ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 40 of 77
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:29 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is a witch hunt.

Tyreek is Trump, the broken arm is Russian collusion, him being a dick on tape is obstruction of justice.

And it's all bullshit.
Finally what I’ve wanted to say but didn’t want to bring DC into this :-)
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 12:05 PM 05-03-2019
Innocent until PROVEN guilty. The media and quite a few fans need to put away their pitchforks and torches until there's a legitimate legal conviction. And NO, I don't think a parent should get jail time for spanking a kids ass. That's half the problem with kids of this generation. There was no serious repercussion for wrong doings and kids will push you as far as they can to see what they can get by with.
[Reply]
Jimmya 12:07 PM 05-03-2019
Down here in Texas, elementary & primary schools still use a wooden paddle. Imagine the outrage!
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 12:35 PM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Down here in Texas, elementary & primary schools still use a wooden paddle. Imagine the outrage!
I had my ass paddled a few times, and I knew where the line was before there was a scolding harsher than "time out" that occurred. And the "punch to the chest", despite being wrong, is more than likely dramatized by the child's mother. Common damn sense tells you that Hill didn't outright punch the child. Both of my parents would have been burned at the stake if people here were judge and jury. I love both of them and have and will do anything they need. They taught me morals, work ethics, and took us to church to keep our priorities right.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:56 PM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I never fitted Hill for noose. The only thing I said that comes even remotely close is that I thought he did it and hoped the Chiefs cut him if he did.

All along, my commentary has been more about the NFL and their ability to punish him, whether he committed a crime or not.

And that is still pretty likely to happen, BTW. Goodell is a power hungry jerk.
WE GOOD..
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:57 PM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is a witch hunt.

Tyreek is Trump, the broken arm is Russian collusion, him being a dick on tape is obstruction of justice.

And it's all bullshit.
Sadly, yes...
[Reply]
synthesis2 04:36 PM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You do realize for this to be a bowl team we kinda need him right now?
Look I'm not saying if he is isn't charged to not play him this year, sure go ahead and play him and try to make and win the superbowl, that's all good by me.

My take is that drama follows this guy in a bad way.

I'm for tagging him at the end of the season and trading him for a 1st round pick, if he keeps his nose clean someone won't be able to resist. If we walk away with a 1st then I'm good.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:53 PM 05-03-2019
There is nothing to warrant a suspension, much less to cut him.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:56 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
Look I'm not saying if he is isn't charged to not play him this year, sure go ahead and play him and try to make and win the superbowl, that's all good by me.

My take is that drama follows this guy in a bad way.

I'm for tagging him at the end of the season and trading him for a 1st round pick, if he keeps his nose clean someone won't be able to resist. If we walk away with a 1st then I'm good.
I'm not trading our Jerry Rice for 5 first round picks. Some partnerships can not be priced.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:00 AM 05-04-2019
Tyreek will be in the HOF someday. Why people want to trade him I will never understand
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:44 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
There is nothing to warrant a suspension, much less to cut him.
Maybe a little suspicion, but not enough to halt our progress toward a Super Bowl with him helping as a member of our team.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:57 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I never fitted Hill for noose. The only thing I said that comes even remotely close is that I thought he did it and hoped the Chiefs cut him if he did.

All along, my commentary has been more about the NFL and their ability to punish him, whether he committed a crime or not.

And that is still pretty likely to happen, BTW. Goodell is a power hungry jerk.
You literally voted that you are in favor of releasing him. I still don't understand this line of thinking, outside of overly-emotional petulance.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:56 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You literally voted that you are in favor of releasing him. I still don't understand this line of thinking, outside of overly-emotional petulance.
Hear hear!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:59 PM 05-09-2019
The Shameful 236.

Brand them and march them to the sea.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:22 PM 05-09-2019
Nah, **** that.

KC releases Hill

The media would respond with "Oh, what a move by the chiefs, taking a stand. Good for them!"

Another team signs Tyreek Hill later and and it's all:

"Well, what a smart move to get a great player for so cheap. Everyone deserves second chances!"

Yeah, I already watched the Kareem Hunt thing play out, and I think he's THE best running back in the NFL. No more shedding great players for nothing if they're just going to play elsewhere. I don't want to play AGAINST Tyreek Hill. **** THAT. Leave it to the Patriots to sign him, rebrand him as a hall of famer, and everyone to just fucking ignore all the negative shit.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 77
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up