Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Seahawks
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-13-2018
*gulp*

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:22 PM 12-21-2018
f'd

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:25 PM 12-21-2018
Seattle's run-based offense is producing one of the best seasons of Russell Wilson's career

Originally Posted by :
On 377 pass attempts this season, Wilson has made 35 big-time throws, giving him a big-time throw percentage of 9.3%, which is the third-highest mark among qualifying quarterbacks in the PFF era (since 2006). Future Hall-of-Famer Aaron Rodgers ranks sixth this season with a mark of 6.1% and Drew Brees ranks eighth at 5.8%. Patrick Mahomes, who has a great chance to be crowned MVP in a few weeks, ranks third with a mark of 7.6%.

When throwing deep (20+ yards downfield), Wilson has thrown for 970 yards, 14 touchdowns and just one interception, giving him the NFL’s second-best deep passer rating (126.5), and that’s especially scary because Wilson goes deep on 16.2% of his pass attempts, which is the third-highest rate in the league.

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:25 PM 12-21-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Having a bad feeling after 15 consecutive weeks of good feelings is permissible.
Piss on that x a billion.

Chiefs by 7.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:46 PM 12-21-2018
This ones gonna be a total brawl
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:48 PM 12-21-2018
Clay just trying to join in with the pessimists to troll.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:49 PM 12-21-2018
Having a bad feeling after 15 consecutive weeks of good feelings is permissible.
Soft. Mahomes is better than this team, they won't stop him.
[Reply]
Best22 09:53 PM 12-21-2018
We haven't had our blowout this year.

Andy always gets whipped at least once a year.

I have a bad feeling about this.
:-)

Those were Alex teams. Their stats don’t count. You know this
[Reply]
Scorpion05 10:54 PM 12-21-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
That also accounts for the Legion of Boom years. This is far from the Seattle team that racked up most of those wins.

Those primetime games include shootouts, and games even when the LOB had injuries. That is just what a Pete Carroll team does. It gets up for primetime games. Keep in mind Carroll led a 7-9 Seahawks playoff team past the Saints.

Quarterback is the most important game changing position in sports. So that Russell Wilson stat is legit. People fail to realize the Seahawks success was less about LOB and more about Russ + Carroll

Even with an Andy Reid team, you will always find trends dating back to his Eagles days
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:57 PM 12-21-2018
Sucks Im gonna be on a flight from Orlando - Atlanta - Oklahoma City on Sunday night. I hope I can get some of the game on the inflight TV...

Otherwise Ill be buying inflight internet and watching on game cast... That will suck ballz.

But after being gone since Dec 5, going home is going to be so sweet!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:19 PM 12-21-2018
Originally Posted by Scorpion05:
Those primetime games include shootouts, and games even when the LOB had injuries. That is just what a Pete Carroll team does. It gets up for primetime games. Keep in mind Carroll led a 7-9 Seahawks playoff team past the Saints.

Quarterback is the most important game changing position in sports. So that Russell Wilson stat is legit. People fail to realize the Seahawks success was less about LOB and more about Russ + Carroll

Even with an Andy Reid team, you will always find trends dating back to his Eagles days
I get all that, but even a Seahawks fan can’t sit there and try to tell me that this 2018 team is near as good as what they had from ‘12-‘16. The roster talent just isn’t what it was. They’re very well coached and they have arguably a top 5 QB, but the roster isn’t what it once was by any means.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:37 PM 12-21-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
:-)

Those were Alex teams. Their stats don’t count. You know this
Even Brady and Montana get blown out sometimes.

Hell we blew out Brady.
[Reply]
Warrior5 07:29 AM 12-22-2018
I think his point is that you and a few others accused folks worrying about the Charger game as being negative and lacking faith in Mahomes.

I don't know about a blow-out Sunday night, but I do expect our horrendous D to gift a win to the Seahawks.

Really hope I'm wrong...
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:36 AM 12-22-2018
Cynthia Freeland (NFLN ANALYLST), picks the Chiefs 28-27.

She's usually right.

Seahawks defense allows an avg of 8 yards on 1st down.

We got this.
[Reply]
notorious 07:40 AM 12-22-2018
Seattle fucked us by getting Thomas injured right before the trade and now they are going to go in for sloppy seconds.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:46 AM 12-22-2018
My feeling is that if the Chargers continue to get favorable calls, they win against Baltimore and then the Chiefs lose Sunday night. No one can dispute the Chargers were beneficiaries of huge swing calls in the Pittsburgh and KC games. Was this to ensure a playoff appearance, or more - as in HFA?

Do the Ravens get a boost with the news that Harbaugh is back for the forseeable future? A Ravens loss basically eliminates them from post-season contention. The Colts have become dark-horse darlings and Derrick Henry has made Tennessee watchable again. Having those three teams in the mix come week 17 would be a windfall for the league.

I’m wanting to be convinced that the Chiefs come out of Seattle with a win, but I’m struggling to believe it. It has more to do with the propping up of LA than anything else. Major game-deciding calls going the Chargers way over the last few weeks screams “agenda”, and sadly the Chiefs are the pawn yet again. Ihave no confidence whatsoever that this defense can stop Seattle, and the offensive production has slowed since Hunt was released.

I hope the league wants the Eagles back in the dance and that Seattle slips up yet again to make the NFC week 17 matchups do or die, but one can only dream.....

I’ve never been so uncertain as to how a Chiefs team will respond, than heading into this week. True top seed contender? Or same old let down Chiefs?
[Reply]
Page 41 of 45
« First < 313738394041 42434445 >
Up