Page 402 of 449
« First < 302352392398399400401402 403404405406412 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
O.city 10:49 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Eh I'd say there more engaged. Twitter/social media and Reddit and forum engagement is a good measurement of how much fans are engaged IMO.
The tiny vocal minority that post there maybe.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:53 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Pretty sure he played as a good faith gesture and their response was to shit on him...you wouldn't be happy about this.
How did the Jags shit on him? :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 10:57 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Jaguars are two years removed from the AFC Championship game and had a good chance of beating the Pats, and people think the organization should blow up the entire staff from the GM down all because of an entitled diva CB who is mad he didn't get his extension in the offseason? Delusional perspective.
Bet they wish they drafted Mahomes instead of a RB :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:57 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
We ****ing did it!!!
Almost like winning the lottery. Well done sir. And well done everyone.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:00 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bet they wish they drafted Mahomes instead of a RB :-)
Exactly. They were a QB away and chose to pass on Mahomes AND Watson for a RB. They also passed on Lamar Jackson the following year for another possible bust (Taven Bryan).

But let’s give them a pass because they went to the AFCCG a couple years ago.
[Reply]
-King- 11:00 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
The tiny vocal minority that post there maybe.
I mean that's engagement. There are a lot more people on Twitter talking about the NBA than NFL during their seasons and Reddit has a million more subscribers to the NBA sub than the NFL sub.

Yes the NFL has a much bigger fanbase but when it comes to engagement, I think the NBA has it beat.
[Reply]
O.city 11:04 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I mean that's engagement. There are a lot more people on Twitter talking about the NBA than NFL during their seasons and Reddit has a million more subscribers to the NBA sub than the NFL sub.

Yes the NFL has a much bigger fanbase but when it comes to engagement, I think the NBA has it beat.
So we're quantifying engagement by "there are more people on twitter talking about the NBA during the NBA season than there are the NFL during football season"?

Look at the number of podcasts listened to about football, fantasy football, gambling on football.

It just dwarfs the NBA and the tiniest amount of people on twitter wanna say differently? Nah.
[Reply]
-King- 11:09 AM 09-26-2019
So we're quantifying engagement by "there are more people on twitter talking about the NBA during the NBA season than there are the NFL during football season"?

Look at the number of podcasts listened to about football, fantasy football, gambling on football.

It just dwarfs the NBA and the tiniest amount of people on twitter wanna say differently? Nah.
NBA has those too. Bill Simmons podcast and Zach lowes podcast are some of the biggest sports podcasts out.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:17 AM 09-26-2019
If they can pull it off.....I’d rather see new deals for Breeland, Fuller and Jones.

Trade up next year for a CB in the 1st round.

Breeland
Fuller
Rookie
Ward

All under contract.
[Reply]
Toad 11:35 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If they can pull it off.....I’d rather see new deals for Breeland, Fuller and Jones.

Trade up next year for a CB in the 1st round.

Breeland
Fuller
Rookie
Ward

All under contract.
Same here on Breeland...although he may command a wealthy extension if he continues to play this well. Even tougher to extend Fuller.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:38 AM 09-26-2019
If we can fix cornerback situation and improve linebacker situation next year with draft and Free Agency, even if we lose Chris Jones we should be loaded for bear.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:47 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
If we can fix cornerback situation and improve linebacker situation next year with draft and Free Agency, even if we lose Chris Jones we should be loaded for bear.
If we do lose Chris Jones (and I would really love to keep him), I’m sure it will be via trade. He should net a minimum first round pick and we can decide where he goes.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:47 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They made a bunch of really bad decisions since that day.....their team is toast.
They picked Fournette over Mahomes...Chiefs are forever in debt to them.

If KC is hellbent on getting another CB...Peterson would be a better use of resources. Chiefs are only looking to upgrade due to Brady and combating the NE officiating cartel...no other AFC team is threatening them.

Tongue-kissing Tom will be gone soon...maybe as early as next season.

McCoy shows why investing in an aging perennial all pro is usually a solid investment...Talib is another example. They are good for a reason...

Ramsey has issues...which will get worse once he's paid.

Keeping a 1st round pick +Jones +$8 million +Peterson is greater than signing Ramsey.

Peterson would definitely bring a veteran presence to the defense.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:54 AM 09-26-2019
They still aren't.

Twitter isn't real life.
It's a pretty good indicator of how engaged a fanbase is, ya no-reading dipshit!!!!!

The NBA also has virtually none of the controversies that have put a damper on the NFL over the last decade or so. You made it seem like the NFL becoming more like the NBA in terms of fan experience would be a bad thing, which is something only a dumbass who doesn't know jack shit would say!!!!!
[Reply]
Mecca 11:56 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They picked Fournette over Mahomes...Chiefs are forever in debt to them.

If KC is hellbent on getting another CB...Peterson would be a better use of resources. Chiefs are only looking to upgrade due to Brady and combating the NE officiating cartel...no other AFC team is threatening them.

Tongue-kissing Tom will be gone soon...maybe as early as next season.

McCoy shows why investing in an aging all pro is usually a solid investment...Talib is another example.

Ramsey has issues...which will get worse once he's paid.

Keeping a 1st round pick +Jones +$8 million +Peterson is greater than signing Ramsey.

Peterson would definitely bring a veteran presence to the defense.
Yea but you are forgetting that Arizona's GM is a dipshit and isn't going to trade him.
[Reply]
Page 402 of 449
« First < 302352392398399400401402 403404405406412 > Last »
Up