest in playing as an Assassin.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:16 PM 09-03-2014
Am I the only one interested in Playstation TV lol???

Pre-ordering the bundle tomorrow...
[Reply]
007 08:50 PM 09-03-2014
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Am I the only one interested in Playstation TV lol???

Pre-ordering the bundle tomorrow...
interested. but still not sure I will actually use it. let me know what you think of it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:51 AM 09-04-2014
See the pirate theme is the reason I'm playing. I love that era.

I will play Rogue when it comes out because playing as a Templar sounds like fun.

I just have no interest in playing as an Assassin.
I have to amend my statement a bit.

The "assassin" portion of this game - sneaking around and killing stuff - is a lot of fun.

I still don't think I would be as addicted to the game as I am without the naval combat/swashbuckling stuff, though.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:39 AM 09-04-2014
I have to amend my statement a bit.

The "assassin" portion of this game - sneaking around and killing stuff - is a lot of fun.

I still don't think I would be as addicted to the game as I am without the naval combat/swashbuckling stuff, though.
I'm still trying to get into it, but damn it's annoying sometimes. Follow someone and get too close to a bench? He sits down. Jump onto a tree limb instead of down to the ground? Takes 4 button pushes to get down.

I'm at one part really early in the game where I'm supposed to sneak into a castle, and half the time if I swim up to the dock, I can climb up, but half the time the climb button flashes at several different places but nothing ever happens. :-)

Seems like it would be a pretty cool and unique game, and I have the next one on preorder so I can destroy France, but damn the gameplay is buggy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:52 AM 09-04-2014
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'm still trying to get into it, but damn it's annoying sometimes. Follow someone and get too close to a bench? He sits down. Jump onto a tree limb instead of down to the ground? Takes 4 button pushes to get down.

I'm at one part really early in the game where I'm supposed to sneak into a castle, and half the time if I swim up to the dock, I can climb up, but half the time the climb button flashes at several different places but nothing ever happens. :-)

Seems like it would be a pretty cool and unique game, and I have the next one on preorder so I can destroy France, but damn the gameplay is buggy.
Oh yeah, I wasn't talking about the free run segments, those can be particularly annoying.

I'm talking more about the sneak/hide aspect. Like climbing into a hay wagon and whistling. As your target nears, you kill him and stash his body in the hay wagon. :-)

Which particular mission are you on? I can probably help, since I just started playing the game a few days ago. And fair warning - there's a sequence near the end of the first sequence that is VERY frustrating if you're trying to satisfy all the secondary objectives. Took me almost an hour to finally get it.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:07 AM 09-04-2014
I really liked AC 3 because of the revolutionary war aspect. It was t neat as buggy as black flag, either. I have to admit that the naval warfare stuff is cool but it got old after a while. I traded it in to get GTA. I'll probably get the new AC after I see some reviews.
I've heard it's just the same old shit though.
Oh and the main character, "Devlin?" "Deslin?"On all the AC games is the most annoying little prick ever.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 114
« First < 323839404142 434445465292 > Last »
Up