ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 79
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should the Chiefs have drafted Watson over Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 01:08 PM 10-01-2017
Another strong game today for Watson. 3 TDs against the Titans so far.

Kid just seems to have 'It'.

Discuss.....
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:09 PM 01-05-2019
Also, I loved how Watson was "more NFL ready" than Mahomes.

"More NFL ready" my fucking ass.

Watson's not the smartest QB, nor did he come in with any familiarity with pro-style offensive concepts. Hell, the dude had trouble just calling a complete fucking play in the huddle in his pre-draft workouts.

Houston (and Deshaun Watson fans) need to hope and pray for the longterm physical health of Deandre Hopkins. Without him, Watson is nothing.
[Reply]
Best22 08:40 PM 01-05-2019

Deshaun Watson: "My future is bright. I'm not going to lose any confidence in what I can do. ... There's a lot of guys who get paid more than me who are not in the playoffs." #Texans

— Aaron Reiss (@aaronjreiss) January 6, 2019

You played bad. Own up to it and stop counting other peoples money
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 01-05-2019
It's all coming together.

1. Mahomes throws 50 TDs.
2. Watson loses, freeing us from the Texans tards
3. Colts lose to Chiefs, freeing us from years of cursed playoff history
4. Patriots lose to Chiefs, freeing us from years of cursed AFCCG history
4.5 Mahomes wins MVP
5. Rams lose to Chiefs, gifting the NFL with a big giant buttfucking to their precious LA franchise.

REVENGE ON ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS
[Reply]
BandwagonChiefsFan 10:04 PM 01-05-2019
Bears fans feel same way about Watson

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/s...itch-Trubisky?
[Reply]
Best22 10:17 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by BandwagonChiefsFan:
Bears fans feel same way about Watson

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/s...itch-Trubisky?
Those same Bears fans are jealous of Mahomes and sh*t on him when they get the chance

Trubisky may throw 3 picks but Chicago may still win
[Reply]
007 01:15 AM 01-06-2019
:-) knew this would get bumped
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:09 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's all coming together.

1. Mahomes throws 50 TDs.
2. Watson loses, freeing us from the Texans tards
3. Colts lose to Chiefs, freeing us from years of cursed playoff history
4. Patriots lose to Chiefs, freeing us from years of cursed AFCCG history
4.5 Mahomes wins MVP
5. Rams lose to Chiefs, gifting the NFL with a big giant butt****ing to their precious LA franchise.

REVENGE ON ALL THESE MOTHER****ERS
It is very cold...in space...
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:44 AM 01-06-2019
Haha fuck Deshaun Watson.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:16 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:

You played bad. Own up to it and stop counting other peoples money
Wow. That’s a bad look. Fine if you retain confidence in your abilities, but does it make anyone feel better that there are more highly paid QBs who didn’t make the playoffs? What relevance does that have? If I were a Texans fans, that quote would make me livid. The guy has been bailed out of bad throws time and time again by the best WR in the NFL... it’s not all your abilities, buddy.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:58 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Houston (and Deshaun Watson fans) need to hope and pray for the longterm physical health of Deandre Hopkins. Without him, Watson is nothing.
True... AND they need to hope and pray for the long-term health of Watson. 2 torn ACLs in 4 years. He's going to have a short career if he continues to run as much as he does now. He's not built like Cam.
[Reply]
CervezaChill 08:32 AM 01-06-2019
I won’t be surprised if he doesn’t make it out of his rookie deal in Houston either due to poor performance or injuries. Or atleast make it a debate like Jameis.
[Reply]
ct 08:36 AM 01-06-2019
watson is and always will be big play qb. if his WRs can come down with those prayer bombs he looks brilliant (and so do they). if they dont, he's just flat bad.

you knew in the 1st quarter when he missed two bombs and his D gave up back to back TD drives they were done.

gimme mahomes all day every day. he loves the bombs too but he can actually play QB and drive his team down the field w/out prayers down the field.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:50 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Hell fucking no, we got our man!
Posted in October of 2017. :-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:21 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by ct:
watson is and always will be big play qb. if his WRs can come down with those prayer bombs he looks brilliant (and so do they). if they dont, he's just flat bad.

you knew in the 1st quarter when he missed two bombs and his D gave up back to back TD drives they were done.

gimme mahomes all day every day. he loves the bombs too but he can actually play QB and drive his team down the field w/out prayers down the field.
Mahomes has actually been LESS aggressive throwing over the defense than I expected him to be.

He's made a killing on those 15-30 yard laser beams though.

I watched the game and Watson was atrocious. Skipping pass after pass in front of open guys. Mahomes hasn't had a game close to that bad yet. I don't see it happening this year.

Where's all that talk about him 'just being a winner' and how he 'always comes through in big games?'
[Reply]
ct 10:28 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Mahomes has actually been LESS aggressive throwing over the defense than I expected him to be.

He's made a killing on those 15-30 yard laser beams though.

I watched the game and Watson was atrocious. Skipping pass after pass in front of open guys. Mahomes hasn't had a game close to that bad yet. I don't see it happening this year.

Where's all that talk about him 'just being a winner' and how he 'always comes through in big games?'
seriously, watson was so bad

great point about mahomes specialty actually being those mid range deep throws, and he has been mostly exceptional. some hiccups, sure, but really i think ALL of us were really anxious he was gonna be really wild this year and he has just totally blown all expectations off the map.

btw, this thread should just be buried and die already.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 79
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up