ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 173
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
TEX 12:54 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
You're a ****ing loser of a father and I'm sure never married the mother because you're a junkie. You shouldn't even enter a thread revolving abuse of a child due to the fact your own mental abuse use you put on your own family. ****ing loser

You're "special"... We know it. You don't have to prove it.
BryanBusby 12:54 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Nah it's personal with this racist POS.

Anyways, a child's arm was broken, logic and character assessment points to tyreek but let's hope the truth is revealed for the child so he can be safe.
who does this mult belong to
In58men 12:57 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Chris Benoit is a better father
Chris Meck 12:57 PM 04-26-2019
It's tough NOT to get personal. This is a pretty charged situation, and it brings the worst out in a lot of us.

But fuck it. Let's just move on.
TEX 12:58 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's tough NOT to get personal. This is a pretty charged situation, and it brings the worst out in a lot of us.

But **** it. Let's just move on.
Very good suggestion.
Sassy Squatch 12:58 PM 04-26-2019
Lesson 101 in why you don't share private info with a bunch of internet strangers.

I think rabble is being as goofy as a pet raccoon on this subject but goddamn, guys
BlackOp 01:03 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Because to ME, just releasing the player outright so that they can look like "good guys" and help ease the conscience of the COMPLETE ****ING HYPOCRITES who cheered this man on for three seasons KNOWING BEFOREHAND what type of person they were getting, are the actions of COMPLETE COWARDS.

Yep..and the next team's fan base will rationalize the same once he makes them Playoff contenders...obviously morality is on a sliding scale. They will scream moral supremacy and justice on internet until he's helping their team win..

BTW...can the Brooke woman do a hit piece on Rothlesberger? I mean he actually raped a woman while his security guard watched the door. I know it happened a few years ago...but it STILL happened and he is playing in the NFL. How can the NFL allow this? Does time remove accountability...and would he be held to a different standard if he did the same exact thing this year?

Did the NFL apply a "no rapist" clause that is only applicable post 2014? You could rape away before that....and nobody brings it up? "It's OK...we didn't give a shit back then"

If the NFL is going to have this righteous code...it needs retro-actively to apply to everyone...even star QBs that are white.
ToxSocks 01:04 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Yea we do bro, he would have broken bones and at the very least lots of soft tissue damage and Tyreek would have been charged. I have no idea if he abused his child just saying.
No, a punch doesn't have to mean broken bones. It most likely wouldn't include broken bones unless he was trying to lay the kid out.

And we don't know if there was soft tissue damage. There very well could have been.

We just don't know. We shouldn't assume either way.
BleedingRed 01:04 PM 04-26-2019
Screen shots in discord
Sassy Squatch 01:05 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Chris Benoit is a better father
Yeesh.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:22 PM 04-26-2019
Screenshots of what?
Mr. Kotter 01:27 PM 04-26-2019
In case anyone missed it...

JUST IN: Criminal case against Tyreek Hill, fiance reopened following audio's release https://t.co/MXfH83WFp0 pic.twitter.com/NUnzCAKQCo

— KCTV5 News (@KCTV5) April 26, 2019

BIG_DADDY 01:31 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
No, a punch doesn't have to mean broken bones. It most likely wouldn't include broken bones unless he was trying to lay the kid out.

And we don't know if there was soft tissue damage. There very well could have been.

We just don't know. We shouldn't assume either way.
I won't argue shades of gray, you know what I was getting at. I guess my only real issue is when she says certain things happened they could be taken way out of context and be very leading and assumptive like they sounded. Then again he could be the biggest asshole in the world. I can't even imagine ever hurting any child much less my own or seeing that they fear me in any way. It's really sad.
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:33 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yep..and the next team's fan base will rationalize the same once he makes them Playoff contenders...obviously morality is on a sliding scale. They will scream moral supremacy and justice on internet until he's helping their team win..

BTW...can the Brooke woman do a hit piece on Rothlesberger? I mean he actually raped a woman while his security guard watched the door. I know it happened a few years ago...but it STILL happened and he is playing in the NFL. How can the NFL allow this? Does time remove accountability...and would he be held to a different standard if he did the same exact thing this year?

Did the NFL apply a "no rapist" clause that is only applicable post 2014? You could rape away before that....and nobody brings it up? "It's OK...we didn't give a shit back then"

If the NFL is going to have this righteous code...it needs retro-actively to apply to everyone...even star QBs that are white.
No, but she's apparently already published her hit piece on Frank Clark, so it's good to know that the fat, annoying SJW is doing her feminine duty to save all of our souls.

Fucking cunt. :-)
Titty Meat 01:37 PM 04-26-2019
Lock him up
Page 40 of 173
« First < 303637383940 414243445090140 > Last »
Up