Page 41 of 173
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
sedated 01:37 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
In case anyone missed it...
IMHO, a criminal conviction and a significant jail sentence would be the one outcome everyone can get behind, fan or not. Eliminate the entire "ethics of the NFL" argument.
nychief 01:39 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
No, but she's apparently already published her hit piece on Frank Clark, so it's good to know that the fat, annoying SJW is doing her feminine duty to save all of our souls.

****ing ****. :-)
She was right from the jump in Reek. The cynicism here is awful.
suzzer99 01:40 PM 04-26-2019
No, but she's apparently already published her hit piece on Frank Clark, so it's good to know that the fat, annoying SJW is doing her feminine duty to save all of our souls.

Fucking cunt. :-)
Well looks like she was completely right about Hill - and all the over-the-top twitter harassment she got was bullshit.

Maybe if someone had dug into Hill's life earlier - there would have been some warning signs and he could have gotten help before it came to this.

Maybe the same goes for Hunt.

There's nothing wrong with doing your job as a reporter. In the long run it could even help us vs. covering up and enabling the problem until it turns into a Hill, Hunt, Belcher, etc.
Setsuna 01:43 PM 04-26-2019
I mean whether or not he intended to hurt the child is up in smoke but the child is still 3. You don't roughhouse with 3 year olds.
rabblerouser 01:44 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Worse she could end up in jail.... Nothing on the recording is going to hurt Tyreek legally, but it could hurt her.

If they had nothing to charge him with before, they sure as shit have nothing now. Her testimony in court wouldn't pass.
The point I've been making since last night. Her credibility is dogshit.
rabblerouser 01:45 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
I mean whether or not he intended to hurt the child is up in smoke but the child is still 3. You don't roughhouse with 3 year olds.
I used to box with my dad and took kenpo lessons when I was 3.
BIG_DADDY 01:45 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Well looks like she was completely right about Hill - and all the over-the-top twitter harassment she got was bullshit.

Maybe if someone had dug into Hill's life earlier - there would have been some warning signs and he could have gotten help before it came to this.

There's nothing wrong with doing your job as a reporter. In the long run it could even help us vs. covering up and enabling the problem until it turns into a Hill, Hunt, Belcher, etc.
I totally agree.
rabblerouser 01:46 PM 04-26-2019

****ing ****. :-)
I hope that fat **** has a tall glass of chilled antifreeze with her plate of reheated spaghetti tonight
bobbything 01:47 PM 04-26-2019

The biggest problem I have with all of this is that KCTV isn't interested in justice. They aren't interested in protection of the child. They are interested in ratings.

I want to see them cover other child abuse topics with the same fervor. But they won't because it doesn't move the needle. They may (or may not) be doing some good here but it's self-serving.
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:50 PM 04-26-2019

Someone did, and yet we still welcomed him here with open arms, and cheered for him every Sunday.

Originally Posted by nychief:
She was right from the jump in Reek. The cynicism here is awful.
NO SHE'S NOT! God DAMN. Let the fucking courts do their job before proclaiming her some kind of fucking clairvoyant, please.

And she's on my fucking list. I'll be watching her every move VERY fucking closely from here on out. Nope, I'm not done with her ass by a country mile yet.
Frazod 01:50 PM 04-26-2019

Fucking cunt. :-)
She's probably still pissed that the Royals championship team materialized too quickly for her to torpedo it.
rabblerouser 01:51 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yep..and the next team's fan base will rationalize the same once he makes them Playoff contenders...obviously morality is on a sliding scale. They will scream moral supremacy and justice on internet until he's helping their team win..

BTW...can the Brooke woman do a hit piece on Rothlesberger? I mean he actually raped a woman while his security guard watched the door. I know it happened a few years ago...but it STILL happened and he is playing in the NFL. How can the NFL allow this? Does time remove accountability...and would he be held to a different standard if he did the same exact thing this year?

Did the NFL apply a "no rapist" clause that is only applicable post 2014? You could rape away before that....and nobody brings it up? "It's OK...we didn't give a shit back then"

If the NFL is going to have this righteous code...it needs retro-actively to apply to everyone...even star QBs that are white.
Ben has more than one rape to his credit.

There's been a few :
https://www.google.com/amp/s/broadly...sexual-assault

Originally Posted by :
In July 2009, Andrea McNulty filed a civil suit against Roethlisberger and eight employees of the Harrah's hotel in Lake Tahoe, NV. The suit alleged that Roethlisberger had raped McNulty in his room at the hotel in July 2008; the suit also alleged that the eight employees had aided in covering up the assault. At the time of the alleged assault, McNulty was an employee of Harrah's, where Roethlisberger was staying, and according to her complaint, Roethlisberger asked her to come to his room to fix his television. After she entered his room, she alleged, he grabbed her, held her against her will, pushed her on the bed, and raped her. According to her complaint, McNulty "communicated her objection and lack of consent" and "begged 'Please don't.'" After the attack, according to the complaint, McNulty struggled with depression and entered a mental health institution.

Both Roethlisberger and Harrah's denied the allegations. In August 2009, a former coworker of McNulty's claimed in an affidavit that McNulty had bragged about sleeping with Roethlisberger after their encounter. In September 2009, McNulty's lawyer offered to drop the suit if Roethlisberger would admit that he had assaulted McNulty, donate $100,000 to a Reno charity for abused women, and write a letter of apology; Roethlisberger's lawyer called the offer "bizarre" and rejected it. The case was settled out of court in January 2012. After the civil complaint was filed, the NFL took no action.

In March 2010, an anonymous college student alleged that Roethlisberger raped her in a bathroom stall in the back of a nightclub in Milledgeville, GA. According to her police statement, she met Roethlisberger at a bar; after Roethlisberger bought shots for the alleged victim and her friends, his bodyguard led her into a back room, which Roethlisberger entered "with his penis out of his pants." She writes in the police report that she told him to stop and attempted to leave through the first door she saw, which was a bathroom. She says that Roethlisberger followed her in, shut the door behind him, raped her, and left. Three of her friends gave statements to the Milledgeville Police Department that supported the accuser's story.
And he was creeping on Stormy Daniels :
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.abc...er%3f_amp=true
Originally Posted by :
"At my door, Ben said, 'Oh, can I see your room?'

"'I'm really tired,' I said, awkwardly holding the key card. He looked at the card until I put it in, and I didn't open the door all the way. Just enough for me to slip through. As I got behind it, keeping my face out, I noticed he'd raised his hand to rest it on the door.

"He pushed lightly, I pushed lightly. Did he know he was leaning on the door? Was he just steadying himself?

"'Can I come in?' he said.

"'I'm just so tired,' I said.

"'How about a good night kiss?'

"'Well, no, I am here with your friend,' I said, literally trying to play the Trump card.

"'Come on,' he said."

She writes she suddenly increased the pressure enough to slam the door.

"'He stood outside, not leaving,'" Daniels said of Roethlisberger. "Every now and again he'd knock, rapping his knuckles in a line low along the door. 'Come onnnn,' he repeated in a singsong voice. 'I won't tell.'"

Daniels said she was shaken by the experience.

ToxSocks 01:52 PM 04-26-2019

This report clarifies that Crystal created this recording to save her ass. She then left it with a friend and the audio was passed around.

So yeah, that confirms that she set his ass up in this recording.
BlackOp 01:53 PM 04-26-2019

She's doing a bang up job of removing/tarnishing KC's best payers...I appreciate her "helping" the Chiefs...all the way out of SB contention.

I hope every SJW feels vindicated...for about 2 days until there is another cause to bitch on the internet about...then watch the Chiefs lose in the Play-offs because they are "better" somehow.

Not one ****ing person ever viewed Hill as a role model...they viewed him as the fastest player in the history of the NFL. That's all he ever was...his personal life has no bearing on your life what so ever. He was hired to entertain you on a football field..not cure cancer. He owes nothing more than that...I'm trying to figure when people starting thinking they did. That their personal life somehow became their business too...maybe when reality TV started.
ROYC75 01:54 PM 04-26-2019
Well, they won't try to keep each other out of trouble now, the time has come with the audio out that they will both turn on each other!

Both are going to be charged with contempt of court as well as Obstruction of Justice.
Page 41 of 173
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Up