ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 411 of 421
« First < 311361401407408409410411 412413414415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2018 Free Agents
Couch-Potato 09:52 AM 01-10-2018
Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:37 PM 04-09-2018
What a moron
[Reply]
BossChief 10:46 PM 04-09-2018
The team that signs him is going to regret it because he’s gonna try to convince teammates to be distracted from the reason they are being paid huge sums of cash to play a sport at the highest level.

I’m not sure I’d sign him at any cost.

Marvin Lewis is obviously gonna try to talk some sense into the kid and if he can convince him to keep any protests away from the football team and not to link the team in the media to protests, he will probably sign him. The Bengals don’t have a problem bringing in dumbasses...
[Reply]
JakeF 10:50 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
So you believe that Hunt and most of the other owners think Black people should know their place and get into that place and if they don't they will just put a substandard product out there because of race?
You realize how stupid that is and you are for saying that kind of shit.
Where have you been for the last few years? Fans calling for people to boycott the NFL about kneeling. Owners like Jerry Jones calling for the league to make rules prohibiting kneeling. So yea, not a real big stretch that the owners and their redneck fanbase aren't really fond of black guys making political statements.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:54 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I suddenly regret being nice to Jake F***face
I'm sorry, Easy Deplorable.

Truth hurts.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:56 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The team that signs him is going to regret it because he’s gonna try to convince teammates to be distracted from the reason they are being paid huge sums of cash to play a sport at the highest level.

Marvin Lewis is obviously gonna try to talk some sense into the kid and if he can convince him to keep any protests away from the football team and not to link the team in the media to protests, he will probably sign him. The Bengals don’t have a problem bringing in dumbasses...
He's already stated that he won't be doing any protesting.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:02 PM 04-09-2018
sounds like he is still going to protest and still wants top dollar...

"The notion that I can be a great signing for your team for cheap, not because of my skill set but because I've protested systemic oppression, is ludicrous," he tweeted. "If you think is, then your mindset is part of the problem too."
No idea how you came to that conclusion with that quote
[Reply]
BossChief 11:04 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Surprised Eric Reid is still out there. Yeah the protest and all but figured someone would have signed him for cheap by now
he doesn’t think he needs to take any discounts.

Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He's already stated that he won't be doing any protesting.
Click that link.

All he says is that he won’t protest “during the anthem” but that he will remain “an active protester”
[Reply]
BossChief 11:06 PM 04-09-2018
No idea how you came to that conclusion with that quote
Did you read the quote?

He straight up says that you have the wrong mindset if you think he should be cheap because of his protests.

Am I missing something here? If so, fill me in.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:14 PM 04-09-2018
Did you read the quote?

He straight up says that you have the wrong mindset if you think he should be cheap because of his protests.
That doesn't mean that he's going to protest on the field. Which is all anyone cares about. I don't see anything wrong with what he's stating.

His pay SHOULD be based on his skillset.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:15 PM 04-09-2018
All he says is that he won’t protest “during the anthem” but that he will remain “an active protester”
Is that not what everyone has been asking of them/him?
[Reply]
-King- 11:30 PM 04-09-2018

He's going to try to convince his teammates to be distractions? Lolwut?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
-King- 11:31 PM 04-09-2018
he doesn’t think he needs to take any discounts.

Click that link.

What's wrong with that? So players cant protest or be for/against social and political issues on the field or off? Wow.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:34 PM 04-09-2018
Is that not what everyone has been asking of them/him?
Yeah, but reasons
[Reply]
BossChief 11:45 PM 04-09-2018
That doesn't mean that he's going to protest on the field. Which is all anyone cares about. I don't see anything wrong with what he's stating.

His pay SHOULD be based on his skillset.
how much is his skill set worth?

Is part of his “skill set” the distraction he will bring?

If so, how much does that take from his value?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:54 PM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
What's wrong with that? So players cant protest or be for/against social and political issues on the field or off? Wow.
Posted via Mobile Device
It isn't that black and white
[Reply]
Page 411 of 421
« First < 311361401407408409410411 412413414415 > Last »
Up