ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 74
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:51 AM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Thats funny. There should be one for Derek Carr
Nothing brings this board together better than a raider fan pile on , fucking glorious.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:47 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Someone needs to talk some sense into them if they’re worried about their kids health because of this. Kawasaki disease and Covid have affected children way less than H1N1 did. Has anyone reminded these parents of that? Did they hide away from that? At some point we have to assume that we’re hopefully part of the 99%’ers who are going to make it instead of fearing how devastating that 1% chance could be.
To the extent possible I would like to see schools offer both in person and online schooling and parents could choose either.

I presume those posters that say they want to go to a packed KC home opener would be okay with their kids going back to school.

But obviously doesn’t work quite as well for players sitting out.

You have to be pretty worried about the coaches also.

I hope they can play in a reasonably safe manner. Still a lot could change either way between now and September.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:01 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:

As far as the Raiders go, Raiders will always be more relevant than you doesn't matter how many games you win. We are just beginning a new dynasty Goodell or not. Hope you enjoyed your little run.
You're right. But your relevance is akin to what the Chiefs experienced when we had a player involved in a murder-suicide outside the practice facility. If that's the sort of thing that helps you sleep at night and then wake up the next day ready to troll an online message board of a team in your division that won a Super Bowl with an ascending QB similar to what you may have thought Carr was a few years ago before he broke his leg and cried and then you brought in Gruden for life before the Antonio Brown debacle, then hey, more power to you.

In the meantime, we'll take our Super Bowl and our likely generational QB and sulk in the corner.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:35 PM 05-28-2020
Most of the major European soccer leagues are either already re-started or will re-start during the next few weeks.

Time for the American pro sports leagues... specifically the NBA and MLB to get their shit together.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:43 PM 05-28-2020
Goodell is a terrible commissioner. It has nothing to do with the Raiders performance. The game has been watered down under his watch like no previous administration. Most fans around the league share my opinion. Apparently, you wanna lick his balls now that he let you win a rigged superbowl. lmao

As far as the Raiders go, Raiders will always be more relevant than you doesn't matter how many games you win. We are just beginning a new dynasty Goodell or not. Hope you enjoyed your little run.
The delusion is strong in this one. :-)
[Reply]
limested 02:09 PM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Most of the major European soccer leagues are either already re-started or will re-start during the next few weeks.

Time for the American pro sports leagues... specifically the NBA and MLB to get their shit together.
MLB is a disaster.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:41 PM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
MLB is a disaster.
they are going to **** it all up. Screw up this season and lose it. Play in 2021. Then lose baseball for who knows how long when the owners go for a salary cap. Players say **** you.

They both need to remember how well it worked in the 90’s. They were heading towards the bottom of the sports leagues. The McGuire/Sosa home run chase saved baseball. It excited people who had never even watched baseball before. They may not get so lucky this time.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:47 PM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
they are going to **** it all up. Screw up this season and lose it. Play in 2021. Then lose baseball for who knows how long when the owners go for a salary cap. Players say **** you.

They both need to remember how well it worked in the 90’s. They were heading towards the bottom of the sports leagues. The McGuire/Sosa home run chase saved baseball. It excited people who had never even watched baseball before. They may not get so lucky this time.
I'm most likely in the minority but MLB can go fuck itself for years on end for their actions, or lack thereof, in terms of fining, suspending and banning anyone and everyone involved in the Sign Stealing scandal that led to the Red Sox and Astros winning their recent World Series titles.

What both teams did was FAR MORE dangerous to the integrity of the game than the actions of the so-called Chicago Black Sox, all of whom were banned for life.

MLB baseball has been a beneficiary of the pandemic because otherwise, the commissioner and everyone involved would have been raked over the coals these past few months, which still wouldn't be enough punishment for their actions and resulting inaction on the part of the MLB front office.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:52 PM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'm most likely in the minority but MLB can go fuck itself for years on end for their actions, or lack thereof, in terms of fining, suspending and banning anyone and everyone involved in the Sign Stealing scandal that led to the Red Sox and Astros winning their recent World Series titles.

What both teams did was FAR MORE dangerous to the integrity of the game than the actions of the so-called Chicago Black Sox, all of whom were banned for life.

MLB baseball has been a beneficiary of the pandemic because otherwise, the commissioner and everyone involved would have been raked over the coals these past few months, which still wouldn't be enough punishment for their actions and resulting inaction on the part of the MLB front office.
:-) Well said.

It would've been a very ugly season chronicling the much-deserved harassment of the Astros who absolutely should've been stripped of their title.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:19 PM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
:-) Well said.

It would've been a very ugly season chronicling the much-deserved harassment of the Astros who absolutely should've been stripped of their title.
It’s way worse than steroids. Knowing whether a fastball or an off speed pitch is coming is a HUGE advantage. There is not a chance in hell of a fair game when one team knows what pitch is coming And the other team doesn’t.

And not one damn current player is being punished. They cheated. We have their own admissions of guilt. We see and hear the video. But, no punishment. In what reality is it okay to cheat, big time game/season changing cheat and no punishment. WTF :doh!
[Reply]
jdubya 07:41 PM 05-28-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
MLB is a disaster.
On a radio show today that had hosts who were ex NFL and ex NBA players, they both admitted that the MLB players union was the strongest in the world as far as unions go. The players will NOT budge an inch if they dont want to....they will stand together and not break.........at least historically speaking. I`m just repeating their opinions
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 10:07 AM 06-18-2020
been telling you numbnuts for months, but you know more than a doctor specializing in infectious disease who's been practicing for 50 years...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/18/us/fo...rnd/index.html

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...ovid-19-bubble
[Reply]
tk13 10:22 AM 06-18-2020
Football was always going to have the hardest time because it's so physical. Look at John Harbaugh complaining last week and saying it's impossible, how they can't huddle up, etc. I think the NFL will probably give it a go anyway, there's too much money at stake.

I think the fans in the stands thing though is quickly going out the window. We need to see things going downhill so levels are low in September, and instead places like Florida and Texas are actually going the wrong way.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:30 AM 06-18-2020
been telling you numbnuts for months, but you know more than a doctor specializing in infectious disease who's been practicing for 50 years...

I have been skeptical all along. I just can't see how they can have it with the prospect of a player or players contracting it during the season.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 10:36 AM 06-18-2020

Considering the guy has been wrong about damn near everything and then admitted to lying about masks when he said in the general public they were not helpful to guard against COVID 19, I just dont need to hear form him again on anything.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 74
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up