ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 60
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:08 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Neither NE or SF should scare us much.

It's doable. Record doesn't matter. Quitcher bitching and fire the wagon back up.
we saw this team crap theirselves against the Titans. Beating NE is a dream. one of the best disciplined teams in the NFL
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:15 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
we saw this team crap theirselves against the Titans. And the Colts. And the Texans. Beating NE is a dream. one of the best disciplined teams in the NFL
Fixed.
Your.
Post.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:16 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh lord no, not Herm.

Marty? Well we're not there just yet, IMO.

But we're a lot closer than any of us want to admit. If Mahomes signs his extension and we don't get to the SB this year or next, it's probably time to change the recipe.

I'd hate it, but at some point reality is reality and simply hoping harder won't do the job.
His monumental stupidity ending this game and His fat fucking smug face on the sideline with his fucked up colored mustache standing there with a Herm like cluelessness was too much.
[Reply]
limested 12:16 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
we saw this team crap theirselves against the Titans. Beating NE is a dream. one of the best disciplined teams in the NFL
So I guess NO should just forfeit the season as well since they shit the bed against the Falcons.

Green Bay as well for the Chargers loss.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:18 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Spags used to coach for Reid in Philly.

He was out of football last year...for a reason.

But Reid hire his old buddy, and why? He's not noticeably better than Sutton. So why DID he hired Spags and not someone like Kris Richard?
Spaggot is a dumpster fire DC. Was before he got here and proving he still is.

Atrocious hire from day one.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:19 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
:-)

[Reply]
philfree 12:19 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by limested:
So I guess NO should just forfeit the season as well since they shit the bed against the Falcons.

And the Ravens because they were beaten by the Chiefs!
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:20 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by limested:

Are Green Bay and NO 2-4 in their last 6 games? Can people stop acting like this loss to the Titans is some wacky one off? It’s clearly just a continuation of the issues we’ve been having.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:20 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Spaggot is a dumpster fire DC. Was before he got here and proving he still is.

Atrocious hire from day one.
Yup. 100% accurate. The ONLY reason Reid even considered him is because of familiarity and cronyism.

It CAN'T be because Spaggot was the best choice available...because he wasn't.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:31 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’ll throw Andy a bone here on this: the offense has been worse this year without Kareem Hunt.

Half of our losses were because of stupid timely fumbles and we could have arguably won the Packers game without that one.

It’s just frustrating as hell to see these guys fumble so much. At some point it’s a player problem.
Don't throw Andy food, it'll just make him tired and more dozy..

But seriously, I'm tired of cutting the motherfucker slack, especially when it's rinse-and-repeat with him. And if this time is different, finally, it sure isn't visible. No chairs thrown out of office windows, not reports of the Po-Po being called to 1 Arrowhead Way to break up a fight, no players released, no coaches released, so I'm sure he appreciates the bone, but it's like waking your dog up to give them a treat for not having done anything.

Let's throw him a bone when he actually does something different after an embarrassing loss.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:33 PM 11-12-2019
Hang this in the "Because We are the Chiefs" Hall of Fail.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:36 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I have not read the entire thread, but I have a question about Mahomes that might piss people off, but I would like to know your opinion anyway.

Is it possible that the failure of the Chiefs organization to to field a competent defense could influence Mahomes' decision to want to play in Kansas City long term, and lead to him trying to leverage his way out of KC?

Mahomes balled out at Texas Tech, but he continually lost games because the defense was absolutely terrible. It clearly bothered him, because he wants to win, but he never spoke up, one because of his leadership style, and two because he had no control over the defense, or who TT was recruiting for defense.

Last year after the AFCCG, he was again obviously pissed off about the laughably terrible defense. And that wasn't the only game where he seemed to be upset over poor defense. His body language and facial expressions are why I believe he was upset.

The two other games where he seemed the most upset were the Rams game, where he brought the team back over and over again only to lose, and the Chargers game where he built a 14 point lead with less than 5 minutes left in the game, and the defense capped itself.

This year is looking to be a repeat of last year, where Mahomes plays at an MVP level, and the defense once again eliminates the team from the playoffs.

That will mean that Reid and Veach have had 2 tries at building a semi-competent defense and failed.

I know we all think he is a great guy, and we would like to think he would never leave, but he wants to be a winner, and he deserves to be a winner. I think it's entirely possible that he could conclude that winning a championship in the NFL isn't possible with a Veach/Reid built defense.

I ask because I have zero confidence in this defense, and I have zero confidence in Spags. Spags may be better than Sutton, but what does that even really mean? I am afraid Reid will want to waste another 3 years of failure from his DC before making a change, and if by some miracle he does make a change before then, I have zero confidence that he could hire a DC that could improve the defense.

I am sure I will get flamed, because some people may believe that the defense is getting better, or whatever, but we are 10 games into the season, and we are giving up more second half rushing yards, 90, than any team in the last 25 years.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
At some point, if he wants to play in a SB he's going to have to find a non-Andy team. Otherwise he might just be content with be a(nother) very rich great FQB to never play in a SB.

But if he wants to win, he's got to find a coach that's more balanced than Andy.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:39 PM 11-12-2019
Also it wasn’t Wards fault when he got burnt deep. It was Lucas. Why the fuck is Lucas playing to begin with??

This one is frustrating. Lucas is the single high safety. Ward is in good position on the outside to allow safety to help inside. Unfortunately Lucas takes the underneath route and there’s nothing Ward can do. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/Ivnz2OSJAM

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) November 12, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 12:41 PM 11-12-2019
Also it wasn’t Wards fault when he got burnt deep. It was Lucas. Why the **** is Lucas playing to begin with??

:-) Damn that's bad.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:45 PM 11-12-2019
Yeah, Lucas eating shit on that one was apparent in real time.

I've been a Lucas fan for awhile but near as I can see, all he's done is drop interceptions (Watson hit him between the 2 and the 4) and blow assignments. He's been god-awful.

The fact that Ward recovered as well as he did on that play was pretty impressive. He was clearly playing the outside route (which he had to do; he had no way to know where that throw would go and Lucas was in clear position to take the middle) and Lucas absolutely hung him out to dry.

The CBs are the only guys keeping this defense afloat most of the time. They're really doing a nice job but they can only do so much.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 60
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up