ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 117
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****
TLO 11:59 AM 08-21-2014
Let's do this.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:51 PM 09-19-2015
It's like last call for relationships coming up.

Better find you a hog to snuggle up with for the winter!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:54 PM 09-19-2015
Count will get warm with a plus sized beauty
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:59 PM 09-19-2015
Hey, do you guys remember that time a few weeks ago when Billay got dumped by a fatty?
[Reply]
RobBlake 01:01 PM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hey, do you guys remember that time a few weeks ago when Billay got dumped by a fatty?
how much lower can you go in life
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:02 PM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
how much lower can you go in life
Well he didn't become a homer Pats apologist for one
[Reply]
RobBlake 01:04 PM 09-19-2015
Jehova's Witness.

I just realized I have no idea how to spell Jehova. Is it Jehovah?
since, I am one.. not very active one at that.. i should have known lol. Yeah, Jehovah.
[Reply]
RobBlake 01:04 PM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Well he didn't become a homer Pats apologist for one
shots fired?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:14 PM 09-19-2015
Well I can at least forgive a man for hoggin
[Reply]
Eureka 01:24 PM 09-19-2015
Even worse he groveled to her and she still told him no. We've all been there lol.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:25 PM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by Eureka:
We've all been there lol.
Not I.

This is why I never talk to fat girls. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Reply]
Valiant 02:40 PM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist:
Actually, she probably does, but she's just not that into you bro. You already messaged her on facebook. Writing her a letter would be the creepiest, most awkward thing you could do here.
This. As for the notification. Facebook has a previewer. You can read most of the message without looking at it. Do it all the time. Aggravates the hell out of women when you do it back.

Clay you are in the same boat as i am with one girl. But i dont play her game. You are her 2nd or 3rd choice. She has fun with you but thinks she can do better since all the others are still asking her out. When she is feeling neglected she throws these lines to you. Then when hooked loses interest. She asked me out twice this week. I said i could make it work. Both times she cancels the morning of, i told her no worries and ok. Just now got a wtf text when she saw who i was out with instead. I will respond later to her text. I like her, but fuck her with this petty shit.

you need to somehow meet up with her best friend that is single and fuck her.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:42 PM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Even worse he groveled to her and she still told him no. We've all been there lol.
I did what now?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:52 PM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by Valiant:

Clay you are in the same boat as i am with one girl. But i dont play her game. You are her 2nd or 3rd choice. She has fun with you but thinks she can do better since all the others are still asking her out. When she is feeling neglected she throws these lines to you. Then when hooked loses interest. She asked me out twice this week. I said i could make it work. Both times she cancels the morning of, i told her no worries and ok. Just now got a wtf text when she saw who i was out with instead. I will respond later to her text. I like her, but fuck her with this petty shit.

you need to somehow meet up with her best friend that is single and fuck her.
I don't think that's it at all. She has ignored me since Monday when I asked if she wanted to see me again after 4 months. This was after she apologized Monday morning for ignoring me Sunday night.

She's pretty weird. Tells me she hates her life (so clearly not dating anyone), but doesn't want to hang out with a guy who made her feel good earlier this year. But texts him.

Just weird. Whatever.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:58 PM 09-19-2015
I thought Billay was just keeping the girl around for sex? Is this the same girl that was still using her dating site profiles? Or different girl?
[Reply]
TimBone 03:00 PM 09-19-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:
I don't think that's it at all. She has ignored me since Monday when I asked if she wanted to see me again after 4 months. This was after she apologized Monday morning for ignoring me Sunday night.

She's pretty weird. Tells me she hates her life (so clearly not dating anyone), but doesn't want to hang out with a guy who made her feel good earlier this year. But texts him.

Just weird. Whatever.
You've got to move on again, bud. And block her number. She's wishy washy as fuck.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 117
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Up