ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 419 of 617
« First < 319369409415416417418419 420421422423429469519 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

rico 02:10 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Today isn't the day to get it going Rico.

its Saturday afternoon
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah I know. I am going to a wedding reception tonight and intend on being drunk as shit.

I was planning on doing it sometime on one of these upcoming weekdays...?
-King- 02:11 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
Dane stopped liking me once I hit 18...
:-)
Posted via Mobile Device
MTG#10 02:12 PM 06-08-2013
Dane stopped liking me once I hit 18...
Pasta Little Brioni 03:22 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Then the machines...

fought the midgets
Pasta Little Brioni 03:25 PM 06-08-2013
JFC rico just do it.
Donger 03:29 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
JFC rico just do it.

rico 04:07 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
JFC rico just do it.
Do what? Post my roast of Hootie randomly in this "list of 101 with Hootie" thread?

I think most of you are confused as to what I was trying to accomplish...which I THINK has potential of being pretty cool.

Ok to start. Have you guys ever watched one of those roasts on Comedy Central? I am a big fan. Anyways, what I was trying to accomplish, is starting a thread titled, "The Chiefsplanet Roast of Hootie," following the format of those Comedy Central Roasts. In other words, you know, you have a set date to do it and various posters on here (whoever is willing) will have their chance to present their "roast" of Hootie. Obviously, this won't work well on a Saturday evening, so I was hoping to get this going on a weekday.

My main thing, is if I start this thread, I don't want to be the only one (along with Billay) "roasting" Hootie. I am a pretty freaking irrelevant, n00balicious poster on here and would feel like I was out of place by doing this if we were the only 2 who were to participate. And no one (with an exception of Billay and myself) has indicated that they would be willing to participate in this, which is fine. So ultimately, this seems to be a failed idea, but hopefully this explains why I wanted 5 people to commit to participating.

Also, if this were to work out well, I was thinking we can make a weekly or monthly thing of it...roasting a new poster every week or so. Thought it sounded fun.

If any of you want to start the thread, feel free to and you have my word that I'll post a roast of Hootie. I already have an outline created, so I'm in. But I'm not going to start a thread where it is going to be essentially just me bashing Hootie. I don't think it's my place. Was wanting it to be Comedy Central roast-like in it's own thread.
KCUnited 04:12 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Do what? Post my roast of Hootie randomly in this "list of 101 with Hootie" thread?

I think most of you are confused as to what I was trying to accomplish...which I THINK has potential of being pretty cool.

Ok to start. Have you guys ever watched one of those roasts on Comedy Central? I am a big fan. Anyways, what I was trying to accomplish, is starting a thread titled, "The Chiefsplanet Roast of Hootie," following the format of those Comedy Central Roasts. In other words, you know, you have a set date to do it and various posters on here (whoever is willing) will have their chance to present their "roast" of Hootie. Obviously, this won't work well on a Saturday evening, so I was hoping to get this going on a weekday.

My main thing, is if I start this thread, I don't want to be the only one (along with Billay) "roasting" Hootie. I am a pretty freaking irrelevant, n00balicious poster on here and would feel like I was out of place by doing this if we were the only 2 who were to participate. And no one (with an exception of Billay and myself) has indicated that they would be willing to participate in this, which is fine. So ultimately, this seems to be a failed idea, but hopefully this explains why I wanted 5 people to commit to participating.

Also, if this were to work out well, I was thinking we can make a weekly or monthly thing of it...roasting a new poster every week or so. Thought it sounded fun.

If any of you want to start the thread, feel free to and you have my word that I'll post a roast of Hootie. I already have an outline created, so I'm in. But I'm not going to start a thread where it is going to be essentially just me bashing Hootie. I don't think it's my place. Was wanting it to be Comedy Central roast-like in it's own thread.
DJsleftnut stopped reading this post after the third paragraph.
rico 04:27 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Whatever floats his boat.
Simply Red 04:34 PM 06-08-2013
I recognized rico's talents 'early on' - I knew a long time ago he was inner Kru.
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:34 PM 06-08-2013
Hamas and I used to go at it on a daily basis on this site...he was the inspiration behind my addition to the lexicon: drafturbator
This is true. Hootie will actually be somewhat hard to roast just because he's so self aware. It's always more fun to roast people that don't take it well (Chevy Chase) than those that do (Shatner), which is why Greg Giraldo's "You are living proof that someone can snort the funniness out of themselves," is one of the greatest comedic lines of the millennium.
SAUTO 04:36 PM 06-08-2013
Rico, we all understand what you are thinking of doing.

Just do it
Posted via Mobile Device
Titty Meat 04:39 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Lmao
DaFace 04:41 PM 06-08-2013
Rico in this thread:

MTG#10 04:42 PM 06-08-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Rico in this thread:

Page 419 of 617
« First < 319369409415416417418419 420421422423429469519 > Last »
Up