ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 62
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite
htismaqe 11:15 AM 11-23-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
[Reply]
NEOM 12:01 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Explain how it's true in spite of everyone proving its false.
Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hardman, Bell, CEH have more quality than Adams, Jones, MVS.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:03 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by NEOM:
Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Hardman, Bell, CEH have more quality than Adams, Jones, MVS.
LOL - so you're still ignoring the OL? Good stuff..
[Reply]
NEOM 12:16 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
LOL - so you're still ignoring the OL? Good stuff..
What did the Oline do against the Bucs? Or against stronger teams?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:18 PM 12-21-2020
What did the Oline do against the Bucs? Or against stronger teams?
Another argument for Mahomes.
[Reply]
NEOM 12:22 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Another argument for Mahomes.
Not really
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:10 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
OL is a weapon, a huge one for Rodgers. He would have struggled big time yesterday with KC’s dogshit OL against the Saints.
Rodgers wouldn't have finished the game yesterday and would have likely taken at least twice the sacks that Patrick did, due to his limited mobility.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:12 PM 12-21-2020
Rodgers is such a jerk that writers should snub him if it's otherwise a toss up.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:13 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I think he likes to ignore the fact that Davante Adams is sub to Tyreek Hill (lol), and that Aaron Jones someone doesn't exist. Valdes-Scantling has better stats than any of our secondary WR's. The only clear cut win we have, and it's a big one, is Kelce. But, he completely negates the fact that the GB OL is one of the best in the NFL. He assumes that means little in the way that it impacts Rogers effectiveness. Would love to see A-Aron try and put up his current stats behind the KC OL.
Kelce is the best tight end in the NFL (by a long shot). But Robert Tonyan is a top 5 TE this season. Rodgers has a weapon there.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:15 PM 12-21-2020
Why do people keep tossing Hardman, Bell and CEH in there as needle mover weapons for Mahomes?

They're our guys so I love em' but I really wouldn't consider any of those guys to be significant "weapons".

At this point they're JAGS.
[Reply]
TEX 01:15 PM 12-21-2020
Not really
Yes Really.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:17 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Why do people keep tossing Hardman, Bell and CEH in there as needle mover weapons for Mahomes?

They're our guys so I love em' but I really wouldn't consider any of those guys to be significant "weapons".

And Sammy has been MIA with injury for about 60% of Mahomes’ career.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:31 PM 12-21-2020
Watkins is injured more than he is healthy, Hardman is fast but can't even overtake Watkins as the #2 receiver in spite of injuries or worse DRob. Bell is not the same caliber of RB he was in Pittsburgh and Jones is a far superior RB to CEH at this point. I like how you ignore the superior OLine that Rodgers has.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:43 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

Because they don't know. They just regurgitate what talking heads like Stephen A Smith say.
[Reply]
NEOM 01:48 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Watkins is injured more than he is healthy, Hardman is fast but can't even overtake Watkins as the #2 receiver in spite of injuries or worse DRob. Bell is not the same caliber of RB he was in Pittsburgh and Jones is a far superior RB to CEH at this point. I like how you ignore the superior OLine that Rodgers has.
Because the Packers OLine never really performed, when up against a strong defence.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:55 PM 12-21-2020
Because the Packers OLine never really performed, when up against a strong defence.
Sure thing.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 62
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up