ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4012 of 4909
« First < 3012351239123962400240084009401040114012 40134014401540164022406241124512 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:38 PM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I wouldn’t be so quick to count Sod-gate if I were you. The Eagles aren’t going to take a Super Bowl loss lightly. They will be in contact with the NFL, just like when they went to the NFL when Andy tampered with Jeremy Maclin.

Please tell us you actually believe the NFL will do something like that.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:39 PM 02-15-2023
I wouldn’t be so quick to count Sod-gate if I were you. The Eagles aren’t going to take a Super Bowl loss lightly. They will be in contact with the NFL, just like when they went to the NFL when Andy tampered with Jeremy Maclin.

:-) :-)

I like how it only mentions defensive players. I'm sure they didn't intentionally leave out the numerous slips by KC players on offense. :-)
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:41 PM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
What is the path for Denver to reach the playoffs next year?

KC
Bengals
Buffalo
Miami
Baltimore
LAC
Jax

Hard to see them surpassing any of these teams. And behind those are several teams that are currently at or above Denver's level, most of which have more resources and draft capital.
i wouldnt bet on any of miami, LA or baltimore making the playoffs
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:43 PM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
What is the path for Denver to reach the playoffs next year?

KC
Bengals
Buffalo
Miami
Baltimore
LAC
Jax

Hard to see them surpassing any of these teams. And behind those are several teams that are currently at or above Denver's level, most of which have more resources and draft capital.
Playoffs next year? Phhht... Denver would need to go .500 in the division with a 3-3 record. Then, they would need to go 4-2 at home against the non-divisional teams to hit 7 wins. Then, 3-2 on the road in non-divisional games to hit 10 wins.

So, split the division and then beat Jets, Patriots, Browns, Commanders, Bears, Lions and Texans. Realistic? Probably not. Is that what I would lead with because I'm just never going to say they'll finish .500 or worse? Sure, if pushed to make a bet... after they do whatever it is they do, that is where I would leave it. As of right now, it's way too early and hard to imagine 10 wins.

Home
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Las Vegas Raiders
New York Jets
New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
Cleveland Browns
Washington Commanders

Away
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Las Vegas Raiders
Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Houston Texans

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:02 PM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Playoffs next year? Phhht... Denver would need to go .500 in the division with a 3-3 record. Then, they would need to go 4-2 at home against the non-divisional teams to hit 7 wins. Then, 3-2 on the road in non-divisional games to hit 10 wins.

So, split the division and then beat Jets, Patriots, Browns, Commanders, Bears, Lions and Texans. Realistic? Probably not. Is that what I would lead with because I'm just never going to say they'll finish .500 or worse? Sure, if pushed to make a bet... after they do whatever it is they do, that is where I would leave it. As of right now, it's way too early and hard to imagine 10 wins.

Home
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Las Vegas Raiders
New York Jets
New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
Cleveland Browns
Washington Commanders

Away
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Las Vegas Raiders
Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Houston Texans
The schedule doesn't look too intimidating on paper. That's one reason for hope.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:10 PM 02-15-2023

Home
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Las Vegas Raiders
New York Jets
New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
Cleveland Browns
Washington Commanders

Away
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Las Vegas Raiders
Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Houston Texans
You're not splitting the division. Lol.

You might split with the Raiders. If the Chargers Charger hard enough, you might split with them. You AIN'T splitting with us, though.

And you're definitely not good enough to sweep anybody in the division, that's for damn sure.
[Reply]
TEX 03:11 PM 02-15-2023

Home
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Las Vegas Raiders
New York Jets
New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
Cleveland Browns
Washington Commanders

Away
Kansas City Chiefs
Los Angeles Chargers
Las Vegas Raiders
Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Houston Texans
I see 5 or 6 wins - 7 tops. Which would be an improvemrnt. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:11 PM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You're not splitting the division. Lol.

You might split with the Raiders. If the Chargers Charger hard enough, you might split with them. You AIN'T splitting with us, though.

And you're definitely not good enough to sweep anybody in the division, that's for damn sure.
At this point, that's all true.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:12 PM 02-15-2023

Your franchise cheated the salary cap, got fined and lost draft picks.

I guess you’ve only ever won 1 real ring.

Chiefs 3 rings>Broncos 1 ring confirmed
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 03:18 PM 02-15-2023

It must really suck to be a Donk fan right now. Are you okay buddy?
[Reply]
TEX 03:21 PM 02-15-2023

:-) :-) :-)
The CHIEFS live rent free in your brain. :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:22 PM 02-15-2023

This is disgusting. There are children watching who look up to him. pic.twitter.com/9UtDGUECRe

— Ross Tucker (@RossTuckerNFL) February 15, 2023

[Reply]
RealSNR 03:23 PM 02-15-2023
I heard the Chiefs aren't losing anybody important this offseason, and the ones they are can be easily replaced/upgraded in free agency or the draft

[Reply]
staylor26 03:25 PM 02-15-2023

[Reply]
staylor26 03:28 PM 02-15-2023
You and Ross Tucker are the biggest pussies on the planet.
[Reply]
Page 4012 of 4909
« First < 3012351239123962400240084009401040114012 40134014401540164022406241124512 > Last »
Up