ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 41 of 77
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:23 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Are you in favor of Freeing the Cheetah?
NO!!

Mrs Piggy and KKK Kietzman can get a room with a view of riot night at Worlds of Fun

Carry on.........
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:25 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
NO!!

Mrs Piggy and KKK Kietzman can get a room with a view of riot night at Worlds of Fun

Carry on.........
Kietzman has no dick or balls, no need for a room.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:36 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Kietzman has no dick or balls, no need for a room.
True to that.
I try to listen to 810 on the internet. the afternoon kkk programing drives me bat shit crayz.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:43 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Nah, **** that.

KC releases Hill

The media would respond with "Oh, what a move by the chiefs, taking a stand. Good for them!"

Another team signs Tyreek Hill later and and it's all:

"Well, what a smart move to get a great player for so cheap. Everyone deserves second chances!"

Yeah, I already watched the Kareem Hunt thing play out, and I think he's THE best running back in the NFL. No more shedding great players for nothing if they're just going to play elsewhere. I don't want to play AGAINST Tyreek Hill. **** THAT. Leave it to the Patriots to sign him, rebrand him as a hall of famer, and everyone to just ****ing ignore all the negative shit.
how did people think the hunt deal would go down? I mean, who didn’t think he’d suit up for another team as soon as he was reinstated?
[Reply]
kcclone 09:44 PM 05-09-2019
True to that.
I try to listen to 810 on the internet. the afternoon kkk programing drives me bat shit crayz.

When I’m able to listen I listen to Soren from 10-2, then immediately turn to 610.

KK is such a whiny little b*tch (about everything not just this). It gets nauseating.

Granted 610 was right there with him on the Tyreek thing, but they seem to have walked it back a little.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:46 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
When I’m able to listen I listen to Soren from 10-2, then immediately turn to 610.

KK is such a whiny little b*tch (about everything not just this). It gets nauseating.

Granted 610 was right there with him on the Tyreek thing, but they seem to have walked it back a little.
This freaking board is right there with them. Chief Fan doesn’t really give a **** about winning.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:46 PM 05-09-2019
KC sports radio is some of the lamest s*** I've ever heard. I wouldn't even waste my time with that garbage.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:47 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
And if you vote no - you'd better have a good damn reason for doing so.
I really needed to f*** your mom in the ass later that day, so I went ahead and voted no.

We good fam?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:57 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
KC sports radio is some of the lamest s*** I've ever heard. I wouldn't even waste my time with that garbage.
Tyreek trying to find Kietzman's tiny dick:

[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:04 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I really needed to f*** your mom in the ass later that day, so I went ahead and voted no.

We good fam?
Pursuing (and presumably conquering) ones mother and then voting no to the poll has nothing to do with one or the other. But I would assume you are good if you fed her and she left happy.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:05 PM 05-09-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:07 PM 05-09-2019
Pursuing (and presumably conquering) ones mother and then voting no to the poll has nothing to do with one or the other. But I would assume you are good if you fed her and she left happy.
It's a political statement really. The post makes as much sense as keeping Hill away from team activities at this point.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:10 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Tyreek trying to find Kietzman's tiny dick:
I have come to a conclusion-
90% of the other NFL teams/ fans are scared to even visit this forum
Claynus and the 86 thread is the icing on the cake.
KKK is reading this and will respond in the PM. Or will be twittering soon....
You all rock.
Carry on
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:21 PM 05-09-2019
It was ridiculous from the very first day to demand he be cut. It continues to be ridiculous at this point.

On the ridiculousness scale, it is also right up there to say we should trade him because of this, even if and when nothing comes of this whole situation.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:44 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
how did people think the hunt deal would go down? I mean, who didn’t think he’d suit up for another team as soon as he was reinstated?
Gorilla that is the problem- Nobody in the front office FULLY thought thru the actual /potential consequences with K Hunt release. With Tyreek- They are living once bitten twice shy. Damned if you Do / Damned if you don't has turned into the waiting game we are all living.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 77
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up