ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4066 of 4933
« First < 3066356639664016405640624063406440654066 40674068406940704076411641664566 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:54 PM 02-25-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
And I hope everyone will tell me how right I was and how sorry you all were for doubting me if he does choose to leave.
Narrator: you were in fact not right
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:04 PM 02-25-2023

Ouch
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:04 PM 02-25-2023
He came back a bit too early from a thumb injury last year.

He's still only 33. Guys like Elway and Steve Young both set their career high for passing TD's when they were 37. Elway's best stretch of his career came when he was between 33-38 years old.

Russ will adapt. What he loses physically he'll make up for mentally.
Wrong
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:07 PM 02-25-2023
I'd assume Paton preferred the 33 year old HOF QB, who spends $1,000,000 per year on his body and plans on playing until he's 45, over the 38 year old HOF QB, who could retire at any moment.
After all the Rodgers blowing he pivots.

By the way. The horrible takes go on and in and on and on...all last offseason.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:16 PM 02-25-2023
Russell Wilson spends a million per year on his body all so he can decline as a runner, grow out a dad bod, and endure his high knee stretches for the entire length of a plane ride.

It reminds me of all that "work" and "film study" he does so he can learn all the "details." Doesn't amount to jack shit with him. The guy is still a clueless fucktard about the plays he's supposed to run.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:43 PM 02-25-2023
Oh right. Wow. He really does spend all that $$$ only to look like 10 pounds of sad in a 5 pound bag.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:45 AM 02-26-2023
[SPOILER]
#ThePatonPlan #HappyCacoonOfLove

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...hackett-coach/
You know that jump the Chiefs offense made from 2017 to 2018? Denver is going to be getting that.

These guys are going to be totally different players. Chiefs fans know how much a top 5 QB changes an offense.
He has all the information he needs.

1. Rodgers made it known he wanted to go to Denver.
2. The Packers are in cap hell, and made assurances to Rodgers that if he came back they would let him dictate his future in 2022.

:-)
Rodgers is going to slay the youth and reclaim his legacy

Stafford was 5 years younger and the Lions only received two late 1sts and a 3rd for him. And the Lions had to take on Goff's contract!

The #9 overall pick alone is worth 1350 points on the trade chart, a pick between #29-#32 is worth roughly 600 points on the trade chart.

The price might not be as high as you think.
#ThePatonPlan

The Rams were competing with the 49ers and Broncos for Stafford last year and only gave up two late 1's and a 3.

Stafford didn't have the ability to dictate his destination the way Rodgers does this year. The Packers will get a nice package but I don't think it's going to be a massive haul. Rodgers holds the cards, not GB, not Denver, not any other team.

From Andrew Brandt's Sunday Newsletter:
Congrats on beating Keesum, Flacco, Paxton, Drew Lock, and Teddy Bridgewater.

What do you think Mahomes' record will be against Rodgers? Will he win even a single game?
Green Bay is just trying to increase the number of picks the Broncos will give them. General Paton will hold the line.

#TheHackettPlan

#ThePatonPlan

#ThePatonPlan

This is the same stuff they've been saying. I'm not interested in that.

I am interested in them acknowledging the possibility of Rodgers being traded. They never once said that last year.
I've been hearing about these contract negotiations for over a week. Is this why they have been unable to come to terms? The Packers aren't going to destroy their cap in the future for one more year of Rodgers and nobody is going to give up anything significant if Rodgers won't waive his opt-out.

Spoiler!

NFL personnel departments already think Paton and his staff are better. They even gave them an award for it.

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Oh, I hear ya... it's just the same tired stuff with this one and then he vanishes... only to return and throw out the same boring BS. Every end of season is a restart - come back in January, talk crazy shit and then in Oct... bail at the midpoint. Rinse/Repeat

Most others stick around year round for the most part or don't show up and throw up 24/7 for 3 months until the season starts.

He's just an annoying douche and it's not even smack or trash talk with this one, he's incapable.
#ThePatonPlan

#ThePatonPlan

He came back a bit too early from a thumb injury last year.

He's still only 33. Guys like Elway and Steve Young both set their career high for passing TD's when they were 37. Elway's best stretch of his career came when he was between 33-38 years old.

Russ will adapt. What he loses physically he'll make up for mentally.
General Paton still has plenty of ammo

UhOh

Some stealth ops shit by General Paton

I'd assume Paton preferred the 33 year old HOF QB, who spends $1,000,000 per year on his body and plans on playing until he's 45, over the 38 year old HOF QB, who could retire at any moment.
I don't know why you'd concede the division to the Chiefs for the next decade. The AFCW will be a tossup for the foreseeable future.

Back when the Chiefs had Mahomes and the rest of the QB's in the division were Carr, an unknown rookie named Herbert, and Drew Lock, yeah, the Chiefs had it locked down. It's a whole new world now. KC is in a very precarious situation right now. They have major holes at important positions (DL, RT, CB), plus some holes at WR, RB, and safety and they don't have a lot of cap room to address them (currently $6M over the cap).

Mahomes isn't enough anymore. The difference between the top 5 to 7 QB's in the league is tiny. Besides overall team health, pass rush and defense is the thing that is going to determine who wins more Super Bowls in this division over the next 5 years.

Let's play, "Which one's Mahomes!"

68.2%
2.32 TD's per game
.60 INT's per game

OR

66.3%
2.34 TD's per game
.59 INT's per game

* These numbers were from the past two seasons.
** Two games where Russ came back too early from injury were removed
*** Mahomes has Andy Reid calling plays for him
**** One of these QB's are supposedly showing severe signs of regression
Go Hawks Let's Ride!

Why would you come to the AFC West?

How the General got his guy

Spoiler!
https://www.denverpost.com/2022/03/1...-george-paton/

Some more from Breer:

Spoiler!
https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/03/14/mm...rady-unretires
Maybe. But we have General Paton and you have Let's Reach, do you really think $5M extra cap space per year is enough to overcome that advantage?
From Joe Banner (Andy Reid's longtime GM in Philly):

https://www.the33rdteam.com/the-russ...ades-catch-22/
Mahomes has almost set the ceiling at QB. Dak, Josh Allen, and Matt Stafford have all signed contracts after the Mahomes deal and every one of the came in under Mahomes' AAV.

Rodgers and Watson had unique circumstances to their negotiations. Watson had three teams competing for him and only managed to get $1M per year than Mahomes.

Who knows what Wilson's contract demands will be. If it's more than Mahomes' deal it will be a relatively negligible amount. Let's Reach already borrowed from Mahomes' deal in a failed attempt to win another trophy. General Paton can do that in the future too, if he so chooses.
I'd be mad if my GM threw away premium picks on Frank Clark and Orlando Brown (after whiffing on Trent Williams). They're going to be paid like elite caliber players and they are far from it.

Irrelevant. You were beating up on a team without a QB. The Chiefs have had one of the easiest divisions in the entire league since 2018. The Chiefs will be lucky to win the division more than once over the next 4 years.
UhOh

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram
Spoiler!

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Russell Wilson (@dangerusswilson)

Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) We should start quoting these same exact texts from a year ago for the lulz.
Here's some extremely delusional thinking from the ****ing idiot last off-season. Some funny ones from other people talking shit on him too. He was just positive they were getting Rodgers last year and kept posting Kyle Brandt tweets lmao. He's a ****ing tard.
[Reply]
Pablo 01:23 AM 02-26-2023
Thread got longer than russ’ personas
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:39 AM 02-26-2023
Last year's Broncos fell like Philly's 'Dream Team' years ago.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:53 AM 02-26-2023
More gullable than a mile long trash barge. The revers mojo strength of an industrial heafty bag. Everytime Knowmo posts in this thread a Broncos player's health declines.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:03 AM 02-26-2023
We have General Paton and you have Let’s Reach! :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:04 AM 02-26-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Thread got longer than russ’ personas
More personas or bathrooms in his house? I can't tell.
[Reply]
Darien25 08:07 AM 02-26-2023
That may be the tallest pile of crap I have ever seen on the interwebzz, amazing really. Congrats knowmo. I feel like I narrowly escaped death, like opening a closet door and a giant pile of dangerwiches were getting ready to come down on top me...
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:08 AM 02-26-2023

Denver has the offensive talent to be the highest scoring offense in NFL history with Rodgers. They're not like GB or KC where you only have to worry about 1 or 2 guys. They have 4 WR's, Two TE's, and the best tackle breaking RB in the league.

Denver will be scary.
Guess we dodged a bullet! :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:13 AM 02-26-2023
That is one heaping pile of shit there. Does blowmo ever get anything right, ever? No wonder he won't bet anymore.
[Reply]
Page 4066 of 4933
« First < 3066356639664016405640624063406440654066 40674068406940704076411641664566 > Last »
Up