ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 62
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite
htismaqe 11:15 AM 11-23-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:59 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by NEOM:
Because the Packers OLine never really performed, when up against a strong defence.
Is your name an acronym for "Not Educated, Only Moronic" ?
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:00 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Kelce is the best tight end in the NFL (by a long shot). But Robert Tonyan is a top 5 TE this season. Rodgers has a weapon there.
Yep, but it's still a clear-cut advantage for us vs GB. Kelce is a game-changer.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 03:29 PM 12-21-2020
Packers OL >>>>>>>>>> Chiefs OL
Adams = Hill
Kelce >>>>>> Tonyan
Chiefs other WRs = Packers other WRs
Jones/Williams = CEH/Bell
Packers playcalling & scheme = Chiefs this year

Pat has Kelce & Hill. Rodgers has Adams and the best OL in football by far.

You could replace Watkins, Hardman, Robinson, Bell & CEH with anyone and the offense would be about the same because of Mahomes, Hill & Kelce. Same with MVS, Lazard, Jones & Williams for the Pack because of Rodgers, Adams & that OL. Its all about the difference makers and elite guys, if youre not that, you're replaceable and don't make THAT much of a difference either way, especially with Mahomes & Rodgers at QB.

I mean most Chiefs fans are excited to move on from Watkins & Robinson & are disappointed in Hardman's development. We might have the worst TEs in football behind Kelce. We all hate our OL right now, and even when they're healthy, they're average and we're all pining to draft OL. And we all know RBs are especially replaceable.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:46 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
Adams = Hill
Kelce >>>>>> Tonyan

You could replace Watkins, Hardman, Robinson, Bell & CEH with anyone and the offense would be about the same because of Mahomes, Hill & Kelce. Same with MVS, Lazard, Jones & Williams for the Pack because of Rodgers, Adams & that OL. Its all about the difference makers and elite guys, if youre not that, you're replaceable and don't make THAT much of a difference either way, especially with Mahomes & Rodgers at QB.

I mean most Chiefs fans are excited to move on from Watkins & Robinson & are disappointed in Hardman's development. We might have the worst TEs in football behind Kelce. We all hate our OL right now, and even when they're healthy, they're average and we're all pining to draft OL. And we all know RBs are especially replaceable.
You are spot on except Jones and Williams is a far better running back duo than CEH and Bell. Jones is drastically better than anything the Chiefs have had since Hunt left. He's a legitimate top 5 back.
[Reply]
NEOM 12:26 AM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Sure thing.
Then tell me, which strong team did the Packers beat over the last weeks?
[Reply]
NEOM 12:28 AM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
Adams = Hill
Kelce >>>>>> Tonyan

What a load of garbage. Cute, how you downplay your team...
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:42 AM 12-22-2020
What a load of garbage. Cute, how you downplay your team...
You literally don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

None.
[Reply]
NEOM 12:54 AM 12-22-2020
You literally don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

None.
Funny, my impression is that almost 90% of posters on this board, have no idea. I wonder how many of you follow the chiefs since Mahomes..
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:38 AM 12-22-2020
Funny, my impression is that almost 90% of posters on this board, have no idea. I wonder how many of you follow the chiefs since Mahomes..
Started following around 2010-11. Pretty sure that pre-dates Mahomes, but i'm not sure.

In related news, I wonder if you've been a moron since the womb?
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 01:44 AM 12-22-2020
Started following around 2010-11. Pretty sure that pre-dates Mahomes, but i'm not sure.

Engaging no-life trolls. Classic CP
[Reply]
Best22 02:24 AM 12-22-2020
What did the Oline do against the Bucs? Or against stronger teams?
When Mahomes Oline plays like crap, he leads the team to a win

When Rodgers line plays like crap, the Packers fall apart

Mahomes easy MVP
[Reply]
NEOM 06:35 AM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Best22:
When Mahomes Oline plays like crap, he leads the team to a win

When Rodgers line plays like crap, the Packers fall apart

Mahomes easy MVP

It means KC Oline is better than the Packers
[Reply]
NEOM 06:36 AM 12-22-2020

Probably started following KC with Mahomes. Before that you couldn’t give a crap about the Chiefs. Followed the Patriots.
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:42 AM 12-22-2020
:-):-):-):-)

[Reply]
Best22 07:04 AM 12-22-2020
Over the years, Mahomes has beaten top defenses after getting hit 10, 11 or even 15 times

When has Rodgers ever done that?
[Reply]
Page 41 of 62
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up