Page 415 of 660
« First < 315365405411412413414415 416417418419425465515 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:21 PM 06-20-2009
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
The moment he gets his chance he'll be so damn nervous his junk won't work, watch:-)

But yes, the alchy will help him when the situation arrives
I GOT WOOD FROM KISSING!!!

Come on. I'm going to be the energizer bunny. I'll probably injure the poor girl.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 11:24 PM 06-20-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:

Come on. I'm going to be the energizer bunny. I'll probably injure the poor girl.
You're 1st time will last all of 30 seconds, but you can avoid this. If you feel you may be close to getting some, excuse yourself and rub one out in the bathroom.
[Reply]
Pioli Zombie 11:25 PM 06-20-2009
Sex and the single Christian is crazy making. The Word says any sex outside of marraige is a sin. But Paul wrote that if you think you cannot handle this then you best get married. Yet when you just had a nasty divorce they advise you not to rush into a new relationship for years or else you will repeat this problems. So abstinance is best. But you shouldn't masturbate. You should just look to God if you get the urges. But if you think you will stumble get married. But wait to marry the right Christian woman. But don't rush. And don't kiss cause that will lead to sexual activity. But don't masturbate.
That's when you say Fuck me!!!!! And you end up going on the backpage and finding a hooker.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:25 PM 06-20-2009

Congratulations. You're the Kyle Farnsworth of teh sex.

You're at your best in low-leverage situations.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:28 PM 06-20-2009

the moment your pee pee gets wet you'll have 30 seconds at best before you unload the whale hehe

you won't be hurting anything
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:29 PM 06-20-2009
the moment your pee pee gets wet you'll have 30 seconds at best before you unload the whale hehe

Yep, except his pride when she says, "It's ooookkkkayyy." and an image of Herm runs through his head.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:31 PM 06-20-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Yep, except his pride when she says, "It's ooookkkkayyy." and an image of Herm runs through his head.
:-)
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:35 PM 06-20-2009
Well, you should, if she's cute, and/or a good kisser...

Hell, if you don't get a random boner just from some girl you see on the street now and then, you might wanna look into those pills.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:35 PM 06-20-2009

This.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:37 PM 06-20-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
You're killing this thread. With hilarity.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:37 PM 06-20-2009
Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie:
Sex and the single Christian is crazy making. The Word says any sex outside of marraige is a sin. But Paul wrote that if you think you cannot handle this then you best get married. Yet when you just had a nasty divorce they advise you not to rush into a new relationship for years or else you will repeat this problems. So abstinance is best. But you shouldn't masturbate. You should just look to God if you get the urges. But if you think you will stumble get married. But wait to marry the right Christian woman. But don't rush. And don't kiss cause that will lead to sexual activity. But don't masturbate.
That's when you say Fuck me!!!!! And you end up going on the backpage and finding a hooker.
Posted via Mobile Device
In other words,

Sex an' th' single Christian be crazy makin'. Th' Word says any sex abroadside o' marraige be a sin. But Paul wrote that if ye think ye cannot handle this then ye best get married. Yet when ye jus' had a nasty divorce they advise ye nay t' rush into a new relationship fer voyages or else ye will repeat this problems. So abstinance be best. But ye ortin't masturbate. Ye ortin' ta jus' look t' God if ye get th' urges. But if ye think ye will stumble get married. But wait t' marry th' starboard Christian lass. But dasn't rush. An' dasn't kiss cause that will lead t' sexual activity. But dasn't masturbate.
That`s when ye say Hork me!!!!! An' ye end up goin' on th' aftpage an' findin' a hooker.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:45 PM 06-20-2009
Could be worse.

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.ph...u=VlKAE&ref=nf

Originally Posted by :
Well whats up? My name is Matt. I live in Cary and I am 20 years old. I just got out or rehab for a drinking problem but its all cleared up now. I have a pending DWI so your probably going to have to pick me up. Im going to post some pictures for you guys to view. I just got text messaging back. So shoot me an email and Ill give you my number.

[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:53 PM 06-20-2009
Could be worse.

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.ph...u=VlKAE&ref=nf
That dude's a playa...

[Reply]
JD10367 12:06 AM 06-21-2009
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave:
You're 1st time will last all of 30 seconds, but you can avoid this. If you feel you may be close to getting some, excuse yourself and rub one out in the bathroom.
"Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!"
[Reply]
JD10367 12:07 AM 06-21-2009
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
That dude's a playa...

All it's missing is, "Have my own van, full of candy. Can meet you anywhere, as long as it's not within 100 yards of a school or playground..."
[Reply]
Page 415 of 660
« First < 315365405411412413414415 416417418419425465515 > Last »
Up