ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 56
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 04:37 PM 06-04-2007
Tony is gonna get whacked first thing next episode. AJ will break down and be institutionalized. Sil wont recover from his injuries. Paulie is not the rat but, he is one of the first to get killed out of suspicion. the NY families realize he isnt the guy they want to head NJ. so Paulie is liquidated also. The war bewteen the familes will set off a secret war on a larger scale. The Vatican's P2 lodge (propaganda due)will get involved and clean the streets of NY and NJ.
----------------------------------------
(this is what the movie will show)
that will leave a power vaccum. Pasquale "patsy" Parisi will be the only player to survive and will be the boss of NJ by default. His son will marry meadow. Parisi will take in AJ and bring him along. Carmella, Meadow, and Parisi will recruit Dr. Melfi to treat AJ. Dr Melfi will apply "talk therapy" psychoanalysis on AJ. AJ will play Dr Melfi like a fiddle (Tony was able to, that's what sociopaths do). Melfi will unwittingly help AJ ascend to power.

AJ's blonde friend will become Carmela. Carmela will become AJ's Livia. Janice will be AJ's uncle Jr. (not neccesarily in reality but in AJ's perception that is how it will happen)

Meadow will become AJ's legal arm after working for the NJ D.A. She cant help herself because she is so intertwined with the Parisis and AJ is her brother.

AJ will learn the true history of his family name. Soprano is a titular name granted by the Pope to the relatives of Uncle Jr's supposed grandfather, Ercoli Sr. Actually, Ercoli Sr. was just a young farmhand that took the wrap for Pope Leo XIII's infidelity. Ercoli became a castrati soprano choir singer in service of Pope Leo VIII and Pope Pius X.

That is why the emotionally/mentally/spiritually defective Soprano clan is always able to stay in power. Corrado Sr -> Giovanni -> Anthony -> AJ.

it's all cyclical.
[Reply]
SLAG 07:03 PM 06-04-2007
Paulie is Not a rat..

its in his contract... he only agreed to appear in the series as long as his character was never a rat
[Reply]
chagrin 09:22 AM 06-08-2007
Hey guys - I have a question since I don't regulary watch the series anymore; how did Silvio end up in a coma?
[Reply]
Chiefs_Mike_Topeka 09:32 AM 06-08-2007
Originally Posted by chagrin:
Hey guys - I have a question since I don't regulary watch the series anymore; how did Silvio end up in a coma?
He was gunned down outside the Bing. He was on his way to hiding out when it happened.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:37 AM 06-08-2007
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

Nice end of the road article on CNN
[Reply]
Chiefnj 10:25 AM 06-08-2007
They won't do it, but it would be cool if the Russian returned to kill Paulie.
[Reply]
blueballs 06:12 PM 06-10-2007
kinda sad but it's time
for it to end
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:20 PM 06-10-2007
Originally Posted by blueballs:
kinda sad but it's time
for it to end
Your right....theres nothing sadder than a once great TV show that jumps the shark and drags on well past its prime...
[Reply]
boogblaster 06:21 PM 06-10-2007
Like everything death cometh...Ive been a loyal fan...Good-bye NJ Don .....
[Reply]
chagrin 07:26 PM 06-10-2007
what's happening? I hope someone posts a good summary of events of this finale; it's always so hard to find a good recap to episodes anymore; I haven't seen the show in 2 seasons but am very interested as to what happens to each character.
[Reply]
SLAG 07:33 PM 06-10-2007
Originally Posted by chagrin:
what's happening? I hope someone posts a good summary of events of this finale; it's always so hard to find a good recap to episodes anymore; I haven't seen the show in 2 seasons but am very interested as to what happens to each character.

www.mininova.org
[Reply]
chagrin 07:38 PM 06-10-2007
Originally Posted by SLAG:
www.mininova.org

I appreciate the link but I do not bit torrent stuff; I am only looking for a recap of the finale.
[Reply]
Otter 07:53 PM 06-10-2007
10 minutes to go.
Computer locked off - check
Phone unplugged- check
Doorbell disabled- check
Vino chilled properly- check
Stogies at hand- check
Cherry Chip Bada Bing Chipwich ice cream sandwiches in the freezer- check
Cardboard cut-out of Sil standing in the corner- che... Hey, where's my Sil cutout? Somebody's gonna pay for this!!!

I'm in Chicago :-) --- pops cork.

Salute'
[Reply]
JimNasium 08:03 PM 06-10-2007
That's ****ing bullshit.
[Reply]
Pushead2 08:04 PM 06-10-2007
what the f**k!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 41 of 56
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up