ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 42
« First < 313738394041 42 >
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Alpha List!!!
lewdog 07:57 PM 06-14-2019
I have done extensive research and have concluded over my years at CP that the following are Alphas. I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Recent thread:
https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323368

Austin Chief
Fan4ever
Marcellus
MoHillbilly
TwistedChief
Bwana
Rockymtnchief
Ocity
siberian khatru
loochy
bigcatdady
KCunited
Tooge
Seclark
TinyEvil
Pablo
Chiefscountry
Lewdog
Hog’sgonefishing
Mr. Tegu
ChiTown
DJJasonp
Bowser
Sauto
DJ's left nut
FAX
Pawnmower
htismaqe
Iowanian
MIAdragon
RadarChief
Bugeater
Lonewolf
Easy 6
KCTattoo
Rausch
IA_Chiefs_fan
OnTheWarpath15
frozenchief
big nasty kcnut
Frazod
Bearcat
RealSNR
Buehler445
HayWire
BryanBusby
Fish
Detoxing
Why Not?
Katie
Katipan
Dante84
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:17 PM 03-26-2023
Wait...are people actually complaining about being taken off this list?

:-)
[Reply]
Pablo 04:19 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:

Yes.

Read back and you'll see there are a few members that are shaken to their core by not being included on this very exclusive list. And once you make it and it's taken away, that's some brutal stuff to have to live thru.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:23 PM 03-26-2023

This is a test.

This is only a test...
[Reply]
Rausch 04:31 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I think you just insulted both of us.

Haven't we known eachother too long for you to be hitting on me?
I tend to display how strongly I feel a relationship is by the cutting level or number of insults I'm comfortable trading with someone. The people I've been best friends with would insult me with with astonishing honesty and venom. We would insult each other with truth.

It would both prove we truly cared for each other to endure that as well as strike fear into the outer layers of stranger's souls. "They do this to the people they like?"

And I would never honestly hit on you.

I've never hit on anyone I've had any level of respect for.

And that's 100% truth.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:32 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
This is me last week at the pool. Do I meet the CP Alpha critera?

I don't even need DenverChief for this one because my gaydar is off the charts on this!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:48 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Yes.

Read back and you'll see there are a few members that are shaken to their core by not being included on this very exclusive list. And once you make it and it's taken away, that's some brutal stuff to have to live thru.
Originally Posted by Rausch:
This is a test.

This is only a test...
How TF can you expect to be on a Alpha list, if you're complaining about being taken off an Alpha list? Only Betas complain about being taken off lists.
[Reply]
deegs 04:58 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
This is me last week at the pool. Do I meet the CP Alpha critera?

^ Gayer than both Chargers fans fighting over Clay Aiken tickets
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:01 PM 03-26-2023
How TF can you expect to be on a Alpha list, if you're complaining about being taken off an Alpha list? Only Betas complain about being taken off lists.
Yeah, I didn't read through the list when it came out or give it a 2nd thought whether my name was listed.

And then one day lewdog met me, scratching our goatees in amusement as we
were parking our T-Top Camaros next to each other, we then enjoyed a 15% stout and a pour of barrel proof bourbon with lunch while discussing fellow alpha Patrick Mahomes.

The next day my name caught my eye as I scrolled down to read the latest responses to this thread. Not surprised by any means.

It's like a lucky shirt. You don't demand its luck by figuring out what to wear or changing shirts at halftime when things aren't going well. Analyzing it just makes it worse. It's either lucky or it isn't.... you're either an alpha or you aren't.
[Reply]
scho63 05:05 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, I didn't read through the list when it came out or give it a 2nd thought whether my name was listed.

And then one day lewdog met me, scratching our goatees in amusement as we
were parking our T-Top Camaros next to each other, we then enjoyed a 15% stout and a pour of barrel proof bourbon with lunch while discussing fellow alpha Patrick Mahomes.

The next day my name caught my eye as I scrolled down to read the latest responses to this thread. Not surprised by any means.

It's like a lucky shirt. You don't demand its luck by figuring out what to wear or changing shirts at halftime when things aren't going well. Analyzing it just makes it worse. It's either lucky or it isn't.... you're either an alpha or you aren't.
Just be honest, you gave him a handie and a $20 bill in the parking lot. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 05:07 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I don't even need DenverChief for this one because my gaydar is off the charts on this!
He looks like he could be your younger, in better shape and better looking brother. :-)
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:13 PM 03-26-2023
That's me in my own profile picture. I would never want to be called an Alpha cause I think that's a slang term for homosexuals if I'm not mistaken. I hope I come across as a Zeta to you fruits.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:15 PM 03-26-2023
I don’t want to be on the alpha list. Maybe under it. (NO I’m not gay, but my boyfriend is.)
[Reply]
deegs 05:31 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
That's me in my own profile picture. I would never want to be called an Alpha cause I think that's a slang term for homosexuals if I'm not mistaken. I hope I come across as a Zeta to you fruits.
Based solely on your picture, I’d say it’s unlikely you’d be confused as one. An alpha I mean. You definitely look like you’ve seen more than a few up close
[Reply]
deegs 05:32 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
I don’t want to be on the alpha list. Maybe under it. (NO I’m not gay, but my boyfriend is.)
Did your boyfriend recently have her nuts massaged by a TSA agent?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:48 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by deegs:
Based solely on your picture, I’d say it’s unlikely you’d be confused as one. An alpha I mean. You definitely look like you’ve seen more than a few up close
Is it an alpha thing to do to hurt people's feelings? If so, you're the biggest alpha here. :-)
[Reply]
Page 41 of 42
« First < 313738394041 42 >
Up