ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 46
« First < 303637383940 41424344 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 08:26 AM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
No way Joe's parents aren't worried he's gay. That is an excessive amount of pink on a dude so no way he isn't.

/Staylor
JFC how many fucking times can somebody possibly explain their position before your reeruned ass gets it?

I literally said that wearing pink by itself is nothing and that I've worn pink myself.

God damn you're a buttfucking moron.

Originally Posted by staylor26:
By itself no. I have no problem wearing a pink shirt for instance.

But when you combine it with painting your finger nails and other stuff, it's pretty gay.
And even then, I said that it doesn't mean that Caleb actually sucks cock. It simply means that he's overly effeminate. People, including gays and women, have used "gay" to tease men for being effeminate forever. Why the fuck are you so incapable of grasping this?
[Reply]
staylor26 08:36 AM 04-01-2024
On top of all that, I've also said that none of this will have any impact on Caleb's play on the field. I would 100% draft him at #1 overall.

You're the buttfucking moron that made this thread predicting he'll be a bust for stupid fucking reasons, not me. The OP is no different than saying he's going to be a bust for the effeminate shit.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:49 AM 04-01-2024
On top of all that, I've also said that none of this will have any impact on Caleb's play on the field. I would 100% draft him at #1 overall.

You're the butt****ing moron that made this thread predicting he'll be a bust for stupid ****ing reasons, not me. The OP is no different than saying he's going to be a bust for the effeminate shit.
Again, get your emotions under control.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:57 AM 04-01-2024
My emotions are fine, this is just deflection, because you continue to misrepresent my postion.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:07 AM 04-01-2024
Caleb Williams is an odd duck guys. We all saw how far Will Levis fell last year. It sounds like Caleb will be the #1 pick regardless but when I'm looking for someone to lead my franchise a general lack of humility and being an odd dude are red flags for me. I straight up wouldn't draft him.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:57 PM 04-01-2024
Butt ****ing moron is a nod to the gays right?

It's so hard to keep track.
Or is it supposed to be an insult because you **** women in the ass?
Or maybe that part is meant to be complimentary?
[Reply]
Jerm 12:58 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Caleb Williams is an odd duck guys. We all saw how far Will Levis fell last year. It sounds like Caleb will be the #1 pick regardless but when I'm looking for someone to lead my franchise a general lack of humility and being an odd dude are red flags for me. I straight up wouldn't draft him.
Yes you would...everyone in that spot would, stop.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:09 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Butt ****ing moron is a nod to the gays right?

It's so hard to keep track.
Or is it supposed to be an insult because you **** women in the ass?
Or maybe that part is meant to be complimentary?
Shut up bitch.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:13 PM 04-01-2024
Starting QB wears lipstick.

What could go wrong?

Right or wrong some guys will just not follow him. He's not just a regular position player. He's THE Quarterback. The leader of men.

Dennis Rodman got away with it because he didn't act like a pussy just dressed like one and he wasn't the leader of the team. Jordan was.

He very well may be great, but like Russell Wilson probably won't have the full support of the locker room.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:22 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Starting QB wears lipstick.

What could go wrong?

Right or wrong some guys will just not follow him. He's not just a regular position player. He's THE Quarterback. The leader of men.

Dennis Rodman got away with it because he didn't act like a pussy just dressed like one and he wasn't the leader of the team. Jordan was.

He very well may be great, but like Russell Wilson probably won't have the full support of the locker room.
Bunch of BS. It the generation not just him. Players of the same generation don't care.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:23 PM 04-01-2024
He's got a lot of McMahon in him
[Reply]
BWillie 01:28 PM 04-01-2024
Bunch of BS. It the generation not just him. Players of the same generation don't care.
Not as many, but some will still care.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:30 PM 04-01-2024
Shut up bitch.
No.
But it's been fascinating watching you.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:30 PM 04-01-2024
They won't care at all if he's good.

But where are all these others players who paint their fingernails and all this other shit?

What a stupid narrative that this is the norm of football players around that age. Not even remotely true.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:31 PM 04-01-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
No.
But it's been fascinating watching you.
You and penguinz have a lot in common. You love to make claims that you refuse to support when pressed.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 46
« First < 303637383940 41424344 > Last »
Up