ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 97
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:44 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
When I started writing my original post this thread was only on page 1, but I didn't finish it until later because I got busy with something else. Look at the comments in the beginning of the thread.

So, you can go fuck off. My take on McCoy may be wrong or maybe it's right. You can't say a player is good based on one game, just like you can't say Frank Clark is trash just because he had a trash game. Are you going to tell me Carlos Hyde is going to be good because he had a better game than McCoy and plays on a worse offense than KC?
So you made a dumb comment without actually reading the story and that's.... my fault? And you're STILL dying on the McCoy hill?? :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:49 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Not for me. I will passionately watch for the rest of my life, but I've already won so damn much and had so much joy from the dynasty that it really doesn't matter.

My old man died in his late 70s and by the time the Red Sox (finally!) and Patriots won their first championships he didn't know his own name. He rooted his whole life and never saw them win a damn thing. I'm the lucky one here, and I damn well know it. Nobody expects the ridiculous run of championships Boston has had for the last 20 years, led by my favorite team.

I saw a crazy stat last month or so - the Patriots have won more playoff games since 2016 than the Lions have won EVER! NINETY ****ING YEARS.

Will returning to earth be dull and ordinary by comparison? Yes....but I've seen the stars and heavens...and it was glorious. Two decades of not wondering what it was like to have Walsh and Montana, or Shula/Marino. It can't last, but who cares? Nothing is forever.
I would love to have the run for the Chiefs the Pats had especially now that I'm older. I just know a lot of younger Pat fans and business associates in Boston who don't truly realize what they have and that it isn't the norm. I know you get it, and wasn't necessarily implying you as having issues with it. It's the majority of Pat fans who will struggle that don't have your sense of appreciation.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:50 AM 09-11-2019
California needles and poop.
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:52 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Well, this is a plot twist.

I bet Ben served as his alibi. Or his accomplice. Or both.
"I was getting a rubbie and a tuggy in Florida with Robert Kraft. Not Guilty!"
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:52 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
That doesn't match the cadence at all.
Reminded me of Parks and Rec.

[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:08 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I would love to have the run for the Chiefs the Pats had especially now that I'm older. I just know a lot of younger Pat fans and business associates in Boston who don't truly realize what they have and that it isn't the norm. I know you get it, and wasn't necessarily implying you as having issues with it. It's the majority of Pat fans who will struggle that don't have your sense of appreciation.
I wouldn’t worry about all those other “fans”, they’ll find a new bandwagon to jump on.

Probably ours... :-)
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:09 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
:-)

Your and idiot if you think this is how that sort of thing works.
Seriously, like this ass hat has ANY money left would be an epic shocker.
[Reply]
Talisman 09:11 AM 09-11-2019
From Pg 10 of the Civil Complaint:

Originally Posted by :
She courageously approached Brown, telling him that they “needed to talk about
last night.” He replied, “You made me feel like a real rapist.
When they physically resist, shout "no" and "stop," and cry the whole time, it tends to make you feel that way.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:13 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Talisman:

When they physically resist, shout "no" and "stop," and cry the whole time, it tends to make you feel that way.
Just a snuggle with a struggle brah.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:16 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Talisman:

Originally Posted by :
She courageously approached Brown, telling him that they “needed to talk about
last night.” He replied, “You made me feel like a real rapist
As opposed to, what, a pretend rapist? Someone who dresses up as a rapist for Halloween?
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:17 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
If you're under 30 it's not possible.

I have a 15 year old son who is a huge football fan. The Patriots have NEVER won fewer than 10 games in any season in his entire damn life (last time was 2002, and he was born in '04). I try to explain it, but obviously they just don't have any context. It's their normal. :-)
[Reply]
thabear04 09:18 AM 09-11-2019
Brown got put on the commissioners exempt list.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:21 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Where's that at? I saw it was a possibility, but that's it.
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:21 AM 09-11-2019
You sure? It's not on my twitter feed, so you beat all the Pats/national reporters if so.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:21 AM 09-11-2019
When?

Link?
[Reply]
Page 41 of 97
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Up